HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-12-2018, 08:17 PM   #6151

Kena 1*spray 1*locked locked my opp neighbour house too...sent poster to my ex company my neighbourhood ...tats all..
Bro so little only? I got 16 ah long so will. Kanna 16 times lor.. Wtf
Old 19-12-2018, 12:19 AM   #6152

Change your hp settled
Cannot change hp num due to work commitments! 😔😔
Old 19-12-2018, 12:22 AM   #6153

[QUOTE=Fear Less;118166997]bro this one kena scam where got so much interest. 20% market rate.
of course endless paying if scared like most people here. if our friend dont want further harassment from them ,
nice words dont cost a dime. people settle problems in some ways may not
pleasant to our ears. important thing is end of harassment from them . i think this is what all wants.

So far today 2nd day ignoring them. They just text me asking how is it and telling me to reply them. They tried calling loke 4-5 times. All I ignore. And thats it nothing else happen.

Still very worried though cause its like too calm for them to act this way.
Old 19-12-2018, 12:25 AM   #6154

[QUOTE=Jjlin1205;118166081]
Makminah
any decent human would give and take as long as not losing money and face. if they are nice , reciprocate kindness and tell them you have no money for food. should they show color , you show color , not fear.

do the necesary if threathened.

Pls la nice my ass lo..they loan 500 recover 1150 less than a mth...old school ah long is 20% per MTH.
True enough la. The nicer they are the scarier it is. 😅

But I hope all is well. Its not as if I didnt pay them at all. I paid but to clear account must pay them triple than what they 'loan' i cannot tahan sia.

I got 2 more licensed money lender to settle and also my cash line loan from bank. Might as well settle these than continue paying them.😂
Old 19-12-2018, 02:44 AM   #6155

Hi all.
I've been following this thread for quite sometime now. Somehow it has given me the courage to stop paying my AL.
I owe two AL. Similar to everyone here, it was a forced loan.
The first one I saw their ad on FB and enquire. Tell me must provide my particulars and NOK and all to see if I have clean record. Thinking that they are legitimate moneylenders I provide them. About an hour later told me all clear. Told me since its my first time taking loan from them, I cannot get the $5k that I asked for so must go thru a trial loan. I immediately told them I didnt want to continue and straight away they transfer $500. I told them off and demand an account to transfer back but they say I must defer ($200) for 5× every 7days. So if I want to clear I have to pay $1.7k to close account. I obliged to it because I dont want to cause any trouble. Since I took the loan, I have been receiving alot of whatsaap and text from other money lenders. Mostly I ignore until one unfortunate day my mum got sick and needed money for her treatment. Swee2 this 'money lender' call me saying his company offer loan with 1% interest monthly.out of desperation, I enquire for $1.5k loan. Same routine particulars, banknacct and NOK also by then I sense something fishy and immediately tell me I want to think about it first. Also automatically transfer me $600 after I said that.
I knew if I were to demand for an account to transfer back, it will also be the same thing. So I was told to clear must defer $350 for 4 days at least once. And then can clear acct for $950. Everytime I want to clear keep saying I must inform in advanced for him to find an account.

I keep on deferring for afew weeks cause I didnt have enough cash to clear $950 due to my mum medical bills.

So far my AL has been nice la even when I ask for 1-2 days delay as I was having some problem. No late payment fee was given. Sometimes even allow me to pay the deferment in 2 payments.

Until few days ago. I was down to my last cent. I really got no more money to pay them at all and I decided to just ignore them. I manage to stall them for few days. until today I totally ignore their call and messages. So far no call to NOK or office. No threatens were made when I ignore them. Seems like to good to be true.

I paid a total of $1.2k to the first AL which transfer me $500
And $1150 for the 2nd one which transfer me $600.

I am prepared for the worst la. Hopefully everything goes well for me and the rest of you.

Do you think they will try to ask for money still. Cause I havent finish paying them up? But I did tell them I really got no money at all how to pay.

Today is the first day only so far no threats and all. What do you think I should do?
Read my post and take action right away.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/117890726-post5944.html

PM me if you are Clueless.
Old 19-12-2018, 06:28 AM   #6156

therr is no limit to amount payable.
just stop paying to uml .
get the answers here.

[QUOTE=Makminah;118175817]

But I hope all is well. Its not as if I didnt pay them at all. I paid but to clear account must pay them triple than what they 'loan' i cannot tahan sia.

I got 2 more licensed money lender to settle and also my cash line loan from bank. Might as well settle these than continue paying them.😂
Old 19-12-2018, 07:04 AM   #6157

[QUOTE=Makminah;118175817]

They nice becoz they see u as ATM..
Old 19-12-2018, 07:05 AM   #6158

Bro so little only? I got 16 ah long so will. Kanna 16 times lor.. Wtf
I own 10plus ah long too.yr case maybe only 5 will harass Nia...not all al long will take action la .I own 30k lo..
Old 19-12-2018, 07:52 AM   #6159

[QUOTE=Jjlin1205;118176834]

They nice becoz they see u as ATM..
An empty ATM. 😂😂
They are too calm to react this way hence that worries me alot. 😂😂
Old 19-12-2018, 09:28 AM   #6160

Went down to bedok police station ytd kene detain for a few hours, they say will bring the case to court anyone experience this?
Old 19-12-2018, 11:41 AM   #6161

Went down to bedok police station ytd kene detain for a few hours, they say will bring the case to court anyone experience this?
Whats the reason they detain you?
Old 19-12-2018, 01:32 PM   #6162

They start harassing my NOK already. Haiyaa. 😭
Old 19-12-2018, 01:55 PM   #6163

My AL just send my a pic of all the names and unit no of my neighbours from my block with their contact numbers. Anyone experienced that before?
Old 19-12-2018, 02:02 PM   #6164
Arch-Supremacy Member

Under inveatigation or immediately charge you in court?
Old 19-12-2018, 02:03 PM   #6165
Arch-Supremacy Member

My AL just send my a pic of all the names and unit no of my neighbours from my block with their contact numbers. Anyone experienced that before?
How is it possible that they have the name and numbers?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.