HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree148Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2019, 12:21 PM   #6436

Hi Super Lost.
First of all breath in and stay calm. You really need to be mentally strong to go through all this.

1. STOP PAYING THEM ALREADY. ( if you continue to pay them, you might be suspected as ab accomplice working with the LS)

2. Report to the police. Dont be afraid, you're a victime here and you need to remember we are all humans. We all make mistakes. Learn from it.

3. Close your bank account if you feel its neccessary. (This will help to prevent the LS to transfer you more $$ unknowingly)

4. Cut all forms of communications with the LS. Block their numbers from your hp and NOK of hp. Change your number if you need to.

5. Come clean with everyone. If you dont want to say you take loan, just say you lost your IC and got scammed with the LS. You need your NOK and colleagues on your side if the LS ever try to contact them.

6. Install CCTV if its gonna give you a peace of mind. ( No assurance that thise runners wont come up though but hopefully it will deter them from proceeding once they saw the CCTV. Even if they do something at least you got something concrete to report to the police)

7. Talk to someone. You will need all the emotional support to keep yourself sane. Dont keep it to yourself it will eat you up inside.

It wont be easy at first. Just need to be mentally prepared for the worst. Take that as the consequences we have to face when we choose to deal with these Assholes LS be it intentionally or unintentionally. Dont be too hard on yourself. Lose a job, you can still find another one. But continue feeding this LS, the cycle wont end. Some people here have been paying them for years. You NEED to break the cycle. Step forward and be firm to fight against them. Dont let their threats get to you. They can only say things to scare you, knowing that your fear will make you give in. They feed on our fear and also out hard earn money. I wish you all the best and good luck.

Stay safe and be strong aite. Start 2019 right be fighting off the motherfu*kers. 😅😅
Hi I have a similar situation with the UML rite now..can advise me on how to solve it..
Thnx
Old 02-01-2019, 01:26 PM   #6437

Hi I have a similar situation with the UML rite now..can advise me on how to solve it..
Thnx
Read tru the thread...
Old 02-01-2019, 02:05 PM   #6438

Yap is more then 5 .. but most of it I had pay them base on their deferments fee and actually had exceed the amount I loan ...
So far I had stopped paying them since I left my job. I changed numbers and supposed to be i need to pay end of december and no one has disturbed me so far. Time to move on yo the next chapter and that is to never reply yo any loan offers
Old 02-01-2019, 02:10 PM   #6439

Hi, recently I took a loan from LS due to my foolishness and rashness.
I took a 800 loan. Due date was 2 days ago but they ask me to defer bcos they cant find the clear acct. And I paid the deferment fee of $300. Now the boss ask me to take up another loan then he can find the clear acct for me to clear all at one go. What shld I do? If I ignore him, will I be harassed? He don't allow me to clear acct.
Old 02-01-2019, 02:21 PM   #6440

Cant cause link to a guarantor.
If they send another 27k, i don mind.

Anyway i had stop seeking money in this means. Also i also blacklisted in LML n UML.

Now taiji n push...market bad

You mean you haven't block them? Are they waiting for them to send you another 27k before you block them?

Read https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/1...-post5944.html for advice. PM if clueless.
Old 02-01-2019, 02:22 PM   #6441

We all wish you good luck away from the bloodsuckers.

Open a new chapter in life and move on bro.

Just before you is Drew , a new blood for the vampire.
Drew, read the arrears and you find all the answers.

So far I had stopped paying them since I left my job. I changed numbers and supposed to be i need to pay end of december and no one has disturbed me so far. Time to move on yo the next chapter and that is to never reply yo any loan offers
Old 02-01-2019, 02:32 PM   #6442

I have read the arrears. But I ain't sure if I ignore them now without paying the agreed amt previously, will they come disturb me or anything? I took from 2 LS. 1 LS I alrdy paid fully before due date. So far so good. Second one headache. Keep ask me take new loan support him and say can clear all amt next week tght. So Idk shld I ignore or not?
Old 02-01-2019, 02:55 PM   #6443

Guys,

Those who are having LS issue pls kindly PM me. Been there done that and i can share with u just how to handle it, be it u intentionally borrowed from them or not. Just bear in mind one thing, do not ever pay anything to them. It is a crime by doing so coz basically youre helping them in their transaction. And those who are having LS problem pls dun think that you have committed a crime, u did not. Its not a crime to borrow from LS. So just share ur problems and do not scratch ur head or go the extra miles to try to find ways to pay them. Never.

