HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree146Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-12-2018, 03:26 PM   #6316

Received whatsapp from this money lender who uses licensed money lender company. I only realised when i find something fishy with them. At first different num ws me if i want to do loan and i am so stupid to take because i thought it’s easy by ws only. They asked for my ic, cpf contribution and next of kin. But my cpf shows my company name but no address. Thn the next day i received 200 without my consent from them at all. Was told to pay next following week and they told me it was ‘trial’. Lol. So i made the payment $200. Thn another number ws me and made a transfer without my consent at all. Asked for acc no cause i want to transfer back the money but no reply at all. And they said loan approve cannot back off. Lol. And was told to pay back 250 defer and 750 back because they transfered me 500 without my consent at all. I thought everything is clear. After few weeks another num ws me and transfered me again $400 and was told to pay back $600. 250 defer and 600. Did the same thing asked for acc no to transfer because i didnt do this loan at all. So i keep quiet and they after 2 weeks they ws me to bank in by 5pm? I did transfered back because i want this to end. Did pay them 250 for defer to diff acc. And $600 to diff acc. Once i transfer $600 they said i transfer to wrong acc and not counted. And i’’ like wth??? The scammer even say i stupid and ‘**** you’ because im stupid for transfering to diff acc? He pass to me 1 acc only sia wth. Thn the next few weeks he ws me to bank in my clearance even i did which to wrong acc??? 250 defer to diff acc and $600 to diff again. I did that and they even said to me the $600 payee name put ‘this name’ but i put his name and he replied why i give him so much trouble because the acc is office one? And since i put wrong name is not counted. From there I realised something fishy and not right. I google the company and read under ‘Notes to borrowers’ and the way they handle cus too diff. And i knew it i got scammed by this ****ers. No contract were ask to sigb, never transfer the total amount, diff num, use vulgar words, never explain when to pay back. And was told to transfer clearance by next week again. What should i do? Quite worried for my family safety if they harassed my family or house. Will they call my company? Help me please. What should i do now
If u continue paying them of coz they think u stupid la..change hp...ignore them
Old 26-12-2018, 06:41 PM   #6317

Exclamation

Received whatsapp from this money lender who uses licensed money lender company. I only realised when i find something fishy with them. At first different num ws me if i want to do loan and i am so stupid to take because i thought it’s easy by ws only. They asked for my ic, cpf contribution and next of kin. But my cpf shows my company name but no address. Thn the next day i received 200 without my consent from them at all. Was told to pay next following week and they told me it was ‘trial’. Lol. So i made the payment $200. Thn another number ws me and made a transfer without my consent at all. Asked for acc no cause i want to transfer back the money but no reply at all. And they said loan approve cannot back off. Lol. And was told to pay back 250 defer and 750 back because they transfered me 500 without my consent at all. I thought everything is clear. After few weeks another num ws me and transfered me again $400 and was told to pay back $600. 250 defer and 600. Did the same thing asked for acc no to transfer because i didnt do this loan at all. So i keep quiet and they after 2 weeks they ws me to bank in by 5pm? I did transfered back because i want this to end. Did pay them 250 for defer to diff acc. And $600 to diff acc. Once i transfer $600 they said i transfer to wrong acc and not counted. And i’’ like wth??? The scammer even say i stupid and ‘**** you’ because im stupid for transfering to diff acc? He pass to me 1 acc only sia wth. Thn the next few weeks he ws me to bank in my clearance even i did which to wrong acc??? 250 defer to diff acc and $600 to diff again. I did that and they even said to me the $600 payee name put ‘this name’ but i put his name and he replied why i give him so much trouble because the acc is office one? And since i put wrong name is not counted. From there I realised something fishy and not right. I google the company and read under ‘Notes to borrowers’ and the way they handle cus too diff. And i knew it i got scammed by this ****ers. No contract were ask to sigb, never transfer the total amount, diff num, use vulgar words, never explain when to pay back. And was told to transfer clearance by next week again. What should i do? Quite worried for my family safety if they harassed my family or house. Will they call my company? Help me please. What should i do now

You know all this transfer here and transfer there, what exactly is happening right? You have become part of their "terror" network putting "loan scam" money into other people accounts and receiving money from yet other people's accounts.

