HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree148Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-12-2018, 03:41 PM   #6211

Hi guys hope you could help and tell me anything i could do ahead of this matter. I'm now in the state of a fcked up life. I got stuck in this plothole like many others. At first, I thought i was borrowing from LML and then cannot cope for the last two payments which was 200 defer twice, so i had to borrow from another and it went on and on. I've now borrowed from 3 AL thinking they were LML and now i can't pay for ****. I paid around 2K alr. I'm only below the age of 20 and now i owe ard 1.6k. One of the AL keep asking me to help him do dirty jobs and i kept saying no. Can't tell my parents cuz they'll probably send me overseas to study and give up on me. I'm still trying to drag the Als. Do you think they might come find me, i feel they're all malaysians. What can or shld I do to stop this **** other than telling my parents.
Old 20-12-2018, 04:41 PM   #6212
Arch-Supremacy Member

Never ever help them. The law will come down hard on you. Afraid there is nothing you can do except to tell your parents.
Old 20-12-2018, 05:14 PM   #6213

Never ever help them. The law will come down hard on you. Afraid there is nothing you can do except to tell your parents.
Shld I continue to pay them the remaining and then block them or tell my parents and report to the police?
Old 20-12-2018, 05:26 PM   #6214

Hi guys hope you could help and tell me anything i could do ahead of this matter. I'm now in the state of a fcked up life. I got stuck in this plothole like many others. At first, I thought i was borrowing from LML and then cannot cope for the last two payments which was 200 defer twice, so i had to borrow from another and it went on and on. I've now borrowed from 3 AL thinking they were LML and now i can't pay for ****. I paid around 2K alr. I'm only below the age of 20 and now i owe ard 1.6k. One of the AL keep asking me to help him do dirty jobs and i kept saying no. Can't tell my parents cuz they'll probably send me overseas to study and give up on me. I'm still trying to drag the Als. Do you think they might come find me, i feel they're all malaysians. What can or shld I do to stop this **** other than telling my parents.
Young man - the moment you start to pay them, there will not end to this. STOP NOW.

Yes, tell your parents that you made a mistake, if they will send you overseas means they care about you. You can fix this, don't let their threats scare you. DONT ever fall for their offer to be a runner, many young people have done it and were PROMPTLY ARREST, it is a criminal offence.

You can refer to the number of victims here - https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/mo...nshark-runners

Pls read my post. Take care.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/1...-post5944.html

PM me if you are Clueless.

Last edited by JusticeLeague2018; 20-12-2018 at 05:52 PM.. Reason: Add info
Old 20-12-2018, 05:27 PM   #6215

CCTV also need to use money. I really dont have any right now.
I made police report. I dont know whether I should report again about them sending my neighbours information.
I hope you have read my post.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/1...-post5944.html

PM me if you are Clueless.

1. UML is a crime >> Report police
2. Harassment of any kind is a crime >> Report police

All of them are individual charges and have penalties accordingly.
Old 20-12-2018, 05:44 PM   #6216

Fight them like a man..if u scare these and that then u can NVR get a new life...
Old 20-12-2018, 08:41 PM   #6217

Hi guys.
Have anyone handle LML before? I borrowed from 2 LML. First one got balance of $416, the other is $1105. I am suppose to pay them today as its suppose to be my salary day but the problem is I took too many unpaid leave last month to take care of my sick mother hence I did not receive any salary this month.
No source of income at all. I explained my situation to both LML but they both refused to understand and insist me to clear the amount.
How should I handle the situation? I dont want to start any trouble with them.
Old 20-12-2018, 08:47 PM   #6218

Bro.. no matter how desperate you are dont ever work for them even if it seems like a small. Its not worth your future.
What you SHOULD do right now is to come clean with your parents.
•Man up and admit it was your mistake.
•STOP making any more payments to them.
•Brace yourself for harrasment.
•Immediately report to the police. Be frank about everything. Remember that you are the victim here.
•Remember god and pray for the best.

All this wont stop them from harrassing you but just remember even if you clear the payment, they will also harrass you for more. So might as well stop now and continue on with your life.

Everyone makes mistakes and the only way for you to learn is to accept the consequences. Take this as a lesson learn.

Take care okay. You still have a long way ahead in the future.
Old 20-12-2018, 09:03 PM   #6219

Hi guys.
Have anyone handle LML before? I borrowed from 2 LML. First one got balance of $416, the other is $1105. I am suppose to pay them today as its suppose to be my salary day but the problem is I took too many unpaid leave last month to take care of my sick mother hence I did not receive any salary this month.
No source of income at all. I explained my situation to both LML but they both refused to understand and insist me to clear the amount.
Bro please relax.. Lml easy to handle.. Just answer their calls and tell them you can pay them 100 today or 50 today. They will accept.. But you must know. Your interest is running on your balance loan amount.
Old 20-12-2018, 09:05 PM   #6220

Young kid you should come clean with your parents. Yours is small amount clear them and don't Ever borrow from AL again. Trust me. Don't disappoint your family members till a stage they give up on you.
Old 20-12-2018, 09:50 PM   #6221

Bro please relax.. Lml easy to handle.. Just answer their calls and tell them you can pay them 100 today or 50 today. They will accept.. But you must know. Your interest is running on your balance loan amount.
I would but i dont even have $10 with me. All because of trying to clear the the LS last time..now really no more money. Btw i am a sis la not bro. 😅
Old 20-12-2018, 09:59 PM   #6222

Hi guys.
All the experienced people are here. All the advice is already given. If you don't want to follow, nobody can help you.
Old 20-12-2018, 11:06 PM   #6223

How you endure sia? Mine is 2 LS both less than $2k each still scared AF. 😅
If they has earn more than what they loan you, likely they will not come up and disturb you and will not bother u after few months if u ignore them
Old 20-12-2018, 11:08 PM   #6224

Hi guys.
If u really no money to pay them. Go find social service for help. They will be able to help you nego with them. Silver lining or bgss.
Old 20-12-2018, 11:10 PM   #6225

Go change your hp. 1.6k small amount they likely wont chase you that hard. Trust me.

I 100k with 40AL. Now still can log in here give advise
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.