HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree148Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2019, 10:16 AM   #6916

In this 1 mo th u gt get any harressment?

I have 2 LS. Same story like you guys. It was a forced loan. Enquire abt a loan, I told them I think about it the immediately transfer me $509/$600.

Paid double or triple the amount too. Everytime want to clear they always like to tell the grandmother story. So must defer. Defer until cannot tahan, I decided to just let it go. It has been almost a month now. How about yours?
Old 12-01-2019, 10:17 AM   #6917

Same here my first ever encounter on this kind of shitty loan scammer sia. Pay n pay n pay and account was given to them some more and told me payment was not in when i even sent receipt so funny man. They tink i blind nor stupid and ask for another payment to clear the loan. Afterwhich i reported to the police as well. Yest i received his whatapps asking for payment again i hope nothing will come seriously. How great to earn frm a $250 loan to a $1.5k return. Ha
Need to stand firm and ignore them. If it makes you feel better block all their numbers. Just dont let them get to you. It will be hard at first, but everything will tone down if you just hang on tight and keep on fighting. Just look at all the ones survived. Some got it worst than us, but still survived. Jiayou people! 💪💪
Old 12-01-2019, 10:18 AM   #6918

Can u advice on wat to do if i accidentally pick up their call... Hang up or talk and give a piece of my mind?

Need to stand firm and ignore them. If it makes you feel better block all their numbers. Just dont let them get to you. It will be hard at first, but everything will tone down if you just hang on tight and keep on fighting. Just look at all the ones survived. Some got it worst than us, but still survived. Jiayou people! 💪💪
Old 12-01-2019, 10:25 AM   #6919

In this 1 mo th u gt get any harressment?
Of course. But mine only harasss through the phone. They send me a list all of my neighbours and say want to make me famous and give us good service.
No such thing as no harassment. It part of the LS job scope to harass people and extort money by any means.
Dont want harassment then change number, change work,change house, change your name even comfirm no harassment. Think about it, you want to change all that also need alot of $$ right? So choose endure the harassment and come out stronger or the other way?
Old 12-01-2019, 10:29 AM   #6920

Even if they come im expecting them to come after midnight. Thankfully ive gt a dog at hme
Old 12-01-2019, 10:30 AM   #6921

Can u advice on wat to do if i accidentally pick up their call... Hang up or talk and give a piece of my mind?
Depends on your inner pailang. If you are brave enough by all means, go and give them a piece of your mind. Let them know you are not scared. Since you already paid them soo much you have every right to be angry. But if you're like me, dont want to interact with them at all. Just ignore. If accidentally pick up, mute your speaker so they cant hear your background or voice and let them talk. Just listen and then hang up. 😂😂
Old 12-01-2019, 10:32 AM   #6922

Even if they come im expecting them to come after midnight. Thankfully ive gt a dog at hme
Those LS wont come one la. They have no balls. They let those runners do their dirty work. And runners can come anytime of the day. Some come in the afternoon even. Just install CCTV and be prepared.
Old 12-01-2019, 10:49 AM   #6923

How to PM bro?

Yes you are right . With every case we hear here , got to be 10s to hundreds slaved to loan scums.

Everyday there are new victims, this has to be stopped. Let's PM and link up.
Old 12-01-2019, 10:57 AM   #6924

How to PM bro?

Yes you are right . With every case we hear here , got to be 10s to hundreds slaved to loan scums.
Upper green bar, press user cp and private message. You will see my pm there.
Old 12-01-2019, 10:59 AM   #6925

Wah lau eh bro. You like a baby ya.

Talk to him in apu neh neh language la.
Just talk continuously like you dont understand him la .

Their talking is not serious la.
Brace yourself for more to come.
1) disturb your nok
2) disturb your workplace to shame you.
All above use phone threat la.

Scammer dont come to visit you la.
I kena scam also no install cctv.
You are not a high value target, just like me.

Relax la , you hope you dont get fired by boss for this mess that the scum create.

Sis Mak is help us all be calm and prepared.

Old 12-01-2019, 11:01 AM   #6926

It's really up to you. If you think
you can be more fierce and fearsome than them. I think they will give up faster.

My advice is giving them no attention, no response. Once they can't get any money from you, they will have to move on. It's a business of terror.
Old 12-01-2019, 11:19 AM   #6927

No point go workplace la.... I no more der..
I left my job2 weeksback...

1) disturb your nok

Relax la , you hope you dont get fired by boss for this mess that the scum create.

Last edited by Low point; 12-01-2019 at 11:23 AM..
Old 12-01-2019, 12:20 PM   #6928

1) disturb your nok

Same. I didnt install CCTV too and I didnt block their numbers. Just stay calm so you'll be able to think rationally. The more you kanchiong, the higher chance you'll give in to them.
Old 12-01-2019, 12:22 PM   #6929

No point go workplace la.... I no more der..
I left my job2 weeksback...
Bravo. Then you have 1 less thing to worry about. Just inform you NOK and brace yourself for harassment. Be mentally prepared.
Old 12-01-2019, 12:33 PM   #6930

What did they do to you yesterday?

Nobody wants to turn to them if we have money. Since already happened, stay strong and be brave to face it. Not easy but you have my blessings.
Bro, just saw your pm. How can I pm you
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.