HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-12-2018, 05:05 PM   #6361

Can we like help one person at a time.. If the victim is aware of the approximate time the runner comes. Lets make a group of 20 and catch him.. Should start this islandwide and get as many caught as possible
U so free ah..leave it to the police can liao
Old 28-12-2018, 06:58 PM   #6362
Supremacy Member

I get comfort from people like you who are helpful. My case was actually i had been paying them on time because i get too scared they harasses me one time when i was not able to pay on time. Its been years and if i dont stop paying them i could not go out of the debt. I decided to just stop. I am sure they will harass me when i cant pay this month end so i made this drastic change to report to the poluce and finally be away from all of this.

I know this is easier said than done, but u really need to get out of debt and cut all contacts with them

So many years... just calculate the amount of interest u have paid them
Old 28-12-2018, 08:47 PM   #6363

Guys,

Please also take note:

Nowadays there are some sms / call asking u if u need any loan and saying they are LML. And they are targeting those who hve bad credit reports with either bank / LML last time, and those who will have loans approval rejected by most of the LML.

Yes, these calls will direct u to a LML shop and they are operating as LML but they are actually UML feigning as LML. Most of the time, they will start off ur loan at $500 and will be weekly payments for 5 wks. Why they extend for 5 weeks is coz every mth they can only charge u one time late payment of $60 base on MAS regulation and they know u borrow coz u have monetary issue so if u late, they can charge u a good $120 of late fees easily for the term of loan.

However, these ‘LML’ will get really nasty when u have problem paying and it totally resembles an ULM so never borrow or fall into their trap. Worst to start the whole cycle of unrest again.

Cheers
Indeed, this is happening. It's really not loan shark but Loan Scam.

In fact, if you receive any ads that can say can lend you money. Basically it's all a lie and illegal.
Old 28-12-2018, 08:48 PM   #6364

Go make police report.. they won’t be able to catch the fker but at least u won’t get into deep **** like me... I go lock someone gate, but I left the key there... then I confess to the IO about that, now my lawyer tell me to expect 12-15 month in Changi.

All these fkers now using underhand methods to get people to take loans from them... no license but they say they have license... then u take loan from them thinking they have real license... when start having trouble to repay the loan, they become unlicensed...
PMed you. Pls reply when you are able.
Old 28-12-2018, 10:22 PM   #6365

If u can... Posibly change job as well... If not... Talk to ur superior... Get them on ur side.
I left old job already.
Old 28-12-2018, 10:24 PM   #6366

I know this is easier said than done, but u really need to get out of debt and cut all contacts with them

So many years... just calculate the amount of interest u have paid them
Yes thats true thats why i decided. Anybody who has encountered the singapore anti loan shark in FB? Are they legit?
Old 28-12-2018, 10:48 PM   #6367
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yes thats true thats why i decided. Anybody who has encountered the singapore anti loan shark in FB? Are they legit?
Apparently they will send ppl to "patrol" your place and help nab the runner if they come across. No guarantee and it comes with a fee
Old 28-12-2018, 11:34 PM   #6368

Apparently they will send ppl to "patrol" your place and help nab the runner if they come across. No guarantee and it comes with a fee
Oh i see. Thanks for the info kleong
Old 28-12-2018, 11:38 PM   #6369

Can we like help one person at a time.. If the victim is aware of the approximate time the runner comes. Lets make a group of 20 and catch him.. Should start this islandwide and get as many caught as possible
20 people consider as illegal gathering liao. In the end we could get trouble with law. While your intentions are good, its not easy to gather people let alone trying to catch a runner.
Old 29-12-2018, 12:49 AM   #6370

Thank for the tip bro

Guys,

Please also take note:

Nowadays there are some sms / call asking u if u need any loan and saying they are LML. And they are targeting those who hve bad credit reports with either bank / LML last time, and those who will have loans approval rejected by most of the LML.

Yes, these calls will direct u to a LML shop and they are operating as LML but they are actually UML feigning as LML. Most of the time, they will start off ur loan at $500 and will be weekly payments for 5 wks. Why they extend for 5 weeks is coz every mth they can only charge u one time late payment of $60 base on MAS regulation and they know u borrow coz u have monetary issue so if u late, they can charge u a good $120 of late fees easily for the term of loan.

However, these ‘LML’ will get really nasty when u have problem paying and it totally resembles an ULM so never borrow or fall into their trap. Worst to start the whole cycle of unrest again.

Cheers
Old 29-12-2018, 08:43 AM   #6371

What is the difference between loan scam and loansharks?
Old 29-12-2018, 11:52 AM   #6372

What is the difference between loan scam and loansharks?
Loans sharks charge high interest rates but if you pay off, they can stop bothering you.

Loan scams use terror to keep harassing for you for more money once you start paying.
Forced loans, harassment, says you bank in your wrong account, say your payment late when never give you bank account to pay, all tricks to terrorize you and squeeze more money out of you.

Bottom line is if you make a mistake giving them personal details, received money from them, you are in for trouble. How to get out. Read the rest of the advice from the past victims here.
Old 29-12-2018, 11:56 AM   #6373

Loans sharks charge high interest rates but if you pay off, they can stop bothering you.

Loan scams use terror to keep harassing for you for more money once you start paying.
Forced loans, harassment, says you bank in your wrong account, say your payment late when never give you bank account to pay, all tricks to terrorize you and squeeze more money out of you.

Bottom line is if you make a mistake giving them personal details, received money from them, you are in for trouble. How to get out. Read the rest of the advice from the past victims here.
Thanks for the explanation
Old 29-12-2018, 05:09 PM   #6374

Today my 1st LS due day for payment. Msg me asking for payment. Say if I never respond will come up to my house. Last payment I did was on 9th December 2018. Still ignoring them though. Do you think they really will come up? The forced loan $500. I paid double or maybe even triple the amount already.
Pray for me guys. 😂
Old 29-12-2018, 05:28 PM   #6375

Today my 1st LS due day for payment. Msg me asking for payment. Say if I never respond will come up to my house. Last payment I did was on 9th December 2018. Still ignoring them though. Do you think they really will come up? The forced loan $500. I paid double or maybe even triple the amount already.
Pray for me guys. 😂
Dont worry everything will be ok. Mine will be on the 31st but i changed number already
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.