HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree146Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-01-2019, 07:51 PM   #7096

This happen to me too previously...
I just leave my phone plug in to a charger and leave it on silent... Check once every hour for work related or important msg...

Hang in there... Ur half way tru.

Wtf... I received 200 over calls from the LS today . Super irritating ..
Old 17-01-2019, 08:21 PM   #7097

Wtf... I received 200 over calls from the LS today . Super irritating ..
You're doing a great job ignoring them. Eventually they will stop. Be firm and stay safe aite.
Old 17-01-2019, 08:23 PM   #7098

Now LS didnt send any message and calling 3 times and i didnt not answer...i put in charge and silent mode....now not sure what they will do next step...will they come my working place make noise?
Old 17-01-2019, 08:28 PM   #7099
Supremacy Member

Wtf... 200 calls??
Old 17-01-2019, 08:39 PM   #7100

They wont go to your workplace however they will call and talk to your colleagues. To shame you till you fxxk off from your job.
Best to inform them. What will your boss think o you ? You have to talk it out with himher.

Now LS didnt send any message and calling 3 times and i didnt not answer...i put in charge and silent mode....now not sure what they will do next step...will they come my working place make noise?
Old 17-01-2019, 08:45 PM   #7101

Now the LS text me he say ok la...he gv me clear today....but i also ingrone him and didnt pick up the phone

They wont go to your workplace however they will call and talk to your colleagues. To shame you till you fxxk off from your job.
Best to inform them. What will your boss think o you ? You have to talk it out with himher.
Old 17-01-2019, 08:46 PM   #7102

When i submit NOK...i put my friend and roomate number....i didnt put my working collouge number

Old 17-01-2019, 09:08 PM   #7103

Cranky . Listen to our bro messy .
Yours is scam . Not real loan shark.
Cctv is good to record suspicious characters.
I am pretty sure they wont come .
Shut off all comms with them , includding noks. Inform work place about this scam .

Fear nothing. Believe us.
Thank You Bro. Hope we are safe. May God Bless All of Us🙏
Old 17-01-2019, 09:55 PM   #7104

Now the LS text me he say ok la...he gv me clear today....but i also ingrone him and didnt pick up the phone
Then inform your NOK. They will definitely call them up. Also just inform your workplace just in case they manage to find out your office number. Just tell them in advanced at least your colleagues will know how to back you up if they ever call. As of right now you must be mentally and emotionally strong to fight against the LS. Dont let whatever they say get to you, they just want to scared the hell out of you and feed on your fear. We all been through this before and will be here to support you. Jia you! 💪💪
Old 17-01-2019, 09:58 PM   #7105

Thx bro...We'll stand and fight together
Through our strength we'll make a better day.. we shall never surrender.

Then inform your NOK. They will definitely call them up. Also just inform your workplace just in case they manage to find out your office number. Just tell them in advanced at least your colleagues will know how to back you up if they ever call. As of right now you must be mentally and emotionally strong to fight against the LS. Dont let whatever they say get to you, they just want to scared the hell out of you and feed on your fear. We all been through this before and will be here to support you. Jia you! 💪💪
Old 17-01-2019, 09:59 PM   #7106

They wont personally come down to your workplace. Most to most they call your workplace up to harass your colleagues. So its best if you talk to your supervisor and come clean. Tell them about the scam. Inform you NOK too. Once you come clean you will feel a ton of burden lifted up from your shoulders. Be strong, be firm and be mentally and emotionally prepared for whatever that is coming your way. Things will be hard at first but remember to never ever give in to their demands and threats.

All the best okay! Jia you! 💪
Old 17-01-2019, 10:04 PM   #7107

Hi Mak wanna check can we ask d police to trace their account number tat they have given to Us. Is there any chance frm tat account number can catch tis culprit who already collect our money tat a lot. N actuali u are paid everything n they still gif a lot of ******** stories!! I pity All of Us here. I just NOK and really tot tat i hv transfered is all settled. But actuali NOPE!! Lots of reason and they started to threaten Us!! Im as a Wife very scared and wanna safe my Family. My heart very pain the money just flew away like tat!!
Old 17-01-2019, 10:14 PM   #7108

You're doing a great job ignoring them. Eventually they will stop. Be firm and stay safe aite.
Ya... really damn irritating lor
Old 17-01-2019, 10:15 PM   #7109

This happen to me too previously...
I just leave my phone plug in to a charger and leave it on silent... Check once every hour for work related or important msg...

Hang in there... Ur half way tru.
Tks bro ... hope the other half way will be ending soon
Old 17-01-2019, 10:18 PM   #7110

Now LS send voice messages to me and say before 12pm i didnt pay...i will kena late charges...and also voice messages scream to me say dont wan play with he company and send me go back Malaysia...also dont challange him

Last edited by pigping91; 17-01-2019 at 10:26 PM..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.