HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2019, 01:20 PM   #6481
Supremacy Member

Hi, recently I took a loan from LS due to my foolishness and rashness.
I took a 800 loan. Due date was 2 days ago but they ask me to defer bcos they cant find the clear acct. And I paid the deferment fee of $300. Now the boss ask me to take up another loan then he can find the clear acct for me to clear all at one go. What shld I do? If I ignore him, will I be harassed? He don't allow me to clear acct.

So funny they came up with such crap reason like cannot find the clearing account

I mean, that's their problem.. why penalise the one who borrows
Old 03-01-2019, 01:35 PM   #6482

Hi all.

I have beed reading the threads whole night. I guess im not thr only one here.
I have been paying the Ls more then what i borrowed. And 1 of it i was few hours late for payment and they send runner to splash paint and lock my gate. Police came and break the lock.
The next day LS demanded 3k from my wife and she out of fear paid without me knowing.
So for the rest i have been defering. So after reading all the threads i have to put a stop to it.
Just a quick question. If they harrase u. Do u all reply them with challenge? My fingers are tempted to reply them
Dont reply...ignore all the way
Old 03-01-2019, 02:07 PM   #6483

True. My end LS so far no news n action also die down.
Outside unit got police camera aside fr my own on the gate.

I also available at night aft 12pm.
Maybe we can meet to discuss in detail.
Wow y so late sia .. hahaha ... anyway I'm ok to meet up also ...I'm staying near AMK ... what about u ? If can I hope u can help me 1st ... come over to my place tonight...can guard and discuss together..as I had start my non payment period liao ... start to worry now..cos I keep receiving **** from them liao

Last edited by Super lost; 03-01-2019 at 02:11 PM..
Old 03-01-2019, 02:26 PM   #6484

Wow y so late sia .. hahaha ... anyway I'm ok to meet up also ...I'm staying near AMK ... what about u ? If can I hope u can help me 1st ... come over to my place tonight...can guard and discuss together..as I had start my non payment period liao ... start to worry now..cos I keep receiving **** from them liao
Eh we can meet together oso i really tempted to challenge back
Old 03-01-2019, 02:29 PM   #6485

Eh we can meet together oso i really tempted to challenge back
I had ask the police if u can gather ppl to help he say ok .mas long as we dun get into fright then we are ok .. we can only spot and detain the runner and report police immediately...seriously I also want to wack the ppl ... but law us still law
Old 03-01-2019, 02:39 PM   #6486

So funny they came up with such crap reason like cannot find the clearing account

I mean, that's their problem.. why penalise the one who borrows
Hey folks, it is very SIMPLE, they can't find the next VICTIM to transfer the money to, of course can't give you the account lah!
Old 03-01-2019, 02:41 PM   #6487

Hi all.

I have been paying the Ls more then what i borrowed. And 1 of it i was few hours late for payment and they send runner to splash paint and lock my gate. Police came and break the lock.
The next day LS demanded 3k from my wife and she out of fear paid without me knowing.
So for the rest i have been defering. So after reading all the threads i have to put a stop to it.
Just a quick question. If they harrase u. Do u all reply them with challenge? My fingers are tempted to reply them
You are one of many many many here. Don't bother replying them. Time to pick up your life and move on.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

Last edited by JusticeLeague2018; 03-01-2019 at 03:16 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 03-01-2019, 03:06 PM   #6488

Hi all.

Yes very much tempted to challenge them but deep down inside scared liao. So I just ignore all of their calls and msgs. I read somewhere here someone actually challenge them and nothing happened. I think no one is willing to do the job for them. Like the saying goes empty vessel makes the most noise.
Old 03-01-2019, 03:10 PM   #6489

Yes very much tempted to challenge them but deep down inside scared liao. So I just ignore all of their calls and msgs. I read somewhere here someone actually challenge them and nothing happened. I think no one is willing to do the job for them. Like the saying goes empty vessel makes the most noise.
Hope really no ppl work work for them.... till now I still super worried that they will start coming my house to disturb ... can anyone accompany me tonight together at my void deck to see see look look till 2am ... I buy u coffee and tea and send u home...
Old 03-01-2019, 03:19 PM   #6490

Hope really no ppl work work for them.... till now I still super worried that they will start coming my house to disturb ... can anyone accompany me tonight together at my void deck to see see look look till 2am ... I buy u coffee and tea and send u home...
They will come when they want to come and when they do, make sure your CCTVs are all ready for them. I'm sure you will get phone call or messages from them immediately with threats.

Do not be afraid. Just call the police, they will come and collect evidence. After they see, they can't get anything out of you, what do you think they will do? They will also move on... To the next victim.
Old 03-01-2019, 03:21 PM   #6491

They will come when they want to come and when they do, make sure your CCTVs are all ready for them. I'm sure you will get phone call or messages from them immediately with threats.

Do not be afraid. Just call the police, they will come and collect evidence. After they see, they can't get anything out of you, what do you think they will do? They will also move on... To the next victim.
Problem I cant afford to install CCTV
Old 03-01-2019, 03:25 PM   #6492

It's ok, just rely on those in the public areas then. Unless you tell me there are none in the public areas, then bo pian already.
Old 03-01-2019, 05:44 PM   #6493

Innocent victims of Loan Scammers aka Terrorists on local soil.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...09102018_today
Old 03-01-2019, 07:00 PM   #6494

I just received msg asking whether i wan to have tea with their worker or nt?
Can i reply i dont like tea. Coffee better
Old 03-01-2019, 07:09 PM   #6495

Same here. I also did not install CCTV. 😂😂
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.