HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-01-2019, 08:48 PM   #7231

I go buy 4d this week my dear. If kena I loan interest free to you + ang pow

does anyone tried loan from xxxx3567?? Is he legit?
Old 22-01-2019, 09:09 PM   #7232

Please listen to messy.. let your nok know and tell them ignore or f them .

Your workplace .Be ready for them too.

Do it quick. Cos it may be a big “surprise” to them if they were not informed before those fxxxxx starts to contact them. Cos they can’t find you or get thru to you.

made le they also advice me to block, my nok havent informed yet.
Old 22-01-2019, 09:26 PM   #7233

No way loan via online is legit.
Old 22-01-2019, 09:46 PM   #7234

Please listen to messy.. let your nok know and tell them ignore or f them .

Your workplace .Be ready for them too.

Do it quick. Cos it may be a big “surprise” to them if they were not informed before those fxxxxx starts to contact them. Cos they can’t find you or get thru to you.
workplace confirm okay, more worried about home
Old 22-01-2019, 10:19 PM   #7235

Inform everyone at home the truth. They might be upset but they will definitely be there for you. Right now you need the support of your loved ones more than ever.
Old 22-01-2019, 10:21 PM   #7236

No way loan via online is legit.
Yes. Licensed money lenders are not allow to promote their service by law. They are only allow to do so within their premises. And they will usually ask you to go down to their office and sign everything in black and white. Everything else that is online is a scam.
Old 22-01-2019, 10:33 PM   #7237

After police report and install cctcv to catch if they come. You relax la. They more of coward type than aggresive .

Old 22-01-2019, 11:26 PM   #7238

After police report and install cctcv to catch if they come. You relax la. They more of coward type than aggresive .
i hope they are cowards too, best if they come my workplace all kenna arrested

Inform everyone at home the truth. They might be upset but they will definitely be there for you. Right now you need the support of your loved ones more than ever.
i informed my family le, thank you for the constant advices
Old 22-01-2019, 11:36 PM   #7239

You're most welcome. I hope all will end well soon for you! 😊

i informed my family le, thank you for the constant advices[/QUOTE]
Old 22-01-2019, 11:48 PM   #7240

Oh dear. I am so sorry to hear that sadsoul. But you gotta be strong okay. I was exactly in your shoes a little over a month ago. Just continue to ignore them. Block their numbers from your hp nd Nok. Report to the police ASAP. Inform your workplace and neighbours. MOST IMPORTANTLY DO NOT WORK FOR THEM. No matter how much they pressure you clear your debt and work for them, please dont. It's not worth it. I am sure if you had paid the 2nd deferment, the cycle wont stop. You did a good job putting it to a stop early. So let it be, and continue to Ignore their msgs and calls. As of right now, you need to be mentally and
emotionally strong. Dont let their threats get to you. Please keep us updated and if you need someone to talk to. We are all here. May god ease all your affairs and protect you and your loved ones. Jiayou! 💪
I am back as I am been harresment from them last week and police has been made. CCTV had fixed up and hope everything will be settled down. No idea how they get my colleague number and they called up. Luckily my colleague did not answer the phone and just informed me. What I should need to do now?
Old 23-01-2019, 01:06 AM   #7241

I am back as I am been harresment from them last week and police has been made. CCTV had fixed up and hope everything will be settled down. No idea how they get my colleague number and they called up. Luckily my colleague did not answer the phone and just informed me. What I should need to do now?
Your colleague hp num or office? You should continue whatever you have been doing. Ignore them and move on with life. Pray hard all will die off soon. Goodluck bro.
Old 23-01-2019, 06:58 AM   #7242

How did they harass you last week? Block and ignore. As long you do not fear them, there is nothing they can do.
Old 23-01-2019, 11:11 AM   #7243
Arch-Supremacy Member

No lml is allow to make cold call to offer loans. So to answer you, no. They are uml
Old 23-01-2019, 11:48 AM   #7244
Supremacy Member

Thanks for all the help.
Old 23-01-2019, 01:52 PM   #7245

Dun worry. Dun pay them..they only keyboard warrior..they no ball..

surprisingly the one forcing me to take up loan is also malaysian
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.