HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-01-2019, 11:25 AM   #7306

It doesn't work this way, you can ask the people who paid? Guess what happens to them? These people are scammers, they tell lies like they drink water. They use fear as a tactic to scare, extort and harass.
Yeah , hope they moved on after a few failed days/weeks of calling.

Dont think they will waste manpower to lock or paint over 200 bucks that's already been overpaid 2 times over ba

But in case they do then i can raise my cctv request more easily
Old 25-01-2019, 11:27 AM   #7307

Hi. U paid off them alr? Cause they wont die off only a mth.
They will e surface one.... sugguest perhaps u keep using yr cctv.

Why would i pay them. The first thing that comes to my mind is to report to the police. I did not even borrow money to them. I was just inquiring. They said to check if i am qualified. Then after i send my details no reply at all. They just sent money to my account after 5hours. Lol
Old 25-01-2019, 11:29 AM   #7308

Yeah , hope they moved on after a few failed days/weeks of calling.

Dont think they will waste manpower to lock or paint over 200 bucks that's already been overpaid 2 times over ba

But in case they do then i can raise my cctv request more easily
You pay or not they will still harrass you. Better not pay. Just like what i did.
Old 25-01-2019, 11:31 AM   #7309

Hi. U paid off them alr? Cause they wont die off only a mth.
They will e surface one.... sugguest perhaps u keep using yr cctv.

Hi thank you for the advice. But i guess i dont need it anymore. There are also cctvs on our block. Escalator and hallway. Its just that the first week was very stressful for me. Then after 2 weeks i moved on already.
Old 25-01-2019, 11:47 AM   #7310

You pay or not they will still harrass you. Better not pay. Just like what i did.
Yeah i honestly finally come to my senses on how stupid i was.
Now i just ignoring lol. My housing area a lot of cctv as well, but if they come disturb means my cctv request raising will be much simpler
Old 25-01-2019, 02:11 PM   #7311

This scammers doing day light robbery to many innocent people.No moral at all.Hope the SPF will arrest them soon.
Old 25-01-2019, 02:38 PM   #7312

This scammers doing day light robbery to many innocent people.No moral at all.Hope the SPF will arrest them soon.
If kenna those old folks more jialat sia, i hope they get arrested too.
Old 25-01-2019, 06:19 PM   #7313

Hi i need help.

I was looking to buy a video game through carousell and the seller asked me to come to his house. He asked me to take pictures of the door and also knock and take a video of it.
I STUPIDLY and uknowingly did it after asking why which he replied scared it was the wrong person he is dealing with. After sending the picture and video while waiting for him to open the door, he told me to buy paint and splash it on the door. He claimed he already has my name and my parents name (which was correct) & number and threatened to report me to the police for harassing people’s house unless i pay him $1k. He even claimed that i was already recorded on cctv and etc.

I have already blocked and reported him on whatsapp. He even used another number to continue threaten me and also “negotiate” by telling me illegal ways to get the money.

What should i do?
Old 25-01-2019, 06:53 PM   #7314

Hi i need help.

I was looking to buy a video game through carousell and the seller asked me to come to his house. He asked me to take pictures of the door and also knock and take a video of it.
I STUPIDLY and uknowingly did it after asking why which he replied scared it was the wrong person he is dealing with. After sending the picture and video while waiting for him to open the door, he told me to buy paint and splash it on the door. He claimed he already has my name and my parents name (which was correct) & number and threatened to report me to the police for harassing people’s house unless i pay him $1k. He even claimed that i was already recorded on cctv and etc.

I have already blocked and reported him on whatsapp. He even used another number to continue threaten me and also “negotiate” by telling me illegal ways to get the money.

What should i do?
How exactly did u knock on his door though? Unless ur muscle so big or his door is so flimsy that a few knocks put a few holes in his door

His cctv should have just captured u knocking on his door and nothing else (if it exist)

If police ask why u were knocking on the door show them the messages where he asked u to go to his house.

Stay calm police not stupid de

Last edited by pls_help_me; 25-01-2019 at 07:01 PM..
Old 25-01-2019, 07:19 PM   #7315

How exactly did u knock on his door though? Unless ur muscle so big or his door is so flimsy that a few knocks put a few holes in his door

His cctv should have just captured u knocking on his door and nothing else (if it exist)

If police ask why u were knocking on the door show them the messages where he asked u to go to his house.

Stay calm police not stupid de
I forgot to state that he also asked me to kick the door which i did but gently. There were no shoe marks or damages to it after that. And the knock was just a normal knock on the door not an aggressive one either.
Old 25-01-2019, 07:24 PM   #7316

Same same. My LS who did not msg me for months suddenly msg and saying CNY coming ask me to call him back. Wanna come come lo. I treat him ba kwa
Remember to take angbao from him ... hahaha
Old 25-01-2019, 08:00 PM   #7317

Hi i need help.

What should i do?
OMG...another scam.Keep his msg as evidence that he ask you to do and report to police immediately.
Old 25-01-2019, 08:28 PM   #7318

OMG...another scam.Keep his msg as evidence that he ask you to do and report to police immediately.
Yes i have already screenshot the texts and made a report online. I am very paranoid about this
Old 25-01-2019, 09:00 PM   #7319

Hi i need help.

What should i do?
Oh no. That's super f*cked up. They have too many time on their hands issit? Coming with soo many ways to scam people. You just report to the police and provide them the conversation. I am glad you didn't proceed to paying him or splashing paint at the house. Good job!
Old 25-01-2019, 09:35 PM   #7320

I forgot to state that he also asked me to kick the door which i did but gently. There were no shoe marks or damages to it after that. And the knock was just a normal knock on the door not an aggressive one either.
this part bothers me
as long as you saved the messages where he asked u to kick u should be fine
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.