HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-01-2019, 12:33 PM   #7216

Bro kleong
Next time he will say i screw his grandfmother and ask me pay for her wheelchair.
Maybe old excuse dont work but i think not . We are already in their book. Hiw can they lose ?

Talk to one person and he got arrested? First time hear you need pay for the bail and also be accountable for the arrested. They are really creative to come out with such nonsense. Anyway ignore them. Once you start to pay them, then they will suck you dry.

But what is disturbing is how they got your details. Have you tried getting loans from them before? Lml? Act as guarantor? Take part in lucky draw or survey? Anything that requires you to give nric number and phone number?
Old 22-01-2019, 03:45 PM   #7217

recently i was forced into a loan.
the guy on the phone somehow has my phone number,nric,address and nok details.
he told me if i dont take up the loan via phone he can drop the money off at my house
i kept calling the person back on how to pay back the loan, in the end i paid over 2 times the amount back.
i didnt call the police, just wanted to return the money and peacefully get back to my life
recently called to tell me one of his guys got arrested and demanded i pay half the bail money, he has my address, my details and my nok details, how do i get out of this situation, pls help.
U ask him trsf money to u then u trsf him the bail money lo...hahaha..don't be foolish anymore..after I woke up from all these scam ah long **** I realised how stupid I am...whatever excuse they use just to suck yr money ....bank account wrong, now even bail...hahaha..like.i said if u scare pay them..if not fight them and protect your hard earn money......they wan yr life yr limp for what...they only want money ..if u die they ATM also die..
Old 22-01-2019, 03:50 PM   #7218

Talk to one person and he got arrested? First time hear you need pay for the bail and also be accountable for the arrested. They are really creative to come out with such nonsense. Anyway ignore them. Once you start to pay them, then they will suck you dry.

But what is disturbing is how they got your details. Have you tried getting loans from them before? Lml? Act as guarantor? Take part in lucky draw or survey? Anything that requires you to give nric number and phone number?
never wor, now i still damn worried
Old 22-01-2019, 06:11 PM   #7219

This is obviously a scam. Do not pay them, report to police. And if you feel unsafe or see suspicious people, call 999 immediately.

We understand your situation. Do not fear them, they will give up soon enough. PM if clueless.
they are still harassing me i dont know what to do now
Old 22-01-2019, 06:26 PM   #7220

they are still harassing me i dont know what to do now
Have you made the police report? (See what the police advice when you do it.) tell them you fear the safety of your family.

Did you inform your NOK? Office? (Get then on your side, trust me, you will feel a lot better)

The advises here are Block their numbers. Donít answer or see their msgs.

They are trying to intimidate and instill fear into you.

Brave up and you will get through it.
Old 22-01-2019, 06:27 PM   #7221
Supremacy Member

does anyone tried loan from xxxx3567?? Is he legit?

Last edited by ayuluv; 22-01-2019 at 06:38 PM..
Old 22-01-2019, 06:34 PM   #7222

My dear this is an open platform. Anyone can come in here and read whatever you type out so becareful and mindful we dont really put out numbers here or even thier names.

But the answer to your question for me is no. 😊

Last edited by Makminah; 22-01-2019 at 07:09 PM..
Old 22-01-2019, 06:35 PM   #7223

Have you made the police report? (See what the police advice when you do it.) tell them you fear the safety of your family.

Did you inform your NOK? Office? (Get then on your side, trust me, you will feel a lot better)

The advises here are Block their numbers. Donít answer or see their msgs.

They are trying to intimidate and instill fear into you.

Brave up and you will get through it.
made le they also advice me to block, my nok havent informed yet.
Old 22-01-2019, 06:38 PM   #7224

made le they also advice me to block, my nok havent informed yet.
Do it quick. Cos it may be a big ďsurpriseĒ to them if they were not informed before those fxxxxx starts to contact them. Cos they canít find you or get thru to you.
Old 22-01-2019, 06:47 PM   #7225
Supremacy Member

My dear this is an open platform. Anyone can come in here and read whatever you type out so becareful and mindful we dont really put out numbers here or even thier names.

But the answer to your question for me is no. 😊
Thanks alot mate. I had pmed you ya hope you can help
Old 22-01-2019, 06:58 PM   #7226

Do it quick. Cos it may be a big “surprise” to them if they were not informed before those fxxxxx starts to contact them. Cos they can’t find you or get thru to you.
i finally mustered the courage to block them,
as for my address that they have.... i dont know what to do.
i will contact my nok asap

if i need any more advice i will come back here. thank you all

Last edited by pls_help_me; 22-01-2019 at 07:21 PM..
Old 22-01-2019, 07:42 PM   #7227

i finally mustered the courage to block them,
as for my address that they have.... i dont know what to do.
i will contact my nok asap

if i need any more advice i will come back here. thank you all
Good job for blocking them. After this you need to stay strong mentally and emotionally to fight them off. Ignore any unknown numbers or text. Be prepared for harassment but dont ever fall for their threats you need to stay strong. Good luck! 💪💪
Old 22-01-2019, 07:49 PM   #7228

Good job for blocking them. After this you need to stay strong mentally and emotionally to fight them off. Ignore any unknown numbers or text. Be prepared for harassment but dont ever fall for their threats you need to stay strong. Good luck! 💪💪
thank you all for the advices and cheers, i have already paid them back over twice the amount i hope they keep the harassments to a minimal
Old 22-01-2019, 08:34 PM   #7229

Dun pay them and dun work wif them...they only keyboard warriors..those msia ahlong no ball to face to face...
You are right hahaha those are bo balls one scammer only cheat ppl money lol
Old 22-01-2019, 08:38 PM   #7230

You are right hahaha those are bo balls one scammer only cheat ppl money lol
surprisingly the one forcing me to take up loan is also malaysian
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.