HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-12-2018, 03:16 PM   #6286

Yea... but till now i have yet to received xtra money into my account.. so i assume should be alright. i just worried that they might just get hold of my bank account details even without me providing it

Yes, they can actually do what you just mentioned. Don't release any personal details at all!
Old 24-12-2018, 05:36 PM   #6287

Another Question. For LS, are they able just to put an amount under my NRIC number and claimed that they have actually loan the amount to me? *note: i mean by no funds was transferred to me.
Old 24-12-2018, 06:35 PM   #6288

Hi...
I have the similiar suitation with u. So what happen in the end? Care to share?
Classic case. You owe them, you pay, they continue to threaten and harass you for more and more and more money.

Never pay, report police, do the necessary. PM if clueless.
Old 24-12-2018, 06:39 PM   #6289

Another Question. For LS, are they able just to put an amount under my NRIC number and claimed that they have actually loan the amount to me? *note: i mean by no funds was transferred to me.
As long as you don't release your bank account and don't receive any money, you should be safe. They could still come up with creative ways to trick you but you are in a better position than many of the past victims here.

You can see their entire mode of operation here - https://youtu.be/xPiz0UcMVTA

Last edited by JusticeLeague2018; 25-12-2018 at 11:21 AM.. Reason: typo
Old 25-12-2018, 08:10 AM   #6290

Diff to settle like? Lml r binded by regulation.
If they too much, can get Mlaw to intervene?
Eg 3.5k chuck up to 26k?
Yet to call them cause they holding on my old number.
Most they send demand letter but few send their collector but no one at home.
Kid n wife bunk at in law place.

Lml more difficult to settle
Old 25-12-2018, 03:36 PM   #6291

Hi All.

One of LS just ws me asking for a date. No threats from them yet. I am still firm and staying strong not to give in to them. But reading the previous post, I am scared that those LML might have linked to LS as well. Haiyaa.
Old 25-12-2018, 04:09 PM   #6292

I have made a police report. I have blocked their numbers. They start sending me message and send a list of my neoghbour. Im so scared they will come.
Old 25-12-2018, 04:33 PM   #6293

Prepare for tsunami of threats .

Sit out till over , be weeks or months. Let it be.
Deal with neighbours about this scam. You cant avoid this.

Cctv is vital . Ahlong runners scared of cctv.

I have made a police report. I have blocked their numbers. They start sending me message and send a list of my neoghbour. Im so scared they will come.
Old 25-12-2018, 04:38 PM   #6294

Hi All.

One of LS just ws me asking for a date. No threats from them yet. I am still firm and staying strong not to give in to them. But reading the previous post, I am scared that those LML might have linked to LS as well. Haiyaa.
My guess is that LML and UML could well be linked. Stand firm.
Old 25-12-2018, 04:40 PM   #6295

My void deck at the lift alone got 3 cctvs.
Old 25-12-2018, 04:41 PM   #6296

Work on the assumption that they could come. Watch your surroundings if it is properly watched by CCTV. If they ever hit, activate police rightaway. With CCTV watching, there is no way they can run. Know also that the harassing runner could well be a victim, getting them arrested will actually save them. The penalties for harassment is very very heavy.
Old 25-12-2018, 04:41 PM   #6297

I have made 1.7k to them whereby they only transfer ne 300
Old 25-12-2018, 04:46 PM   #6298

I have made 1.7k to them whereby they only transfer ne 300
Hi Lynn. I pm you regards to your LS.
Old 25-12-2018, 04:55 PM   #6299

Agree with bro j league cctv is best defence.
Take his advice.

Your case is confirmed a scam .
Will disturb your workplace and nok using phone threats , try to destroy you mentally.

Do not be scared. Believe in us.
NEVER GIVE IN TO THEIR DEMANDS.

Work on the assumption that they could come. Watch your surroundings if it is properly watched by CCTV. If they ever hit, activate police rightaway. With CCTV watching, there is no way they can run. Know also that the harassing runner could well be a victim, getting them arrested will actually save them. The penalties for harassment is very very heavy.
Originally Posted by*Lynn14:
Old 25-12-2018, 05:03 PM   #6300

Mine too. My LS send me a list of all my neighbours name and address. I just ignore him. He send me about a week ago and nothing happened.

Just be vigilant though. I got 2 LS. The one who send me the list of neighbours till now quiet since a week ago. The other one just texted me asking me for a date this afternoon.

Still ignoring them and standing firm for my rights. I know its easier said than done but you gotta be strong. Many here are survivors far worst than what we went through.
Take their advise and get ready for a fight. Hopefully things will get better for everyone here.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.