HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-05-2018, 06:18 AM   #676

What's with this Geylang thing? Everyone knows can make more money in Orchard Towers. The threats also like the website. From 1980's.

Why don't you just say you don't work there anymore?
I do plan to say when the LS call again that I no longer work there.

Maybe the LS visits Geylang than Orchard Towers.

I am on day 3 MIA. So far, my door is still intact. Itís the first thing I check every morning. Thankful to wake up each day without paint on my door.
Old 29-05-2018, 06:21 AM   #677

I love it when u said like this.. Motivate me more.. Thank you shaaruu
Oh ya..rmb don't give them yr ATM card etc even they say they will pay u 1k a mth
Old 29-05-2018, 06:22 AM   #678

Are they still calling your neighbours?
My neighbour f they ah loan til he give up..he retired warrant officer in army.hHa
Old 29-05-2018, 06:35 AM   #679

Bro.. Share ur experience at Bless grace please
to be frank ar... whatever everyone says here is what they say to me tooo la... hahahaahahaha exactly the same.. but i guess u will feel better when u hear from somekind of a counselor or something... hahahahahaha... but still... its always best to talk it out to someone who been there done that kind of thing i guess... but reading threads here n talking tk that counselor do makes me feel way way better... by the way im a sis.. hahahahahahaha.. still cheer up la... after few days they tired liao... they will keep quiet...
Old 29-05-2018, 06:40 AM   #680

I do plan to say when the LS call again that I no longer work there.

Maybe the LS visits Geylang than Orchard Towers.

I am on day 3 MIA. So far, my door is still intact. It’s the first thing I check every morning. Thankful to wake up each day without paint on my door.
LS go orchard tower they kena rape there... so kuai kuai stay geylang.. thats y they more familiar with geylang...
Ghie0908 likes this.
Old 29-05-2018, 06:44 AM   #681

Coz the more convo they send, i send to IO(if he entertain me) suka2 force loan on me.. I dun even understand what he talk about.
desperate mah... atleast io still wants to entertain. atleast still got io.. i make report they bo layan me... tel me why u go take loan.. didnt even bother to take note what im going thru also. they say i just make sure they patrol more. then thats it. didnt ask what acct no la transfer where la... reprimanding me yes.. helping me nope...
Old 29-05-2018, 08:30 AM   #682

Oh ya..rmb don't give them yr ATM card etc even they say they will pay u 1k a mth
Agree. U give u become part of their syndicate. Now become deal with police. Worst
Old 29-05-2018, 08:37 AM   #683

desperate mah... atleast io still wants to entertain. atleast still got io.. i make report they bo layan me... tel me why u go take loan.. didnt even bother to take note what im going thru also. they say i just make sure they patrol more. then thats it. didnt ask what acct no la transfer where la... reprimanding me yes.. helping me nope...
Wow! I got IO too. And they really did step up patrol saw them twice when they check in at random hour. Did you manage to give them account number in the end? I think quite important for tracking down, even thou only track down runner.
Old 29-05-2018, 09:21 AM   #684

Wow! I got IO too. And they really did step up patrol saw them twice when they check in at random hour. Did you manage to give them account number in the end? I think quite important for tracking down, even thou only track down runner.
they didnt ask me anything lei.. didnt even ask me for acct no. cant be bothered i guess.. the only thing he say is why go n take if u know its illegal.
Old 29-05-2018, 10:12 AM   #685

they didnt ask me anything lei.. didnt even ask me for acct no. cant be bothered i guess.. the only thing he say is why go n take if u know its illegal.
Maybe can just submit the acc number and any other number thru iwitness from police website or 1800 X Ah Long. Let them investigate
Old 29-05-2018, 10:17 AM   #686

Maybe can just submit the acc number and any other number thru iwitness from police website or 1800 X Ah Long. Let them investigate
Thatís what I did. I called the 1800 Ah Long and submitted the account numbers and mobile numbers they use
Old 29-05-2018, 10:24 AM   #687

That’s what I did. I called the 1800 Ah Long and submitted the account numbers and mobile numbers they use
ah okok will do that...
Old 29-05-2018, 11:24 AM   #688

ah okok will do that...
When I called the hotline, I feel a bit better afterwards though in anonymity but it still helps to talk to someone and express your fears and anxiety. Though itís my fault I am in this situation, it is a bit helpful to talk to someone and not being judged or ridiculed for being in this situation.
Old 29-05-2018, 11:53 AM   #689

Yeah I saw police checking out my unit at wee hr..hahah
Old 29-05-2018, 12:27 PM   #690

Will they actually...?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.