HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2019, 11:32 PM   #6511

I have installed camera and funny thing they called my father and my father ****ed them up. My father just relax and tell me let then come if they have the balls
Your dad father power! 🖒🖒
It really lifts up a huge burden knowing that you have your family on your side.
Hope all is well for you.
Old 04-01-2019, 12:16 AM   #6512

I have installed camera and funny thing they called my father and my father ****ed them up. My father just relax and tell me let then come if they have the balls
End do they come ?
Old 04-01-2019, 07:00 AM   #6513

Sorry for late read. Maybe u can pm me n we switch number. I just receive a love letter in my mailbox fr a LS threathen to distribute my block n my office.
Intend to ignore.

Wow y so late sia .. hahaha ... anyway I'm ok to meet up also ...I'm staying near AMK ... what about u ? If can I hope u can help me 1st ... come over to my place tonight...can guard and discuss together..as I had start my non payment period liao ... start to worry now..cos I keep receiving **** from them liao
Old 04-01-2019, 07:01 AM   #6514

I at yishun.

Wow y so late sia .. hahaha ... anyway I'm ok to meet up also ...I'm staying near AMK ... what about u ? If can I hope u can help me 1st ... come over to my place tonight...can guard and discuss together..as I had start my non payment period liao ... start to worry now..cos I keep receiving **** from them liao
Old 04-01-2019, 07:38 AM   #6515

I at yishun.
Hey im from yishun too
Old 04-01-2019, 09:21 AM   #6516

Sorry for late read. Maybe u can pm me n we switch number. I just receive a love letter in my mailbox fr a LS threathen to distribute my block n my office.
Intend to ignore.
Just ignore. I received the same too. Saying he will let our neighbors know about this lah.. splash paint to neighbrs house etc. But nothing happened. So just ignore. And stay calm.
Old 04-01-2019, 09:21 AM   #6517

I at yishun.
Ok it near...
Old 04-01-2019, 09:25 AM   #6518

Thank you soo much. I dont really owe them la. They forced loan on me when I enquire abt a loan and tell them I dont want to take up the loan anymore. I have 2 LS. One transfer me $500 another LS $600.
I paid double or triple the amount for both LS in terms of deferments.

Whatever it is I do feel much better now not paying them. All the best everyone..
So can say that you alrdy paid more than 1k each for both ls alrdy? They keep asking you to defer? And subsequently you ignore them. Even now past due date alrdy, so far nth has happened?
Old 04-01-2019, 09:36 AM   #6519

Bro. Try not to spend unnecessary energy on
guarding your premise. You and friend may not have the stamina to outlast this episode. Because you everyday worry when they come. Even if they come always one coward or a stupid fellow want to do a quickie and leave.
The best low cost defence is having a cctv. MUST HAVE.

Dont panic and ignore all their threats.
You will feel better.

We have many here survived this harrassment.
Listen to our bros here.

Ok it near...
Old 04-01-2019, 09:47 AM   #6520

Matrix
You wife made a mistake by paying them.
The suckers will continue to harrass you for more.
Hoping you can pay more.
Good if they dont disturb.

Report police and cctv la.

They prey on you fear .
The suckers are extortionists ,got no balls to meet and collect payment.

Listen to BRO JJLIN and others JLEAGUE who offer free advice.

[Originally Posted by*matrix25:
Hi all.

I have beed reading the threads whole night. I guess im not thr only one here.*
I have been paying the Ls more then what i borrowed. And 1 of it i was few hours late for payment and they send runner to splash paint and lock my gate. Police came and break the lock.*
The next day LS demanded 3k from my wife and she out of fear paid without me knowing.*
So for the rest i have been defering. So after reading all the threads i have to put a stop to it.*
Just a quick question. If they harrase u. Do u all reply them with challenge? My fingers are tempted to reply them

Dont reply...ignore all the way=Jjlin1205;118438524]Dont reply...ignore all the way[/QUOTE]
Old 04-01-2019, 09:50 AM   #6521

So can say that you alrdy paid more than 1k each for both ls alrdy? They keep asking you to defer? And subsequently you ignore them. Even now past due date alrdy, so far nth has happened?
Yes. So far nothing and hopefully it stays this way.
Old 04-01-2019, 09:53 AM   #6522

Ok. Fix a cctv is alternative. They deter when they saw it n u also have proof when things happen.
But u need mobilize, let me know.

Ok it near...
Old 04-01-2019, 09:53 AM   #6523

Mine i block all their number n install cctv. So far so good only yesterday night receive a love letter...

Yes. So far nothing and hopefully it stays this way.
Old 04-01-2019, 09:56 AM   #6524

I am ignoring. That LS is i stupid go lend my ic for someone to borrow to return her a favor n bring **** on my self. I block his number so he send letter. Money r trf to another 3rd party acct so i will ignore. I receive more serious threat than this n i still sleep like a log in my unit. Thanks to the 2x spf cctv outside corridor.

Just ignore. I received the same too. Saying he will let our neighbors know about this lah.. splash paint to neighbrs house etc. But nothing happened. So just ignore. And stay calm.
Old 04-01-2019, 09:58 AM   #6525

Hello.. yishun comrade.

Hey im from yishun too
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.