HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-12-2018, 05:54 AM   #6241
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi guys, i've reported a case and told everything to the police. Owe at least 2K and didnt care or reply any messages the LS sent. Shld i block them? and ask my NOK to block all the numbers who is unkown to them? TIME TO FIGHT FOR IT! STAY STRONG GUYS
Why borrow in first place if no plan to return?
Old 22-12-2018, 05:55 AM   #6242
Arch-Supremacy Member

THKS BRO FOR YOUR ADVISE. I'm just scared they come up as they did'nt receive back what they loaned me
Why don't return?
Old 22-12-2018, 05:56 AM   #6243
Arch-Supremacy Member

They are cause I have all the documents with me. I even went to their office to sign the agreement. Told them i no money to pay the $1105 still me to borrow from friends and reloan them again. Then when I say no money to pay they insist that i pay $600 at least cause I first time customer. 😑

Lesson learn LML or UML both are loansharks. Both are out to suck you dry. 😑
Did anyone force u to borrow? Or point a gun at u?
Old 22-12-2018, 07:41 AM   #6244

Anyone deal with iova credit before? Claimed to b licensed but registry cant find their name.
They got a office at hong lim complex. Cause principle 3500 now cook up to 26k.
If no license found on official LML list, then they are UML. How long did it take for 3.5k to becomes 26k?

To deal with UML, refer to

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/1...-post5944.html

Last edited by JusticeLeague2018; 22-12-2018 at 12:50 PM.. Reason: Broken link
Old 22-12-2018, 07:46 AM   #6245

Why don't return?
UML are illegal. And they are loan scams not proper loan companies. Once you start paying, they will hound you for the rest of your life and harass you for the rest of your life for money on ridiculous terms. They will give you an account to transfer to and that is the account of the next victim and in the process, you account has been tagged as part of the scam syndicate.

So you want him to pay?

For UML case and how to handle, refer to my earlier post.

Last edited by JusticeLeague2018; 22-12-2018 at 12:50 PM.. Reason: Broken link
Old 22-12-2018, 08:03 AM   #6246

Think ard 7plus mths.
They do me as business loan.
Went in person sign a argeement like those LML.

If no license found on official LML list, then they are UML. How long did it take for 3.5k to becomes 26k?

To deal with UML, refer to

Old 22-12-2018, 09:19 AM   #6247

Dear all,

I need help. I got involved in one LS. I saw this advertisment on Fb for installment for handphone.. I whatsapp and enquire. He told me he is from Rapid credit. Got my details and also my bank account number. So regret... He called me and explained to me that their company will loan me that amount for the phone and i go buy and i pay monthly of $150 for 12 months. Then he mentioned he will transfer me the money. But he transferred only $300. I ask him y... He said he will check and nv get back to me. And one week later, i got a msg from him and says my payment reached ask me to transfer $150. From there i know its LS. Haiz.... I just wan to clear totally when i have the money. When i asked him how much i have to pay and clear, he told me $1000 abd i have made. Then he said i have to make and $2200 to clear. Really no money liao. What should i do. I have made a police report through iwitness and given them all the details. Tomolo i got to make another 150 and by end month $2200. I am scared he will call my company and i lose my job abd also come up to my house. Please tell me what to do. I have paid so much than what i loan. I have closed my bank account once i know he is an LS cos i dun wanna him to anyhow transfer money. I need help
Old 22-12-2018, 10:28 AM   #6248
Arch-Supremacy Member

UML are illegal. And they are loan scams not proper loan companies. Once you start paying, they will hound you for the rest of your life and harass you for the rest of your life for money on ridiculous terms. They will give you an account to transfer to and that is the account of the next victim and in the process, you account has been tagged as part of the scam syndicate.

So you want him to pay?

For UML case and how to handle, refer to my earlier post.

Then why borrow from unlicensed?
Old 22-12-2018, 11:17 AM   #6249
Arch-Supremacy Member

Dear all,

I need help. I got involved in one LS. I saw this advertisment on Fb for installment for handphone.. I whatsapp and enquire. He told me he is from Rapid credit. Got my details and also my bank account number. So regret... He called me and explained to me that their company will loan me that amount for the phone and i go buy and i pay monthly of $150 for 12 months. Then he mentioned he will transfer me the money. But he transferred only $300. I ask him y... He said he will check and nv get back to me. And one week later, i got a msg from him and says my payment reached ask me to transfer $150. From there i know its LS. Haiz.... I just wan to clear totally when i have the money. When i asked him how much i have to pay and clear, he told me $1000 abd i have made. Then he said i have to make and $2200 to clear. Really no money liao. What should i do. I have made a police report through iwitness and given them all the details. Tomolo i got to make another 150 and by end month $2200. I am scared he will call my company and i lose my job abd also come up to my house. Please tell me what to do. I have paid so much than what i loan. I have closed my bank account once i know he is an LS cos i dun wanna him to anyhow transfer money. I need help
You made 1k payment they say another 2.2k to fully settle. After you make the 2.2k, they will come up with another reason and demand more money. Dont say 2.2k. If you make the 150, it will signal to them you are easy meat and continue to harrass you.

As for the fear of losing job, you really got no choice but to face this possibility. What you can do now is inform your boss that you have been scam.
Old 22-12-2018, 12:41 PM   #6250

Dear all,

Stay calm. All the info you need is here.

PM me if you need help.
Old 22-12-2018, 01:21 PM   #6251
Supremacy Member

let them come lor...maybe you should report to HR first citing that you are a loanshark SCAM victim...doubt they dare since they are illegal in first place...your place you install cctv.

your amount not huge...maybe they will not carry out their threats...
Old 22-12-2018, 01:27 PM   #6252
Supremacy Member

Go change your hp. 1.6k small amount they likely wont chase you that hard. Trust me.

I 100k with 40AL. Now still can log in here give advise
???!!! so you scam ah long instead?
Old 22-12-2018, 10:21 PM   #6253

???!!! so you scam ah long instead?
I 35k with 10 ah long..still alive..
Old 22-12-2018, 10:23 PM   #6254

Stay calm. All the info you need is here.

PM me if you need help.
Take the money go enjoy ignore them
Old 22-12-2018, 10:25 PM   #6255

You made 1k payment they say another 2.2k to fully settle. After you make the 2.2k, they will come up with another reason and demand more money. Dont say 2.2k. If you make the 150, it will signal to them you are easy meat and continue to harrass you.

As for the fear of losing job, you really got no choice but to face this possibility. What you can do now is inform your boss that you have been scam.
Ya..scare lose job then pay them lor..then got job also machiam no job..all yr pay pay them. I was like u before ..knn I work in government agency tats y more scare pay for 5years...
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.