Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree148Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2019, 10:03 PM   #6466

Hi guys
I been reading most post about LS...
I had a problem wif old sch LS and UML...
For pass few days sleep wif open door window and tv on..
Can tahan paying them...
My life been down wif all this ****...
Any advice.....
To me, they are all the same. What is your situation? PM if you are clueless what to do.
Old 02-01-2019, 10:13 PM   #6467

You are a real survivor! I think they run out of runners to harass people or maybe Christmas, New Year drunk. Whatever it is, our life must and will go on!
Too early to say bro..only 3 weeks past but I think all of us deserve a pat on our back for still staying strong.😂😂
Drunk or no people to keep their butts safe, I hope it stays that way.
So keep on fighting people!! Jiayou! 💪
Old 03-01-2019, 01:10 AM   #6468

3months ago my cctv caught a guy wearing red cloth at lift lobby near staircase keep looking at our corridor at 7am plus , after 3 month and that was 3 day ago same guy wearing same red t shirt do the same things at 2am plus I guess his waiting for chance to strike he didnít know that cctv already caught his sotong face he thought that cctv only point at door cant see him hahaha , wait for sotong runner to strike,than his face will appear at police website.

Last edited by Onespcs; 03-01-2019 at 01:14 AM..
Old 03-01-2019, 01:37 AM   #6469

Salim Mamin
Do the same steps me and alot of the other users have been emphasizing. More importantly go make police report, stop anymore transaction, cut off all communications with them. You want to block or not up to you. Just dont waste time replying them at all.

Then brace yourself for harassment. Phonecalls, texts & etc. They will call your NOK, workplace. So its better to tell them the come clean with them so they wont be taken off guard if they received the calls. How to tell then its up to you. What to tell them also up to you. Be honest about the loan also can, say lost ic and got scammed also can.

Whatever all of us have been saying is actually the same throughout. Just remember to not let their threats get to you emotionally and mentally. By doing that you already won half the battle.

The rest its up to you to handle.
Goo luck and all the best okay. Hopefully everything goes well for you.
Makminah
Thnx a lot for the reply..i'll try to do with the advise u have given to me..hope it will work with that..
Thnx again
Old 03-01-2019, 01:51 AM   #6470

3months ago my cctv caught a guy wearing red cloth at lift lobby near staircase keep looking at our corridor at 7am plus , after 3 month and that was 3 day ago same guy wearing same red t shirt do the same things at 2am plus I guess his waiting for chance to strike he didnít know that cctv already caught his sotong face he thought that cctv only point at door cant see him hahaha , wait for sotong runner to strike,than his face will appear at police website.
Have you report this to the police? If no, dont have to wait for him to strike just report as suspicious looking character. If he is one of the runner, why come up twice and do nothing and also why wait for 3 months? If the police catch him, that will at least give you a peace of mind. Perhaps you're already off their radar?
I hope all is well for your side.
Old 03-01-2019, 02:28 AM   #6471

Have you report this to the police? If no, dont have to wait for him to strike just report as suspicious looking character. If he is one of the runner, why come up twice and do nothing and also why wait for 3 months? If the police catch him, that will at least give you a peace of mind. Perhaps you're already off their radar?
I hope all is well for your side.
Just report police
Old 03-01-2019, 08:44 AM   #6472

Alright, you found us right! This is a group of survivors and we will make sure you survive this. PM me if you like. If not, just tell us your situation, many people are here to lift you up.
Thanks for your support
Old 03-01-2019, 09:04 AM   #6473

Too early to say bro..only 3 weeks past but I think all of us deserve a pat on our back for still staying strong.😂😂
Drunk or no people to keep their butts safe, I hope it stays that way.
So keep on fighting people!! Jiayou! 💪
Bro, even if they threaten you, you also ignore their calls and text?
Just one of the LS is more headache for my side. Keep rejecting to give me account to close even when I have the money ready.
Old 03-01-2019, 09:05 AM   #6474

I want to pay for what I owe. But beyond that, if they keep come out all sorts of pattern, I will ignore alrdy.
Old 03-01-2019, 10:48 AM   #6475

Bro, even if they threaten you, you also ignore their calls and text?
Just one of the LS is more headache for my side. Keep rejecting to give me account to close even when I have the money ready.
Yes bro. They send me a list of my neighbours particulars and say wanna give us good service. They say if I do not respond they gonna come up my house. I still ignore. I am soo use to them msg me this and that until cant be bothered already.
They are just trying to instill fear in you. Think of it this way, would someone who is trying to hurt you tell you before hand " Eh I coming down to your house tonight, better be prepared!" No right? Want to come just want wont talk soo much one right? So in conclusion if they kpkb want to come you also kpkb ask them come. Cause at the end of the day, just dont let them get to you emotionally or mentally. Do not show fear to them.

Good luck!
Old 03-01-2019, 11:27 AM   #6476

Tks for your advise ...
I had make a police report..abd also closed my bank account to prevent anything come in to my bank .. starting today will ignore all theirs calls ... hope God is on my side and helping me nothing will happened to me and hope will not lost my job .and also hope the 3 big CCTV install by SPF will scare them away ... 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Old 03-01-2019, 11:39 AM   #6477

U can count me in.
Chuchu,

I think for the suggestion given by one of the brother here .. we should form a team to guard our own house and rotate to individuals place dun need one big group cos more then 6pax is considered illegal gathering especially at night ... maybe can form a group of 3 to 4 ..cos the paint runner cannot be coming in big group also ... 3 person enough to grab him and handover to police liao .. that is my thinking .. what u think ?
Old 03-01-2019, 11:49 AM   #6478

Hi all.

I have beed reading the threads whole night. I guess im not thr only one here.
I have been paying the Ls more then what i borrowed. And 1 of it i was few hours late for payment and they send runner to splash paint and lock my gate. Police came and break the lock.
The next day LS demanded 3k from my wife and she out of fear paid without me knowing.
So for the rest i have been defering. So after reading all the threads i have to put a stop to it.
Just a quick question. If they harrase u. Do u all reply them with challenge? My fingers are tempted to reply them
Old 03-01-2019, 12:09 PM   #6479

Hi all.

I have beed reading the threads whole night. I guess im not thr only one here.
I have been paying the Ls more then what i borrowed. And 1 of it i was few hours late for payment and they send runner to splash paint and lock my gate. Police came and break the lock.
The next day LS demanded 3k from my wife and she out of fear paid without me knowing.
So for the rest i have been defering. So after reading all the threads i have to put a stop to it.
Just a quick question. If they harrase u. Do u all reply them with challenge? My fingers are tempted to reply them

I'm sorry to hear what has happened. My advice will be not to give in to their threats. The moment they know you are scared, they will try their tricks on you.

Don't have to challenge them. If you can, you can stand guard at your gate. That might deter the runners slightly if they choose to come. Be firm and pls do not pay more than what you initially took from them.

If you feel like challenging them, do lemme know bro. I would love to hammer them too!
Old 03-01-2019, 01:19 PM   #6480

True. My end LS so far no news n action also die down.
Outside unit got police camera aside fr my own on the gate.

I also available at night aft 12pm.
Maybe we can meet to discuss in detail.

Chuchu,

I think for the suggestion given by one of the brother here .. we should form a team to guard our own house and rotate to individuals place dun need one big group cos more then 6pax is considered illegal gathering especially at night ... maybe can form a group of 3 to 4 ..cos the paint runner cannot be coming in big group also ... 3 person enough to grab him and handover to police liao .. that is my thinking .. what u think ?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.