HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2019, 11:39 PM   #6691

Just step in to same thing as all ppl here, feeling down and sad for mistake,stupid thing heppened and don't know what to do next.

Went t report twice within 1 week after got some Harassment from them. Really never think I will got this problem in my life.
Hi , not to worries we are here to give mentally support to everyone here... we help one another ...TBH I really feel like wacking those runners that so stupid to work for the LS.. and my hand is getting itchy now... being a good man for so long...

Last edited by Super lost; 07-01-2019 at 11:50 PM..
Old 07-01-2019, 11:43 PM   #6692

Can I go downstairs to take my dinner instead
Sour71.. dun need to scare of them.. they not dare to touch u in crowded places(if they are haunting) if still worry then use my method is always walk in bright area and can be seen in block CCTV ... and also always got ppl around u...
Old 07-01-2019, 11:52 PM   #6693

I still feel if we can form a team to guard them from coming will be better ...
Old 07-01-2019, 11:55 PM   #6694

One guy come up and take photo and watapps me that they are waiting me downstairs
U tell them come up for beer..dont worry..most al talk only..i seen many tactic by them liao...splah paint lock door lock neighbour, send poster to my neighbours, paste poster in carpark..harass my ex colleagues,post my contact on dating site say i looking for gay sex,me running prostitution in my hdb,various pic of my door..threaten msg like beat my elderly parents...now they also suck thumb...
Old 07-01-2019, 11:59 PM   #6695

Hi all,
I am new here and just entangle with Unless and decided to stop here.

I am in cash flow issue and accidentally take up a loan which is not legal. In order to paid the high interest, I have entangle a total of 20 Uml and feel tired and decided to stop. What should I do now as my family is still not aware.
Wah same like.me...how much is yr amt
Old 08-01-2019, 12:08 AM   #6696

TBH .. after I read your msg today I feel more stressed cos u was peaceful for a month then now they come again .... to me now is everyday just pray to God that this group of ppl will kana catch by police... and I worries will able to end soon .... let's us pray together to let this stupid mistake we had made end ASAp and we can really move on .... seriously I getting tired of it already...
Please dont stress yourself out. Sometimes they are just testing the water. To see if they can get any respond. Whenever I get this msgs I just try to remain calm. Of course at the back of my head I am scared. But I wont let their threats get to me. So i continue to ignore them. Just relax, and be prepared for the worst. Whatever happens, its the consequences I have to deal with for the mistake I make. And move on. You can do this, just stay strong okay!
Old 08-01-2019, 12:10 AM   #6697

U tell them come up for beer..dont worry..most al talk only..i seen many tactic by them liao...splah paint lock door lock neighbour, send poster to my neighbours, paste poster in carpark..harass my ex colleagues,post my contact on dating site say i looking for gay sex,me running prostitution in my hdb,various pic of my door..threaten msg like beat my elderly parents...now they also suck thumb...
I was thinking. Maybe we should start posting their numbers on those dating sites as well. 😂😂
Let them have a taste of their own medicine.
Old 08-01-2019, 12:13 AM   #6698

Hi , not to worries we are here to give mentally support to everyone here... we help one another ...TBH I really feel like wacking those runners that so stupid to work for the LS.. and my hand is getting itchy now... being a good man for so long...
I didn't take money from them that why I felt very sad, if I take I will addmit,advice to ignore them, don't see the whatapp, change number, close bank account, all I done, so now what can I do is wait for them to come?

Feel like crying now.
Old 08-01-2019, 12:22 AM   #6699

I didn't take money from them that why I felt very sad, if I take I will addmit,advice to ignore them, don't see the whatapp, change number, close bank account, all I done, so now what can I do is wait for them to come?

Feel like crying now.
If you didnt take any money from them then dont worry too much. Have you check your bank account? Did they transfer to you any money? Just be firm and ignore them. They are trying to mess with you right now. They know you are scared and vulnerable and will use that against you to get $$ from you. Since you change your number, just move on with your life.
Old 08-01-2019, 12:30 AM   #6700

If you didnt take any money from them then dont worry too much. Have you check your bank account? Did they transfer to you any money? Just be firm and ignore them. They are trying to mess with you right now. They know you are scared and vulnerable and will use that against you to get $$ from you. Since you change your number, just move on with your life.
They transfer some money to me without my permission and ask me to pay back double next day, day after they call to correct payment and give me account number, I transfer back to them same amount they give to me and didn't pay more than what they give and print out everything go to make police report and block their number.

Next 2 day they start Harassment me so I bring everything to report again.
Old 08-01-2019, 12:35 AM   #6701

Wondering who face same problems like me? I mean didn't take,*how you deal with this, did you transfer back like I did? And how they reaction to you after that.

I feeling alone right now because can't tell anybody about this.
Old 08-01-2019, 12:43 AM   #6702

I not worry about my NOK, because if they call, my NOK know how to deal with this, just I feel unfair to get disturbing by thing that I didnt borrow.

I try to cross my fear and move on my life.
Old 08-01-2019, 12:48 AM   #6703

I still feel if we can form a team to guard them from coming will be better ...
I think so too and I have a plan in mind. We need about 15-20 of us.
Old 08-01-2019, 12:57 AM   #6704

Wondering who face same problems like me? I mean didn't take,*how you deal with this, did you transfer back like I did? And how they reaction to you after that.

I feeling alone right now because can't tell anybody about this.
I think majority of us went thru the same thing. Enquire about loan, then tell them dont want or dont need anymore and they immediately transfer without our consent. Myself personally I met 2 of this lowlife. Cause I enquire both on the same day, and both transfer me the same day.

Unlike you, I was not brave enough to stand up and return back to them only what the transfer. I paid double or triple the amount they transfer cause I was scared. Eventually I was down to my last cent and couldnt pay them anymore thats when I decide to stop. It's about 3weeks plus since I ignore them totally. So far nothing happened but once in a while those msgs and threats do come in. I am still staying firm ignoring them.
Inital part will be very hard, but you need to come clean with everyone. You need their support and got thru this together. Talk to someone you trust, it will help you to get this issue off your mind.
Most importantly dont let their threats and words get to you emotionally and mentally. You paid them back and they are now trying their luck to get more $$ from you. Good luck and hopefully all goes well for you. I pray that god will ease all your pain and problems. Jiayou! 💪

Last edited by Makminah; 08-01-2019 at 01:00 AM..
Old 08-01-2019, 01:00 AM   #6705

I think so too and I have a plan in mind. We need about 15-20 of us.
Shall we create our own version of SALC? 😂😂
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.