HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-12-2018, 06:32 AM   #6256

Ya..scare lose job then pay them lor..then got job also machiam no job..all yr pay pay them. I was like u before ..knn I work in government agency tats y more scare pay for 5years...
What happen in the end.
Old 23-12-2018, 10:15 AM   #6257

Lynn
Bro Jjlin already gave you the answers.
He is the veteran here.

Scared of ahlong pay them . No need listen to us here. Uncle here read from page 1 since yr 2014.

Worry about how to handle your problem.
They will kill your job knowing you fear of losing it.

SHOW HAND ! and man up or woman up

Originally Posted by*Jjlin1205:
Ya..scare lose job then pay them lor..then got job also machiam no job..all yr pay pay them. I was like u before ..knn I work in government agency tats y more scare pay for 5years...

What happen in the end.

What happen in the end.
Old 23-12-2018, 10:22 AM   #6258

Dear all,

I need help. I got involved in one LS. I saw this advertisment on Fb for installment for handphone.. I whatsapp and enquire. He told me he is from Rapid credit. Got my details and also my bank account number. So regret... He called me and explained to me that their company will loan me that amount for the phone and i go buy and i pay monthly of $150 for 12 months. Then he mentioned he will transfer me the money. But he transferred only $300. I ask him y... He said he will check and nv get back to me. And one week later, i got a msg from him and says my payment reached ask me to transfer $150. From there i know its LS. Haiz.... I just wan to clear totally when i have the money. When i asked him how much i have to pay and clear, he told me $1000 abd i have made. Then he said i have to make and $2200 to clear. Really no money liao. What should i do. I have made a police report through iwitness and given them all the details. Tomolo i got to make another 150 and by end month $2200. I am scared he will call my company and i lose my job abd also come up to my house. Please tell me what to do. I have paid so much than what i loan. I have closed my bank account once i know he is an LS cos i dun wanna him to anyhow transfer money. I need help
Hi Lynn.
Just remain calm so you'll be able to think better. Dont worry too much cause at the first place you dont owe them anything at all. And you've paid them more than what they loan. If you continue paying them, they'll mark you as an easy target and the cycle wont end.

Inform your workplace ASAP saying you got scammed. Letting them know before hand is better they might even help you to f*ck this scammer call your workplace.
Explain to them what exactly happened and pray that they will understand your situation

Since police report is made than good. Just remember not to transfer to them anything at all. Cause if you do, you will get into trouble with the law. They can say you are an accomplice. Inform all your NOK. They will nag and all but they will never leave you alone to go through this.

Just be wary of suspicious character and call the police if you feel something is not right.

I dont think they will do anything since you already paid then alot more than the loan. Might as well the money you paid them, you get yourself a new hp right?

I pray all the best for you and good luck. Stay firm and be strong. Dont be scared of them. All of us and here if you need support.
Personally this thread is my source of motivation to fight against this LS and it help me pull through till today. I hope somehow it will manage to help yours too. 😊
Old 23-12-2018, 11:28 AM   #6259

Mak is right .do not yransfer any money to avoud being branded as accomplice.
Fear them and YOU LOSE.

Hi Lynn.
Just remain calm so you'll be able to think better. Dont worry too much cause at the first place you dont owe them anything at all. And you've paid them more than what they loan. If you continue paying them, they'll mark you as an easy target and the cycle wont end.

Inform your workplace ASAP saying you got scammed. Letting them know before hand is better they might even help you to f*ck this scammer call your workplace.
Explain to them what exactly happened and pray that they will understand your situation

Since police report is made than good. Just remember not to transfer to them anything at all. Cause if you do, you will get into trouble with the law. They can say you are an accomplice. Inform all your NOK. They will nag and all but they will never leave you alone to go through this.

Just be wary of suspicious character and call the police if you feel something is not right.

I dont think they will do anything since you already paid then alot more than the loan. Might as well the money you paid them, you get yourself a new hp right?