STOP NOW, stay calm. All the info you need is here.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/1...-post5944.html

PM me if you need help.
Old 26-12-2018, 06:44 PM   #6318

Indeed bro. Name, address and numbers. What other information they have, we dont know. If it is telco, then they need to have inside ppl in 3 of the biggest telco. Someone will need to flag this up.
One mystery I encountered is they knew another 1 door away neighbour's house phone number and contacted them to harass them.
Old 26-12-2018, 07:43 PM   #6319

Bro if want to loan better see face to face ah long. Never go online
Old 26-12-2018, 08:28 PM   #6320
Supremacy Member

Same story again and again... people just dun learn

And btw how come a person so broke that he needs to borrow from LML, but after that able to squeeze out 2x, 3x, or even 5x that amount to pay back
Old 26-12-2018, 10:44 PM   #6321

Have you tried calling the numbers? Is the information correct? As in full name and number
It's like a spreadsheet on excel. So need to press on the link to view the numbers. So no way to know if the numbers are correct or not. But based on the names and addresses its correct.
Old 26-12-2018, 10:52 PM   #6322

It's like a spreadsheet on excel. So need to press on the link to view the numbers. So no way to know if the numbers are correct or not. But based on the names and addresses its correct.
I have sent u a pm
Old 26-12-2018, 11:07 PM   #6323

It’s saddening to see people are still being troubled by loan sharks. I was a victim myself and I can relate to every single one of you. This forum and all the advises in it has been very helpful to me and I know it will do the same to you.

Never give up hope. Stay strong. Life will get better and back to normal before you know it. If u need advices feel free to ask. Nobody will judge you. We’re all in this forum to help each other and give moral support.
Old 27-12-2018, 12:07 AM   #6324

Also do not give any private information or 100% details of your situation over this forum. Some Ah Long has been spotted here.
Old 27-12-2018, 12:16 AM   #6325

I have sent u a pm
Hi Lynn. I didnt receive any messages from you. 😭
Old 27-12-2018, 07:52 AM   #6326

Bro Nik
We hope all here understand this is a commom platform in a sea of stingray sharks ikan bilis and aquaman .

We are virtual friends.

Thank you for coming back.

As reported by some, kleong said , very disturbing that our personal data base is breached and is in the hands of loan sharks used for their criminal activity. Very harmful indeed.

here
Also do not give any private information or 100% details of your situation over this forum. Some Ah Long has been spotted here.
Old 27-12-2018, 01:20 PM   #6327

Hi everyone, just to check anyone here owes Singapore Courts installment plan?

I bought a phone from Courts 8 months ago and did about 4 months of payment but after that i lost my job and couldnt keep up with the payment.whenever i talked to their CS, they only insist of making immediate payment and doesnt care much when u say u cant.

Last edited by Greyarea; 27-12-2018 at 01:32 PM..
Old 27-12-2018, 01:31 PM   #6328

Hi everyone, just to check anyone here owes Singapore Courts installment plan?

I bought a phone from Courts 8 months ago and did about 4 months of payment but after that i lost my job and couldnt keep out with the payment.whenever i talked to their CS, they only insist of making immediate payment and doesnt care much when u say u cant.

They will hand your case to the debt collectors and handle. You can talk to the debt collector for the payment. Depends on how much you own loh...
Old 27-12-2018, 02:57 PM   #6329

One of my LS just texted me. Asking for his money. Now the vulgarities coming out already. 10 days of peacefulness now I think the nightmare will start.😂😂
Old 27-12-2018, 03:00 PM   #6330

One of my LS just texted me. Asking for his money. Now the vulgarities coming out already. 10 days of peacefulness now I think the nightmare will start.😂😂
Is it the LS u mentioned same as me?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.