PAP did the best thing in installing CCTV in all our blocks (HDB) so that those LaoSai will have fewer runners willing to help them coz they know they will sure get caught. Those runners are also their kakia who owe them money. Install one cctv at your house is also a safer thing to do.

Like all counsellor mention, just block them. Do the right thing. Off the ringer in ur housephone. But most importantly tell ur family about the problem. U did smth wrong, admit it, face it. Do not continue to borrow from one LaoSai to pay another LaoSsai, coz u dun have to. It will just make matter worst.

Worst case those who ask u for deposit are definitely scammers. Dun ever trust them.

Need more help pls kindly pm me. More than willing to share with u how to dea with and also my own story.

Lets fight all these LaoSai together! Only then will LS problem stop in SG coz the govt can only deal with those in SG i.e. their stupid runners and many a times they are operating from overseas.

Pls teenagers who are facing this problem, never ever fall prey to them asking u to help them in ANY way.

Peace... p.s. btw, i pirposely created this account to try to help ppl who have been through the path i took last time. Youre not alone! Remember this and its not the end.
PM me plz
I need advise
Old 02-01-2019, 03:59 PM   #6444

PM me plz
I need advise
FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams
Old 02-01-2019, 03:59 PM   #6445

I have read the arrears. But I ain't sure if I ignore them now without paying the agreed amt previously, will they come disturb me or anything? I took from 2 LS. 1 LS I alrdy paid fully before due date. So far so good. Second one headache. Keep ask me take new loan support him and say can clear all amt next week tght. So Idk shld I ignore or not?
FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams
Old 02-01-2019, 04:29 PM   #6446
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi, recently I took a loan from LS due to my foolishness and rashness.
I took a 800 loan. Due date was 2 days ago but they ask me to defer bcos they cant find the clear acct. And I paid the deferment fee of $300. Now the boss ask me to take up another loan then he can find the clear acct for me to clear all at one go. What shld I do? If I ignore him, will I be harassed? He don't allow me to clear acct.
He doesnt allow you to clear means you will have to keep paying until to the point whereby you cant do so anymore. By then there is chance he will harrass you. So rather wait till then do it now. Cut them off and stop paying.
Old 02-01-2019, 04:38 PM   #6447

PM me plz
I need advise
Hi , I cant send any PM ... can advise how u handle them ...
Old 02-01-2019, 06:03 PM   #6448

They don't care whether the interest amount is more than principal or not..just tell them you don't have any more money and ignore them first. They will sure talk nicely to you.whats your plan?
Can meh ...
Old 02-01-2019, 06:07 PM   #6449

Hi Super Lost.
First of all breath in and stay calm. You really need to be mentally strong to go through all this.

1. STOP PAYING THEM ALREADY. ( if you continue to pay them, you might be suspected as ab accomplice working with the LS)

2. Report to the police. Dont be afraid, you're a victime here and you need to remember we are all humans. We all make mistakes. Learn from it.

3. Close your bank account if you feel its neccessary. (This will help to prevent the LS to transfer you more $$ unknowingly)

4. Cut all forms of communications with the LS. Block their numbers from your hp and NOK of hp. Change your number if you need to.

5. Come clean with everyone. If you dont want to say you take loan, just say you lost your IC and got scammed with the LS. You need your NOK and colleagues on your side if the LS ever try to contact them.

6. Install CCTV if its gonna give you a peace of mind. ( No assurance that thise runners wont come up though but hopefully it will deter them from proceeding once they saw the CCTV. Even if they do something at least you got something concrete to report to the police)

7. Talk to someone. You will need all the emotional support to keep yourself sane. Dont keep it to yourself it will eat you up inside.

It wont be easy at first. Just need to be mentally prepared for the worst. Take that as the consequences we have to face when we choose to deal with these Assholes LS be it intentionally or unintentionally. Dont be too hard on yourself. Lose a job, you can still find another one. But continue feeding this LS, the cycle wont end. Some people here have been paying them for years. You NEED to break the cycle. Step forward and be firm to fight against them. Dont let their threats get to you. They can only say things to scare you, knowing that your fear will make you give in. They feed on our fear and also out hard earn money. I wish you all the best and good luck.

Stay safe and be strong aite. Start 2019 right be fighting off the motherfu*kers. 😅😅
Hi sis,
I can block their number but even my NOK block think they will still use other number to call and whatapp ... cannot be I asking my NOK to change the number ...so how ..
Old 02-01-2019, 06:09 PM   #6450

PM me plz
I need advise
Hi yolo .. can PM me as I still new here so I cant send any PM msg ...
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.