I pray all the best for you and good luck. Stay firm and be strong. Dont be scared of them. All of us and here if you need support.
Personally this thread is my source of motivation to fight against this LS and it help me pull through till today. I hope somehow it will manage to help yours too. 😊
Old 23-12-2018, 11:05 PM   #6260

Hi all... I got this Random call from a moneylender which has insisted me to take up A loan with him which i do not need. He has insisted that he will transfer the money to my account(i did not provide) and threaten to harass my family members if i dont take the loan from him. He forwarded me a whatsapp pic of my unit and with hostile threats. Could You all pls advise me what shld i do?
Old 23-12-2018, 11:38 PM   #6261

Report police.
Iwithness. Very convenient.
They give empty threat only.

Hi all... I got this Random call from a moneylender which has insisted me to take up A loan with him which i do not need. He has insisted that he will transfer the money to my account(i did not provide) and threaten to harass my family members if i dont take the loan from him. He forwarded me a whatsapp pic of my unit and with hostile threats. Could You all pls advise me what shld i do?
Old 23-12-2018, 11:42 PM   #6262

Thank You for the advise @chulu2810
Cause i worry what they have on my information. He says he got my contact from a bank loan application which has been rejected a few months ago. Ok, i shall report it

Report police.
Iwithness. Very convenient.
They give empty threat only.
Old 24-12-2018, 12:20 AM   #6263

???!!! so you scam ah long instead?
I pay them more than 100k. U say who scam who. Haha
Old 24-12-2018, 12:23 AM   #6264

Dear all,

I need help. I got involved in one LS. I saw this advertisment on Fb for installment for handphone.. I whatsapp and enquire. He told me he is from Rapid credit. Got my details and also my bank account number. So regret... He called me and explained to me that their company will loan me that amount for the phone and i go buy and i pay monthly of $150 for 12 months. Then he mentioned he will transfer me the money. But he transferred only $300. I ask him y... He said he will check and nv get back to me. And one week later, i got a msg from him and says my payment reached ask me to transfer $150. From there i know its LS. Haiz.... I just wan to clear totally when i have the money. When i asked him how much i have to pay and clear, he told me $1000 abd i have made. Then he said i have to make and $2200 to clear. Really no money liao. What should i do. I have made a police report through iwitness and given them all the details. Tomolo i got to make another 150 and by end month $2200. I am scared he will call my company and i lose my job abd also come up to my house. Please tell me what to do. I have paid so much than what i loan. I have closed my bank account once i know he is an LS cos i dun wanna him to anyhow transfer money. I need help
Dont pay them. Since u make police report liao. No scare. If you want to pay them u pay me. I go standby at your house every night make sure u are safe
Old 24-12-2018, 12:25 AM   #6265

Anyone also can take pic of your unit. Mostly they ask bangala so one. Dont need scare. Nothing will happen
Old 24-12-2018, 12:26 AM   #6266

Hi JCKH0380, thank You and noted on Your advise. Appreciated.

Anyone also can take pic of your unit. Mostly they ask bangala so one. Dont need scare. Nothing will happen
Old 24-12-2018, 01:20 AM   #6267

If you did not part with any personal data, you should be safe.

Info such as:

Ic
IRAS income statement
Singpass login

Now recall back, did you touch any Banks or Licensed Money Lender or Unlicensed Money Lender before this?

If there is a breach of private info, need to report it.
Old 24-12-2018, 02:42 AM   #6268

U also report to data protection of yr possibledata leak by the said bank loan applocation. My unit photo been whatapp to me b4. A flower basket fr florist was also sent to me. But till now no actual LS n their runners did come up. "Touch wood"
Only LML n biz debt collector come up till they tired liao.
Normally return home late.
My hse gate got cctv n corridor, SPF installed 2x.

Thank You for the advise @chulu2810
Cause i worry what they have on my information. He says he got my contact from a bank loan application which has been rejected a few months ago. Ok, i shall report it
Old 24-12-2018, 07:41 AM   #6269
Supremacy Member

did you ever query about a loan from them before?

or provide personal info to them? (should be, since they know ur phone number and address)
Old 24-12-2018, 08:36 AM   #6270

Dont pay them. Since u make police report liao. No scare. If you want to pay them u pay me. I go standby at your house every night make sure u are safe
Did the LS do anything to you?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.