HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-05-2018, 12:28 PM   #691

I do plan to say when the LS call again that I no longer work there.

Maybe the LS visits Geylang than Orchard Towers.

I am on day 3 MIA. So far, my door is still intact. It’s the first thing I check every morning. Thankful to wake up each day without paint on my door.
The last time I was in OT I saw a guy get stabbed. OT makes Geylang look like a spa day.
Old 29-05-2018, 12:34 PM   #692

to be frank ar... whatever everyone says here is what they say to me tooo la... hahahaahahaha exactly the same.. but i guess u will feel better when u hear from somekind of a counselor or something... hahahahahaha... but still... its always best to talk it out to someone who been there done that kind of thing i guess... but reading threads here n talking tk that counselor do makes me feel way way better... by the way im a sis.. hahahahahahaha.. still cheer up la... after few days they tired liao... they will keep quiet...
The counselor say what?
Old 29-05-2018, 12:54 PM   #693

Oh ya..rmb don't give them yr ATM card etc even they say they will pay u 1k a mth
I wont
I read abt a new this runner make a police report against L/S who didnt paid him after doing all the work. This abng really honest.
Old 29-05-2018, 01:06 PM   #694

Will they actually...?
Some will.but some won't pay n they will use it to extort u.haha say u work for them
Old 29-05-2018, 02:44 PM   #695

The counselor say what?
say block lor... stop all payment... change hp no... report police. ect ect... what we actually has been saying thats it...
Old 29-05-2018, 03:09 PM   #696

My LS is so techie. He tried to follow me on IG. Then he uses like 4 numbers to call me and my Husband today. Sending messages using different WhatsApp number saying I should call him or he gets crazy and we will know what is crazy like. Honestly, I get scared because he is doing everything to harrass me up to the point he uses different numbers. He even call my NOK but I just asked her to block and ignore.

Anybody experienced an LS who is as persistent as him?
Old 29-05-2018, 03:19 PM   #697

My LS is so techie. He tried to follow me on IG. Then he uses like 4 numbers to call me and my Husband today. Sending messages using different WhatsApp number saying I should call him or he gets crazy and we will know what is crazy like. Honestly, I get scared because he is doing everything to harrass me up to the point he uses different numbers. He even call my NOK but I just asked her to block and ignore.

how much did u actually owe them?
Old 29-05-2018, 03:21 PM   #698

how much did u actually owe them?
Owed him actually 500 but including interest around 1k.
Old 29-05-2018, 03:31 PM   #699

He only did a Google search on you. My grandfather can do that, it's hardly "techie".

Make sure your social media accounts are private and people who are not friends of your immediate friends can't add you. FB has this function. I'm not sure about IG, I think IG you can definitely make all your photos private. Then do a quick search on Google and other search engines on yourself and various versions of your name which you've ever used online that you can think of and see if you appear anywhere. Do an image search also in case any of your pictures have been cached, then delete/privatize those pictures. Do it for your family if you need to. While I'm on this topic, I want to remind everyone how terrifyingly dangerous it is to put pictures of your children on social media. So don't do it.

He's now trying to get to your contacts to embarrass you. The blitz will last for a while, he's either bored/not enough customers, so very free.

Good luck.
Old 29-05-2018, 03:40 PM   #700

Owed him actually 500 but including interest around 1k.
still not bad.. i think no business la. so disturb u
.... mine quiet liao.. i hope so... hahahahahaha
Old 29-05-2018, 04:34 PM   #701

He only did a Google search on you. My grandfather can do that, it's hardly "techie".

Make sure your social media accounts are private and people who are not friends of your immediate friends can't add you. FB has this function. I'm not sure about IG, I think IG you can definitely make all your photos private. Then do a quick search on Google and other search engines on yourself and various versions of your name which you've ever used online that you can think of and see if you appear anywhere. Do an image search also in case any of your pictures have been cached, then delete/privatize those pictures. Do it for your family if you need to. While I'm on this topic, I want to remind everyone how terrifyingly dangerous it is to put pictures of your children on social media. So don't do it.

He's now trying to get to your contacts to embarrass you. The blitz will last for a while, he's either bored/not enough customers, so very free.

Good luck.
I deleted all.my social.media AC even linkln
Old 29-05-2018, 05:00 PM   #702

Good luck.
Yes my IG photos are on private and FB nobody can see my friends list and my photos. I also unlink my mobile number from my FB account. The Google search I will do after this. Thank you Saruu for this. I will check all of these.

Thank you again. I appreciate all the help.
Old 29-05-2018, 05:02 PM   #703

still not bad.. i think no business la. so disturb u
.... mine quiet liao.. i hope so... hahahahahaha
I think I am his only customer hahaha. I hope he gets some soon so he will leave me be. Here’s to wishing you continuous peace and quiet.
Old 29-05-2018, 05:13 PM   #704

Anyone ever liase with this L/S name Steve-Powercredit hp: 81207196

In this group chat, we have 2 victims.
Is there anyone else have L/S name Steve and claim under PowerCredit? Hp no:81207196

Last edited by Nas1978; 30-05-2018 at 11:46 PM..
Old 29-05-2018, 05:15 PM   #705

Lol..... They sound so desperate no account.... Lol.... Keep it up.. Keep reporting their account to the police.... Remember don't feed them anymore... If u have the money I rather advise u go install cctv would be better... Change hp number is the most important thing.... Trust me been that done that before... So far day 11 has passed my house door still safe.... Good luck
Louise, they still bothering you?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.