HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-01-2019, 11:08 AM   #7141

mak minah... Rank so fast up ah..

Since kena splashed paint already then report to your IO and go to the station and make another report together with the letter. Hopefully there is some lead to catch your runner. Since your mum already change her number right, they wont be able to harass her but whoever you mum put as NOK will be next to get harassment. So inform them too so they wont be shock receiving calls from this idiots. Either ignore all unknown numbers or if pick up tell them to deny knowing your mum. To play safe just inform your neighbours as well, just in case they might harass your neighbours. Dont need to tell them your mum borrowed just tell them she was scammed. Maybe lost her IC or something. Ask them for help to look out for suspicious characters also, neighbours are the next best thing to help you out when you are not around.

Good luck! Hopefully all will end soon, take care!
Old 18-01-2019, 11:31 AM   #7142

Sorry to say this.. but the reality is... This is a public space... Anyone can say anything... We also dont know who they really are or what they say is true or not... Some give advise... some inflict fear... Pardon me if i may offend anyone... But to new comers and those just starting to fight off these scammers... Read and think in tru... Dont anyhow belive what u read. If you have scroll back probably 100 to 150+/- pages you will find there was sometime a selfclaimed Ah Long posted and commented in this thread... So be cautious... Dont get sucked in everything u read. Listen to the advise u get from those who have advised. Focus on ur problem first... Dont compare your situation with another victim. Its not the same... Everyone has a different situation... But all our advice to all this different situations are the same.
Some comments are to help... Some trying to inflict fear by making up stories to scare those trying to get out.

Lets put it this way... If those scammers can come up with all sorts of reason and tactic and BS to Scam and inflict fear to victims... They definitely know this thread exist... Im sure... They (some ) have be looking at comments and posting here pretending to be a victim.

Anyways... Apologies for any heart pains...
Agree, here is opened for everyone can read, but those scam they also reading don't you think?

We have pain enough in our heart, first hopes is ourselves, second hope is police.

Everyday have more and more victims, Singapore safe but still has some victims get harress by them.

I can't trusted that I will be safe, big mistake can't be undone. Anyway thank for all advice before I lost my money to them like other victims.

Super sad for all of us.
Old 18-01-2019, 12:00 PM   #7143

Sorry to say this.. but the reality is... This is a public space... Anyone can say anything... We also dont know who they really are or what they say is true or not... Some give advise... some inflict fear... Pardon me if i may offend anyone... But to new comers and those just starting to fight off these scammers... Read and think in tru... Dont anyhow belive what u read. If you have scroll back probably 100 to 150+/- pages you will find there was sometime a selfclaimed Ah Long posted and commented in this thread... So be cautious... Dont get sucked in everything u read. Listen to the advise u get from those who have advised. Focus on ur problem first... Dont compare your situation with another victim. Its not the same... Everyone has a different situation... But all our advice to all this different situations are the same.
Some comments are to help... Some trying to inflict fear by making up stories to scare those trying to get out.

Lets put it this way... If those MFCCB can come up with all sorts of reason and tactic and BS to Scam and inflict fear to victims... They definitely know this thread exist... Im sure... They (some ) have be looking at comments and posting here pretending to be a victim.

Anyways... Apologies for any heart pains...
Yes, very true. This is a public platform so just be extra careful. Even those who PM-ed you be mindful of the information you share to them. You dont know who is who.
That is why it is important to stay calm so you will be able to think it through rationally. Nonetheless all the best!
Old 18-01-2019, 12:04 PM   #7144

Ya la. All kena scammed better to bro Jjlin .
If have read all threads ,he kena terok than most here. He the man to listen to.

He benefited nothing by telling you this. Kiss your past money goodbye and thats all.
Ya..protect yr hard earn money...I use to beg around for money to feed the scammer ah long..that cb Kia even say when he open mouth mean u must feed him money..Malaysian fker...now he open mouth I feed him my sperm..
Old 18-01-2019, 12:04 PM   #7145

mak minah... Rank so fast up ah..
LOLOLOLOLOL. I didn't even know got rank and such until you mention it. Rank up can claim anything or not?
Old 18-01-2019, 12:07 PM   #7146

Only get calls and whatsapp harrassment ah? how many UML u have at that time?

feeling so **** to came into such situation man.

Bro coke
I kena stormed by calls during scam. But I put on vibration mode for calls and smses.

I didnt read the knowns and never the unknowns.
2 -3 week , all died down. Once in a while still have la... just ignore.

This happen to me too previously...*
I just leave my phone plug in to a charger and leave it on silent... Check once every hour for work related or important msg...*

Hang in there... Ur half way tru.*

Originally Posted by*Super lost:
Wtf... I received 200 over calls from the LS today . Super irritating ..

I
Old 18-01-2019, 12:11 PM   #7147

Crap is really crap ... yesterday call today call again ... knn keep calling same number not sian meh ... already know will not answer still call .let's see how many calls he can call..hahahahh.. really crazy
Old 18-01-2019, 12:14 PM   #7148

Crap is really crap ... yesterday call today call again ... knn keep calling same number not sian meh ... already know will not answer still call .let's see how many calls he can call..hahahahh.. really crazy
This is after you make payment? whats your situation like?
Old 18-01-2019, 12:27 PM   #7149

Dun pay them and dun work wif them...they only keyboard warriors..those msia ahlong no ball to face to face...
Old 18-01-2019, 01:47 PM   #7150

Thx bro...yesterday i think and cant sleep whole night...now i just keep working and ingroe any messages and private call...any happen just let it happen...in the end is doesnt matter

Keep that 100 for ur self... U give him then u want to eat what? Ur stomach full or his stomach full which is better... If u transfer him the money... Less than 5 min he will txt u say its fo late charges la bla bla bla...

Ignore... Dont reply... Dont answer call... Dont read the msg he send... U will only get more scared.

Stay strong. I use to tell myself... If anything bad should happen... Just let it happen, because everything happens for a reason... if i lose my job... Maybe becoz there is a better one waiting... If i lose my friends... Maybe that is how i will know who my true friends are...

Make peace with ur situation... U will feel better.
Old 18-01-2019, 02:10 PM   #7151

Just now NOK call me and he say the LS find me and ask me call back...i say to my NOK just ingroe it the private number....
Old 18-01-2019, 02:15 PM   #7152

Just now NOK call me and he say the LS find me and ask me call back...i say to my NOK just ingroe it the private number....
Just ignore if u scare...fker Malaysian ah long..
Old 18-01-2019, 02:16 PM   #7153

Yes...i just ignore the call private and unknow...i also tell my NOK like this...just dont answer anything if private numbwr and unknown

Old 18-01-2019, 02:42 PM   #7154

How u know is a malaysian ah long ?
Old 18-01-2019, 03:43 PM   #7155

This is after you make payment? whats your situation like?
Keep calling lor..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.