HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2019, 07:11 PM   #6496

I just received msg asking whether i wan to have tea with their worker or nt?
Can i reply i dont like tea. Coffee better
HAHAHAHA!! Your LS must love to joke. Maybe you should reply him that. I prefer coffee than tea. See how they respond. Remember to do that at your own risk hor.
Old 03-01-2019, 07:18 PM   #6497

HAHAHAHA!! Your LS must love to joke. Maybe you should reply him that. I prefer coffee than tea. See how they respond. Remember to do that at your own risk hor.
The LS start to send me those clip and all **** liao ... and also guys how to read inbox msg ...I really new here
Old 03-01-2019, 07:20 PM   #6498

Please pray for me and hope they will not come ...
Old 03-01-2019, 07:39 PM   #6499

Please pray for me and hope they will not come ...
NEVER EVER GIVE IN TO THEM! NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS BRO!!
Dont let their threats get to you. If you feel better dont open their msgs at all. If you really want to open, just dont dwell on it and move forward with life. Open and just close, make that your routine everytime they text.

Good luck bro. Stay firm and keep on fighting. May god protect you and your love ones.
Old 03-01-2019, 07:40 PM   #6500

The LS start to send me those clip and all **** liao ... and also guys how to read inbox msg ...I really new here
Press the link at the top of the page that says 'User CP'. You can send and read msgs there.
Old 03-01-2019, 07:40 PM   #6501

All the threatening clips and messages and voice messages, we all have them. Don't bother reading all that crap.

Press User CP (top green bar) and Private Messages.
Old 03-01-2019, 07:44 PM   #6502

All the threatening clips and messages and voice messages, we all have them. Don't bother reading all that crap.

Press User CP (top green bar) and Private Messages.
It show I got 1 msg but click liao.. then empty
Old 03-01-2019, 08:01 PM   #6503

Yes. We all went thru the same ordeal. Some had it longer some were shorter. Some only had virtual harassment while some had runners coming down to their house. It all depends on your luck and also what kind of LS you get la. You need to learn how to let it go *insert frozen song*.
We dont anyhow say things you know, all of us had our fair share of harassment. if I haven't been in this situation and someone I know was stuck with LS, I would definitely have told them to pay up fearing for their safety. Since I experienced it first hand, I would know how to address the issue properly and calmly if someone were to ask me.

Every cloud has a silver lining. Be strong okay guys.

On the side note, today is suppose to be my due day for my 2nd LS but nothing from him, hopefully all goes on well. Pray for me too guys!

Last edited by Makminah; 03-01-2019 at 08:06 PM..
Old 03-01-2019, 08:12 PM   #6504

It show I got 1 msg but click liao.. then empty
Need to click the message then can read. I send you, you reply me.
Old 03-01-2019, 08:37 PM   #6505

Need to click the message then can read. I send you, you reply me.
So I need to download tjen can read ..but dunno how to reply
Old 03-01-2019, 08:44 PM   #6506

Yes. We all went thru the same ordeal. Some had it longer some were shorter. Some only had virtual harassment while some had runners coming down to their house. It all depends on your luck and also what kind of LS you get la. You need to learn how to let it go *insert frozen song*.
We dont anyhow say things you know, all of us had our fair share of harassment. if I haven't been in this situation and someone I know was stuck with LS, I would definitely have told them to pay up fearing for their safety. Since I experienced it first hand, I would know how to address the issue properly and calmly if someone were to ask me.

Every cloud has a silver lining. Be strong okay guys.

On the side note, today is suppose to be my due day for my 2nd LS but nothing from him, hopefully all goes on well. Pray for me too guys!
Good luck sis I will pray for u ... btw how many LS u have ... after i really count i have about 10 ... today got 4 Ls due ... my sister just got a call from them saying will come to my house ....
Old 03-01-2019, 09:08 PM   #6507

Good luck sis I will pray for u ... btw how many LS u have ... after i really count i have about 10 ... today got 4 Ls due ... my sister just got a call from them saying will come to my house ....
Good luck to you. Pray hard for you they don't come. Do update us tmr morning did anything happen yeah.
Old 03-01-2019, 09:11 PM   #6508

Good luck to you. Pray hard for you they don't come. Do update us tmr morning did anything happen yeah.
Ok ... tonight I will be guarding at my void Deck with 1 of my friend ... see how it goes
Old 03-01-2019, 09:23 PM   #6509

Thank you soo much. I dont really owe them la. They forced loan on me when I enquire abt a loan and tell them I dont want to take up the loan anymore. I have 2 LS. One transfer me $500 another LS $600.
I paid double or triple the amount for both LS in terms of deferments.

Whatever it is I do feel much better now not paying them. All the best everyone..
Old 03-01-2019, 11:15 PM   #6510

Thank you soo much. I dont really owe them la. They forced loan on me when I enquire abt a loan and tell them I dont want to take up the loan anymore. I have 2 LS. One transfer me $500 another LS $600.
I paid double or triple the amount for both LS in terms of deferments.

Whatever it is I do feel much better now not paying them. All the best everyone..
I have installed camera and funny thing they called my father and my father ****ed them up. My father just relax and tell me let then come if they have the balls
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.