HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-05-2018, 11:46 AM   #631

Guess Iíll do that same. Wait and see.
Just take a day at a time, everyday wake up with unharmed door also happy and appreciate
Ghie0908 likes this.
Old 28-05-2018, 12:12 PM   #632

How much is the motion detection
The feature comes with the camera
Old 28-05-2018, 02:12 PM   #633

Yah mine says they are legal... N this stupid person believe.. And land me in this deep ****... Huhuhu. Take here to cover another one, another one dun allow to close acct,defer defer. Make us everyweek also looking for money to pay them... Haiz...
Same thing happen to me. I started with 1 ah long then try to cover the deferment payment by my own money but after a while I can't do by myself so I borrowed with the 2nd one. And the pattern continues. Last week and this week, I am up to the point that I no longer have the money to pay up. They have been calling my husband, my house agent and even my office. Threatening to send men to splash paint and to disturb my office until they terminate me. I have only to blame myself thinking that I can really manage being in debt with Ah longs.
Old 28-05-2018, 04:39 PM   #634

Same thing happen to me. I started with 1 ah long then try to cover the deferment payment by my own money but after a while I can't do by myself so I borrowed with the 2nd one. And the pattern continues. Last week and this week, I am up to the point that I no longer have the money to pay up. They have been calling my husband, my house agent and even my office. Threatening to send men to splash paint and to disturb my office until they terminate me. I have only to blame myself thinking that I can really manage being in debt with Ah longs.
i feel u.. 😟 ahlong called my husband msg him asking me go geylang la. got uncensored video of me la.. maybe u shuld tell ur colleauge to say u r no longer working there. i did just that n the phone call stops.. tell ur colleauge that u have been scam. god willing they will understand.
Ghie0908 likes this.
Old 28-05-2018, 05:35 PM   #635

i feel u.. 😟 ahlong called my husband msg him asking me go geylang la. got uncensored video of me la.. maybe u shuld tell ur colleauge to say u r no longer working there. i did just that n the phone call stops.. tell ur colleauge that u have been scam. god willing they will understand.
What uncensored video
Old 28-05-2018, 05:41 PM   #636

Today is the last day for the weekly payment and he claim he cant find any account for me. What should i do? Just ignore? I am just afraid he will contact my NOK and disturb my family. As workplace, my boss know and noted. I got the feeling he will defer and defer.
Old 28-05-2018, 05:55 PM   #637

Today is the last day for the weekly payment and he claim he cant find any account for me. What should i do? Just ignore? I am just afraid he will contact my NOK and disturb my family. As workplace, my boss know and noted. I got the feeling he will defer and defer.
There's nothing u can do even if he ask u deferred.... I even msg a day before saying wan to clear ended up also 101 reason comes out
Old 28-05-2018, 06:03 PM   #638

Did they come to ur hse?
Old 28-05-2018, 06:09 PM   #639

There's nothing u can do even if he ask u deferred.... I even msg a day before saying wan to clear ended up also 101 reason comes out
The best thing call my IO also no use. Have anyone face this drama before? No acc number to transfer? Bla bla..
Old 28-05-2018, 06:13 PM   #640

The best thing call my IO also no use. Have anyone face this drama before? No acc number to transfer? Bla bla..
Not personally. But it doesn't exist.

What are you calling your IO for? Do you have new information?

STOP TRANSFERRING MONEY.
Old 28-05-2018, 06:15 PM   #641

Of course he will call your NOK. So just warn first.

Then ignore and STOP TRANSFERRING MONEY TO CRIMINALS.
Old 28-05-2018, 06:19 PM   #642

Wah, what did your husband reply?

Go Geylang do what? Sell plastic keropok? The working girl humiliation is so 80's man, ask your ah long to get a grip.

It's 2018. Everyone has uncensored videos on the internet at some point.

Just ignore and STOP TRANSFERRING MONEY. All the best.
Old 28-05-2018, 06:23 PM   #643

Don't worry, after the 4 week mark, you'll stop bothering. The threats are empty, don't let it affect your day.

Have a look through previous posts and see where you are, then plan your next course of action accordingly.

Whatever happens, STOP TRANSFERRING MONEY.
Ghie0908 likes this.
Old 28-05-2018, 06:27 PM   #644

Don't worry, after the 4 week mark, you'll stop bothering. The threats are empty, don't let it affect your day.

Have a look through previous posts and see where you are, then plan your next course of action accordingly.

Whatever happens, STOP TRANSFERRING MONEY.
My L/S keep pressuring me to take reloan as today is the last payment and he claim no acc to give me. What should i do?
Old 28-05-2018, 06:39 PM   #645

My L/S keep pressuring me to take reloan as today is the last payment and he claim no acc to give me. What should i do?
Have you read the previous posts at all?? What has everyone on here been saying?

This isn't a social support network and I don't have time to hold your hand. Everything that you just asked has already been answered in previous posts. Read them.

1. MAKE A POLICE REPORT
2. CLOSE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT
3. STOP TRANSFERRING MONEY

If I have to repeat this again, I will find you myself.

Best of luck.

Last edited by Sharuu; 28-05-2018 at 06:42 PM..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.