Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree148Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2019, 01:41 PM   #6871

Wink

You are not the one in trouble.

Details not clear how to answer you.

What sign illegal document ? Can be legal if signed. Owe money pay money + interest , legal or no legal
Its ok. these kind of things, sometimes the more you share onto platforms, the more it shows who the person may actually be. and i think at this point after speaking to the person further about this, best not to divulge more.

while singapore is safe, it is not as safe as you think.
Old 11-01-2019, 02:11 PM   #6872

ya seriously these ****er..keep calling n asking me to sertle alr settle the account gave them and still can tell me never received when they gave me their account number themselves..how hilarious it can be i tink..i have alr made a police report too..ya m too stupid sia
Old 11-01-2019, 02:16 PM   #6873

Ya and still they wan more of it..seriously i tink they r sick in the brain man. Nothing better to do. Dun have hands or legs to earn money tats why need to sit and call ppl and scam ppl money. One day god will punish these asshole.
Old 11-01-2019, 03:04 PM   #6874

They attacked you. Kena boko or not,
Wear more make up la to cover up.

Any amount big or small just take la.
They only get back empty hook. Hehehe.

Just dont view or answer smses or unknown phone calls. Otherwise you may get heart attack. I am worried for you. Take care.
Ya if everyday got 10 ppl run those scammer loan money they will be pissed..

My advice
Loan scam..there no such thing as defer loan...old time ah loan won't resort to these..if ever received money trsf to u..just take and block their number..they will be freaking mad
Old 11-01-2019, 04:02 PM   #6875

Ya they keep calling asking for payment payment ask them to die man. Pay them accordingly but still wan more. Some more is they give me the account number themselves. I m not gg to feed into them.
Old 11-01-2019, 04:17 PM   #6876

anyone had encounter from ABK Credit? everything look so legal but when i make a call to check with it with another similar name called ABK Leasing, they told me that this is a loan scam and beware of it.
Old 11-01-2019, 04:18 PM   #6877

Ya they keep calling asking for payment payment ask them to die man. Pay them accordingly but still wan more. Some more is they give me the account number themselves. I m not gg to feed into them.
How much is your loan ?
Old 11-01-2019, 04:20 PM   #6878

anyone had encounter from ABK Credit? everything look so legal but when i make a call to check with it with another similar name called ABK Leasing, they told me that this is a loan scam and beware of it.
All license money lender required u to sign loan contract personally...all others is uml....
Old 11-01-2019, 04:21 PM   #6879

Yeah fight them..if they trsf just take the money...
Old 11-01-2019, 04:25 PM   #6880

how to fight? wont they go to your company or nok to harrass?
Old 11-01-2019, 04:49 PM   #6881

how to fight? wont they go to your company or nok to harrass?
Let.them harass lo..if you scare pay them if not scare fight them...simple they pray on fear..my cousin also kena loan scam recently coz he equire abt a 10k repay in 1yr..the fking ah loan trsf 300 for test loan and ask him pay deferred in 3 day or clear..so I told my cousin take the money go enjoy and he did..the stupid long threaten burn hse paint wall also nothing happen..only order golden pillow for my cousin..hahaa
Old 11-01-2019, 04:53 PM   #6882

Do check the registry of money lenders. If not in list, then avoid.

Old 11-01-2019, 06:16 PM   #6883

How long usually UML harress till they give up? What action does the police take when they light your door on fire or throw paint ?
Old 11-01-2019, 06:39 PM   #6884

These are plain scammers.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams
Old 11-01-2019, 07:05 PM   #6885

Bro JJlin says fight by that he meant ask the suckers tramsfer more momey beacuse you say need to test the suckwrs have or not enough money to lend you.
Take the miney and show them the middle finger in wahsap

Originally Posted by*Dawninthedark:

Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.