HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2019, 07:56 PM   #6811

Hey guys. Just a quick update. My LS msg me 2 days ago saying that he will make me famous and send me a list of all my neighbours particulars. And he also mentioned he will call up my workplace, so far nothing happen. Hopefully it will stay this way! 😅
That a good news ...
Old 09-01-2019, 08:40 PM   #6812

That a good news ...
Makminah is it a force loan?
Old 09-01-2019, 08:40 PM   #6813

That a good news ...
I am still waiting they call my company
Old 09-01-2019, 08:46 PM   #6814

Hi is it a force loan also?

Hey guys. Just a quick update. My LS msg me 2 days ago saying that he will make me famous and send me a list of all my neighbours particulars. And he also mentioned he will call up my workplace, so far nothing happen. Hopefully it will stay this way! 😅
Old 09-01-2019, 08:56 PM   #6815

Hi is it a force loan also?
Hi yes it is. I enquire about a loan and when I said I dont want to proceed they send a receipt of transfer without my consent. But i paid them more than what theu transfer cause I was scared. Now it has been almost a month since I ignore them.
Old 09-01-2019, 09:19 PM   #6816

Hi yes it is. I enquire about a loan and when I said I dont want to proceed they send a receipt of transfer without my consent. But i paid them more than what theu transfer cause I was scared. Now it has been almost a month since I ignore them.

Omg! Same with me. I was only curious. Then they sent me an amount of 300 the return after a week the amount of 450
Old 09-01-2019, 09:46 PM   #6817

My loanshark sent me mandarin orange basket today with a note...they still miss me
Old 09-01-2019, 09:49 PM   #6818

My loanshark sent me mandarin orange basket today with a note...they still miss me
Fck them all! Hope these runners will get caught
Old 09-01-2019, 10:38 PM   #6819

I am still waiting they call my company
Take a proactive approach, tell company first and when they call, say wrong number and break the link.
Old 09-01-2019, 11:22 PM   #6820

What did the note say? Anw, do you know which LS send what to you or you dont bother already? 😂
Old 09-01-2019, 11:34 PM   #6821

At least u have orange... lol...
I received flower wreath..
Just receive my 2nd luv letter... lol

What did the note say? Anw, do you know which LS send what to you or you dont bother already? 😂
Old 09-01-2019, 11:35 PM   #6822

Normal r sent by those gift company.

Fck them all! Hope these runners will get caught
Old 09-01-2019, 11:58 PM   #6823

I already told my colleagues. But i hope they will not call coz my boss is fierce lol

Take a proactive approach, tell company first and when they call, say wrong number and break the link.
Old 10-01-2019, 08:56 AM   #6824

Hi guys. Am new and read through most of the thread. My partner is the one involved in this. Supposedly he was coerced into signing something on the illegal side (probably a syndicate) and then he wanted out. Obviously need to buy oneself out. This chap had been involved and borrow before. I myself have lent him money. But this last request is rather new and not sure bro/sis out here have encounter. The syndicate routed his number to alot of AL and lenders wheter they be legit or otherwise la. Chap is definitly desperate based on my convo with him - story is the syndicate "transferred" his exit liability payment to some legit Legal lender, and he's been given details to make payment - something along the lines of like: your case transfer to us..u can't convert payment to installment and deadline (which was last friday) lapsed. But i told my partner i will help him, and then he inform me he told them to give him more time, thus, deadline extended. I spent time doing research, talking to police etc. Partner seems reluctant to go police as he is of e view he's involved N his name is on some black market document(which these *** claim to have forge to real legit lender document) and which he cant get hold of.
Anyway long story short, these legit peeps suppose to send details on paymnt to him to clear off the debt.
I am 2 minds on this as:
1. Why would syndicate let him off?
2. Sure apps and ss can constitute legit evidence. But dealing with this so called legit entity to pay off, will it really allow 1 above to happen?
3. Why wait til quite a few month ( close to a yr) then finally bomb a huge lumpsum to close off(i helped finance the other repayments he incurred -- ya, ya sound so stupid) - then now it seems like they wan final milk u out??

Should i query if legit documents can be provided or dont even help my partner? He seems quite distraught. Which is of course what they want u to feel. But that aside, he also said his ex colls and nok were harrassed by those UML before n it was hard for him so he quit.

Any views?
Old 10-01-2019, 09:15 AM   #6825

Hi guys. Am new and read through most of the thread. My partner is the one involved in this. Supposedly he was coerced into signing something on the illegal side (probably a syndicate) and then he wanted out. Obviously need to buy oneself out. This chap had been involved and borrow before. I myself have lent him money. But this last request is rather new and not sure bro/sis out here have encounter. The syndicate routed his number to alot of AL and lenders wheter they be legit or otherwise la. Chap is definitly desperate based on my convo with him - story is the syndicate "transferred" his exit liability payment to some legit Legal lender, and he's been given details to make payment - something along the lines of like: your case transfer to us..u can't convert payment to installment and deadline (which was last friday) lapsed. But i told my partner i will help him, and then he inform me he told them to give him more time, thus, deadline extended. I spent time doing research, talking to police etc. Partner seems reluctant to go police as he is of e view he's involved N his name is on some black market document(which these *** claim to have forge to real legit lender document) and which he cant get hold of.
Anyway long story short, these legit peeps suppose to send details on paymnt to him to clear off the debt.
I am 2 minds on this as:
1. Why would syndicate let him off?
2. Sure apps and ss can constitute legit evidence. But dealing with this so called legit entity to pay off, will it really allow 1 above to happen?
3. Why wait til quite a few month ( close to a yr) then finally bomb a huge lumpsum to close off(i helped finance the other repayments he incurred -- ya, ya sound so stupid) - then now it seems like they wan final milk u out??

Should i query if legit documents can be provided or dont even help my partner? He seems quite distraught. Which is of course what they want u to feel. But that aside, he also said his ex colls and nok were harrassed by those UML before n it was hard for him so he quit.

Any views?
Legit ML will have documents signed, physical office and proper registration number. This can be easily checked.

Legit ML will close the account after full payment. Terms and condition stated clearly.

Not the above, then unlicensed!
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.