HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2019, 09:22 PM   #6646

Report police. Report to social media. Explain to friend saying kanna scam...

Or claim yr ic w someone n they missuse.

Haiz. Things are getting worse for me. They posted my photo on my friends comments and company page . Mesaaged people on my FB with my photo and ic and all. They found my wife's contact number somehow, now I'm afraid for her family's safety.
Old 06-01-2019, 09:23 PM   #6647

Nope. Yrs so fierce?
Ambush them ask them come collect n get spf standby.

U fix a cctv?

Hi all bros..

Anyone encounter ah long send thier runner oplely to your door step and ask u to give them the answer how to pay back.
Old 06-01-2019, 09:24 PM   #6648

Uml, they simply ask u dont bother.

For me adullam handle not professional... yes they handle LML..
Old 06-01-2019, 09:25 PM   #6649

Set a phoney acc to chk

I can't see cause I deleted my fb
Old 06-01-2019, 09:35 PM   #6650

Nope. Yrs so fierce?
Ambush them ask them come collect n get spf standby.

U fix a cctv?
Yah.. They just send their runner up to my door step. They try to take picture so I close up my door. After ssee him left I open up my door and saw the love letter at my door and my next door
Old 06-01-2019, 09:50 PM   #6651

Yah.. They just send their runner up to my door step. They try to take picture so I close up my door. After ssee him left I open up my door and saw the love letter at my door and my next door
Should ask the runner to return an hour say u pay cash and ambush
Old 06-01-2019, 09:55 PM   #6652

U report? Tell spf that u worry of family safety n ask them ix their cctv. My corridor r spf n link to their recorder

Old 06-01-2019, 09:56 PM   #6653

Yes. Or we can rally n ambush them. Of course with help of spf. We cordon all exit n ensure they jump off to escape. What floor u stay?

Should ask the runner to return an hour say u pay cash and ambush
Old 06-01-2019, 09:58 PM   #6654

Your which area?

Old 06-01-2019, 10:07 PM   #6655

That is very rare, you should have called the police and gone ahead to bring him down if you are able. Most often, they are just hit and run. Anyway, ensure the police knows and CCTV is reviewed. Once face identified, their days are numbered.
Old 06-01-2019, 10:13 PM   #6656

That is very rare, you should have called the police and gone ahead to bring him down if you are able. Most often, they are just hit and run. Anyway, ensure the police knows and CCTV is reviewed. Once face identified, their days are numbered.
I wish I could.. But my children was around. So to avoid him taking picture I have to close up my door first.. After the runner left I received whatapps from them asking to be careful of my door.
Old 06-01-2019, 11:02 PM   #6657

I wish I could.. But my children was around. So to avoid him taking picture I have to close up my door first.. After the runner left I received whatapps from them asking to be careful of my door.
Oh no. Most probably your LS is Singapore one and the runner knows them personally. Please do make a police report and install CCTV asap. I got one friend who knows people in secret society and runs a UML, someone offer him $500 just to go up to the debtors home, ring the door bell and punch whoever that opens the door to scare them. Luckily he didnt do it. Imagine someone's mother or father getting punch for the mistake their family member made. Just be extra careful and vigilant. For now go and make a police report immediately. Say you're worried for your family's safety. This runners can run but cannot hide for long. I think they actually wanted to just paste the love letter but was caught off guard went you close the door. I dont think they would come and purposely show their face. I hope all is well for you.

Last edited by Makminah; 06-01-2019 at 11:04 PM..
Old 07-01-2019, 05:53 AM   #6658

Oh no. Most probably your LS is Singapore one and the runner knows them personally. Please do make a police report and install CCTV asap. I got one friend who knows people in secret society and runs a UML, someone offer him $500 just to go up to the debtors home, ring the door bell and punch whoever that opens the door to scare them. Luckily he didnt do it. Imagine someone's mother or father getting punch for the mistake their family member made. Just be extra careful and vigilant. For now go and make a police report immediately. Say you're worried for your family's safety. This runners can run but cannot hide for long. I think they actually wanted to just paste the love letter but was caught off guard went you close the door. I dont think they would come and purposely show their face. I hope all is well for you.
No.. The guy sound totally from Malaysia.
Old 07-01-2019, 07:59 AM   #6659

Haiz. Things are getting worse for me. They posted my photo on my friends comments and company page . Mesaaged people on my FB with my photo and ic and all. They found my wife's contact number somehow, now I'm afraid for her family's safety.
No need scare..social media harrassment is common
Old 07-01-2019, 02:11 PM   #6660

After police report , cctv, cut social media.
Change number if can find you via office , just ugnore.
Yor workplace is next target 100%
Lose job , change to another one.
Start new.

Any advice on what they might do next and what steps I should take ?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.