HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2019, 10:30 AM   #6526

Bro. Try not to spend unnecessary energy on
guarding your premise. You and friend may not have the stamina to outlast this episode. Because you everyday worry when they come. Even if they come always one coward or a stupid fellow want to do a quickie and leave.
The best low cost defence is having a cctv. MUST HAVE.

Dont panic and ignore all their threats.
You will feel better.

We have many here survived this harrassment.
Listen to our bros here.
Ok noted tks
Old 04-01-2019, 01:52 PM   #6527

Dont pay them. Since u make police report liao. No scare. If you want to pay them u pay me. I go standby at your house every night make sure u are safe
JCKH .. can standby at my place ... I cant afford to pay u but can buy u makan ..
Old 04-01-2019, 02:24 PM   #6528

Matrix
You wife made a mistake by paying them.
The suckers will continue to harrass you for more.
Hoping you can pay more.
Good if they dont disturb.

Report police and cctv la.

They prey on you fear .
The suckers are extortionists ,got no balls to meet and collect payment.

Listen to BRO JJLIN and others JLEAGUE who offer free advice.

[Originally Posted by*matrix25:
Hi all.

I have beed reading the threads whole night. I guess im not thr only one here.*
I have been paying the Ls more then what i borrowed. And 1 of it i was few hours late for payment and they send runner to splash paint and lock my gate. Police came and break the lock.*
The next day LS demanded 3k from my wife and she out of fear paid without me knowing.*
So for the rest i have been defering. So after reading all the threads i have to put a stop to it.*
Just a quick question. If they harrase u. Do u all reply them with challenge? My fingers are tempted to reply them

Dont reply...ignore all the way=Jjlin1205;118438524]Dont reply...ignore all the way
[/QUOTE]

I made police report and install cctv already. Now diff LS msg me offering loan so funny guess they are connected to each other
Old 04-01-2019, 02:29 PM   #6529

I made police report and install cctv already. Now diff LS msg me offering loan so funny guess they are connected to each other[/QUOTE]

Install CCTV required to take permit from Town council? I now had ignore them for 2 days and also funny part is is still received msg from other LS say I got good credit report ask me to lend ... hahahahaah
Old 04-01-2019, 02:30 PM   #6530

I made police report and install cctv already. Now diff LS msg me offering loan so funny guess they are connected to each other[/QUOTE]
Matrix ..
U want to join us tonight...
Old 04-01-2019, 02:44 PM   #6531

Haha speak of the devil.. just an hour ago, one clown message me from a China number.. I believe it's a space number..

Promoting their services and asking me to contact a SG number..

🔥Personal Loan
Flexible repayment singapore

🔥Foreigner Loan
Fast processing & approval
(Malaysian & Filipino)

⚠Strictly Kept Confidential⚠

Contact & inquiries
📞📞📞

📞. Whatsapp +65 82..

📞. Wechat - 6582..
Old 04-01-2019, 03:10 PM   #6532

Just ignore. I received the same too. Saying he will let our neighbors know about this lah.. splash paint to neighbrs house etc. But nothing happened. So just ignore. And stay calm.
Today is my 2nd day of the war with LS ... hope everything will be find and I could win the war ASAP .... God and friends here please give me some power to fright ... 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Old 04-01-2019, 03:34 PM   #6533

I made police report and install cctv already. Now diff LS msg me offering loan so funny guess they are connected to each other
Install CCTV required to take permit from Town council? I now had ignore them for 2 days and also funny part is is still received msg from other LS say I got good credit report ask me to lend ... hahahahaah[/QUOTE]

Need but i dont care i install 1st. Want to wait for approval very long i guess
Old 04-01-2019, 06:24 PM   #6534

Today is my 2nd day of the war with LS ... hope everything will be find and I could win the war ASAP .... God and friends here please give me some power to fright ... 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Be strong bro! May god ease all your pains! Jiayou! 💪💪
Old 04-01-2019, 07:02 PM   #6535
Arch-Supremacy Member

Be strong bro! May god ease all your pains! Jiayou! 💪💪
God helps those who helps themselves.
Old 04-01-2019, 07:03 PM   #6536

If u install at yr door/gate, don have to. If u position at corridor, u need to apply.

Install CCTV required to take permit from Town council? I now had ignore them for 2 days and also funny part is is still received msg from other LS say I got good credit report ask me to lend ... hahahahaah
Need but i dont care i install 1st. Want to wait for approval very long i guess[/QUOTE]
Old 04-01-2019, 07:20 PM   #6537

God helps those who helps themselves.
Yes of course we also have to do something not just wait for some miracles to happen.
Old 04-01-2019, 07:36 PM   #6538

Read up all the threads and you will find all having same offers. Yes they are connected and subscribed to a data base , be loan shark scammer ahlong whatever the f they are crooks.

Old 04-01-2019, 11:23 PM   #6539

I am debtor. I didn't intend to cheat anyone but I couldn't pay back eventually.Around 15 LS . It's day 1 for me. Made the report, informed my wife and mother. Just that I'm staying at the address given to them. Just afraid for my family.
Old 04-01-2019, 11:57 PM   #6540

I am debtor. I didn't intend to cheat anyone but I couldn't pay back eventually.Around 15 LS . It's day 1 for me. Made the report, informed my wife and mother. Just that I'm staying at the address given to them. Just afraid for my family.
Stay strong and be vigilant. Hopefully all is well for you.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.