Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

proddy

Reaction score
wah like that means free $400 since they force transfer and don't give you a means to return immediately.
seems like $400 is the threshold for peanuts to them. They can afford to lose this

i suppose for the higher loans, they will get someone physically involved?

proddy

Reaction score
they collected your IC with full name/photo and address
they also collected your bank account
and your NOK details?
what else do they collect?

bank, they cant do anything.
for your contact number, you block, they use other number. so ultimately need to cancel to kill them off. So best is start off with a prepaid card if you diedie need a loan. hahaha

IC address, they sure can send someone to the place and stalk you, know where you work and that's when the harassment starts
same for NOK.

Sharuu

Reaction score
and your NOK details?

for your contact number, you block, they use other number. so ultimately need to cancel to kill them off. So best is start off with a prepaid card if you diedie need a loan. hahaha

IC address, they sure can send someone to the place and stalk you, know where you work and that's when the harassment starts
same for NOK.

That's what someone did. Gave his own numbers as NOK.

The stalking, I think depends on the amount on your head. You're right, I think the minimum threshold is 400$ with potential return on investment of 300% over 1 month, which is very worth it. The maximum seems like 5k$ before the scare tactics turn physical. So anywhere between that is FREE MONEY, GUYS!

(Disclaimer: Past preformance is not indicative of future outcomes.)

Sharuu

Reaction score
and your NOK details?

same for NOK.

Also, I was thinking. If they already have you at the point that they collected your personal details, why don't most of them immediately start extorting? There's always a window period where they don't act like garbage humans before people wise up to the delay tactics and decide to stop funding them.

Also, I don't think their info sharing network is as tight as they make it out to be. If it were, then any other ah long with resources can easily contribute their loser army to splash paint on anyone. Means the scammers work independently of actual ah longs.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
and your NOK details?

same for NOK.
Be careful of license money lender too..all link to LS. Ya they will send someone to check her hse unit..then they will take a pic...they watsap pic of my unit to me..threaten to burn splash etc..I also **** care them

Stressout123

Reaction score
Also, I was thinking. If they already have you at the point that they collected your personal details, why don't most of them immediately start extorting? There's always a window period where they don't act like garbage humans before people wise up to the delay tactics and decide to stop funding them.

Also, I don't think their info sharing network is as tight as they make it out to be. If it were, then any other ah long with resources can easily contribute their loser army to splash paint on anyone. Means the scammers work independently of actual ah longs.

Agree. For me 1st n 2nd payment all pass with no problem. After that start asking to take 2nd loan. If don't take then all the problem start

Ghie0908

Reaction score
They are just keyboard warriors.... Don fear them.... Just block n block n don't answer to unknown number

Yes. I dont answer unknown numbers now. And block all of them and ask my NOk to block the numbers.

My iO said if anything happens call 999 and no need to call him. I think for him, it was my fault why i am in this situation. Cant blame him though.

Infinitylo

Reaction score
wah like that means free $400 since they force transfer and don't give you a means to return immediately.
seems like $400 is the threshold for peanuts to them. They can afford to lose this

i suppose for the higher loans, they will get someone physically involved?

The $400 is from another victim.

Infinitylo

Reaction score
Yes. I dont answer unknown numbers now. And block all of them and ask my NOk to block the numbers.

My iO said if anything happens call 999 and no need to call him. I think for him, it was my fault why i am in this situation. Cant blame him though.

So far, those who got scam and nothing happen. So dont worry

Ghie0908

Reaction score
So far, those who got scam and nothing happen. So dont worry

Today, i have been getting several calls from numbers not in my phonebook. Scared to answer coz it might be my LS. So i just let them call me.

So far quiet except for the calls.

Infinitylo

Reaction score
Today, i have been getting several calls from numbers not in my phonebook. Scared to answer coz it might be my LS. So i just let them call me.

So far quiet except for the calls.

Standard.. I also got a few calls. No need to answer.

Ghie0908

Reaction score
They will be soon. Shld be their daily routine to make those call.

Soon they will realize they cannot get anything from me. Let us all hope for quiet days and even quieter nights. Thank you infinitylo for the encouragement.

sundeath

Reaction score
I guess many of us here are on the same boat. Mine was they transferred $900 into my account and asked for $1200 the next week. However, was asked to pay $300 and then he didnt reply after that. The following week, same case. At least i closed my bank account and changed my number as I dont think I should continue to play their games. The ****er i was dealing with had a malaysian accent.

Made a police report and the cop said these are normally overseas syndicates. Perhaps they are just scammers???

Last edited:

jayden1972

Reaction score
I guess many of us here are on the same boat. Mine was they transferred $900 into my account and asked for $1200 the next week. However, was asked to pay $300 and then he didnt reply after that. The following week, same case. At least i closed my bank account and changed my number as I dont think I should continue to play their games. The ****er i was dealing with had a malaysian accent.

Made a police report and the cop said these are normally overseas syndicates. Perhaps they are just scammers???

How did you return the balance?

Sharuu

Reaction score
They will be soon. Shld be their daily routine to make those call.

I been regularly changing my Whatsapp profile picture to The Great Khali doing various casual things like kissing bunnies and smelling flowers. The calls have reduced remarkably.

Try it.

Nas1978

Reaction score
Same thing as what my IO told me that these guys are overseas. My LS made a group chat in WA and added my hubby and housemate and threaten to splash my door. They just blocked his number then he made a new group and blocked him again. So far all is quiet.

Wassap group? Hahahh.. Serious?
I made a 2nd report now as advise by my IO. To request for more patrol ard my area. If they entertained me ah.

Infinitylo

Reaction score

Wow i earn alot there.. Can go for a oversea trip lol

Infinitylo

Reaction score
Soon they will realize they cannot get anything from me. Let us all hope for quiet days and even quieter nights. Thank you infinitylo for the encouragement.

No problem.. Who like to be scam. We need to support each other mentally to go thru all this.
For me i am not afraid at all so just want to encourage the rest to not give in to these people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.