HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-01-2019, 03:19 PM   #7246

Dun worry. Dun pay them..they only keyboard warrior..they no ball..
I hope so sia...
Normally how many waves of harassments do people go through before it is over?

Using do not disturb mode also, so any unknown number or people not in my contact list wont ring when they call me (is this a good idea though?)

Last edited by pls_help_me; 23-01-2019 at 04:02 PM..
Old 23-01-2019, 04:19 PM   #7247

Just change number...if u still want use old number just ignore the idiot

I hope so sia...
Normally how many waves of harassments do people go through before it is over?

Using do not disturb mode also, so any unknown number or people not in my contact list wont ring when they call me (is this a good idea though?)
Old 23-01-2019, 04:28 PM   #7248

Just change number...if u still want use old number just ignore the idiot
Now ignoring le, just scared they come my house nia
Wondering after how many times then they give up and move on to the next one
Old 23-01-2019, 04:51 PM   #7249

From enquiries out of curiosity ended up taking the small amount trial. Which I no need the money also. Want to pay back full amount but keep using their delaying tactics. So far paid for 1st deferment. To continue payment or declare war? So stupid.
Old 23-01-2019, 05:32 PM   #7250

I am back as I am been harresment from them last week and police has been made. CCTV had fixed up and hope everything will be settled down. No idea how they get my colleague number and they called up. Luckily my colleague did not answer the phone and just informed me. What I should need to do now?
How did they get your colleague's number? This is scary
Old 23-01-2019, 05:42 PM   #7251

From enquiries out of curiosity ended up taking the small amount trial. Which I no need the money also. Want to pay back full amount but keep using their delaying tactics. So far paid for 1st deferment. To continue payment or declare war? So stupid.
That is sort of something that happened to me, but i stupidly paid back over twice the amount because i fell for the scare tactic.

My "trial" was less than 10 days btw

I just hope they give up calling me and leave me alone. Wonder how long till they be like "fk it lets move on to the next guy"
Old 23-01-2019, 06:20 PM   #7252

I guess most of us got stuck in this mess the same way. I also was in your shoes a little over a month ago. I paid them I think double or triple the initial amount. But I decided enough is enough and stopped paying them. You guys can do it. Just need to be brave and fight against them.
Old 23-01-2019, 06:27 PM   #7253

I guess most of us got stuck in this mess the same way. I also was in your shoes a little over a month ago. I paid them I think double or triple the initial amount. But I decided enough is enough and stopped paying them. You guys can do it. Just need to be brave and fight against them.
Did they harass u to keep making payment to different accounts?

How long did it last? Wanna know how long till they give up
Old 23-01-2019, 06:56 PM   #7254

Continue payment is not an option!!

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams
Old 23-01-2019, 07:01 PM   #7255

Now ignoring le, just scared they come my house nia
Wondering after how many times then they give up and move on to the next one
Nothing to be scared. Come come Lor, call police, collect evidence, catch them.

The faster they can't contact you and can't force any money out of you, the faster they give up.

Old 23-01-2019, 07:32 PM   #7256

Did they harass u to keep making payment to different accounts?

How long did it last? Wanna know how long till they give up
Yes. All the $$ transferred was to different2 account each time.

No confirm time frame bro how long it will last. All depends on your luck. Some within a few days the LS come and splash paint or lock with bicycle lock. Some only threatened via texts and calls.
My 2 beloved gege has been behaving for 2 weeks no text or calls from them.
Maybe they are busy preparing for CNY. I am just hoping it stops even aft CNY.
Old 23-01-2019, 07:33 PM   #7257

Continue payment is not an option!!

Yes. Should stop paying them already. Protect your hard earned money. Transferring to LS is an offence btw.
Old 23-01-2019, 07:39 PM   #7258

Dear All, I am a victim of LS Scam . I stop paying anymore deferment fees. Already made police report. Changed my singpass id, closed my bank account and change my hp nunber. They are out there to instill fear in you. Hope the authorities arrest them soon. I beleive they are from the same syndicate. I still have fear in me, but told myself to be calm.
Old 23-01-2019, 07:49 PM   #7259

Dear All, I am a victim of LS Scam . I stop paying anymore deferment fees. Already made police report. Changed my singpass id, closed my bank account and change my hp nunber. They are out there to instill fear in you. Hope the authorities arrest them soon. I beleive they are from the same syndicate. I still have fear in me, but told myself to be calm.
How many times have you defer? Any ideas how many times of deferment then they will satisfied and let go of you? 4-7 times/weeks = 1-2 months of deferment?
Old 23-01-2019, 08:35 PM   #7260

Yes. I 100% agree with you. We need to stay calm. Well done bro! 🖒🖒
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.