HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-05-2018, 08:22 PM   #721

I also got this scam yesterday. Transfer me $400 pay back $600. After seeing this forum, then i know so many got scam
haha, wait till they give you bank account to transfer back then block and report police with account number and phone number
Old 29-05-2018, 08:22 PM   #722

I changed number.... The nok number I given to them also my number so they could not disturb me...... I'm lucky I'm self employed.... Nok number I gave them my 2nd line number.... So the only way to disturb me is come up my house... I got cctv camera installed already.... So if they wan come just no choice..
now they also didnt bother my NOK. i think they irritated more by my husband then my husband irritated by them.. hahahahaahaha. speaks broken english, my husband speaks to them in chinese... offer them to come to my house... *slapsforhead* so now have to be vigilant only la.. standby kena harass again..
Old 29-05-2018, 08:24 PM   #723

haha, wait till they give you bank account to transfer back then block and report police with account number and phone number
yah they give acct no u go report straight. unless u want to pay when they ask u to defer defer...
Old 29-05-2018, 08:41 PM   #724

Ya, after thinking for a while plannning to do that. So just nice i was asking for loan from licensed moneylender and so just nice he called me and trick me in believing he is licensed. Gave my particulars and all and when the $400 in pay $600, i know i was scam.

Last edited by Infinitylo; 29-05-2018 at 08:50 PM..
Old 29-05-2018, 09:26 PM   #725

now they also didnt bother my NOK. i think they irritated more by my husband then my husband irritated by them.. hahahahaahaha. speaks broken english, my husband speaks to them in chinese... offer them to come to my house... *slapsforhead* so now have to be vigilant only la.. standby kena harass again..
Your hubby must be fierce man..
They still harrass you or came to ur workplace or home?
Old 29-05-2018, 09:34 PM   #726

Ya, after thinking for a while plannning to do that. So just nice i was asking for loan from licensed moneylender and so just nice he called me and trick me in believing he is licensed. Gave my particulars and all and when the $400 in pay $600, i know i was scam.
Go thru this chat group and u will see. Most of us are in the same boat.
My case i was enquiring but was force to take. I dare not use the $$ and weekly i trf to them then suddenly one of the day, he trf to my acc $400,i was so mad and angry. I am left with that week only to clear my payment. Closed my acc and make police report. I gave all the details to the police.all..contact no and acc no. Then this monday was suppose to be last payment of the 2nd loan, he defer.. Excuse was no acc number to give to me. Lame excuse. I have to be strong to stand up. And reading all this brother and sister who kena by L/S also, give me a bit more strength to stand up to them. I am staying with my elder sis and they dont know. My NOK is my brother in law. I am just afraid if they knew, i am out of the hse. And raya is coming. My boss know what happen,its my responsible to inform him incase they come to the workplace.he was understanding. But my family is not. This is what i am facing. I can block him from my phone and contact. He can call my workplace and my colleague can help to say i am no longer there but i am worry for the safety of my family.
Old 29-05-2018, 10:04 PM   #727

My case i was enquiring but was force to take. I dare not use the $$ and weekly i trf to them then suddenly one of the day, he trf to my acc $400,i was so mad and angry. I am left with that week only to clear my payment. Closed my acc and make police report. I gave all the details to the police.all..contact no and acc no. Then this monday was suppose to be last payment of the 2nd loan, he defer.. Excuse was no acc number to give to me. Lame excuse. I have to be strong to stand up. And reading all this brother and sister who kena by L/S also, give me a bit more strength to stand up to them. I am staying with my elder sis and they dont know. My NOK is my brother in law. I am just afraid if they knew, i am out of the hse. And raya is coming. My boss know what happen,its my responsible to inform him incase they come to the workplace.he was understanding. But my family is not. This is what i am facing. I can block him from my phone and contact. He can call my workplace and my colleague can help to say i am no longer there but i am worry for the safety of my family.
support from family is important. let them know you have been scam by UML, like you my mistake was to enqiure, nvr imagine they will just ownself transfer.
Old 29-05-2018, 10:16 PM   #728

support from family is important. let them know you have been scam by UML, like you my mistake was to enqiure, nvr imagine they will just ownself transfer.
This i agree.. family support... important...
Old 29-05-2018, 10:17 PM   #729

LS now bothering my NOK... huhuhuhuhu.. no money to go enjoy... 😊😊😊😊
Old 29-05-2018, 10:29 PM   #730

LS now bothering my NOK... huhuhuhuhu.. no money to go enjoy... 😊😊😊😊
This one steve or the other one?
Old 29-05-2018, 10:33 PM   #731

This one steve or the other one?
another one... hahahahahahaha
Old 29-05-2018, 10:51 PM   #732

You shouldn't have paid them. No such thing as force to take. I dont care about them. They paid me $400 to harass me lol. I let them go ahead and see what they can do. I see what they can do to take back $400. I treat it as a paid job to get harass haha
Old 30-05-2018, 09:03 AM   #733

You shouldn't have paid them. No such thing as force to take. I dont care about them. They paid me $400 to harass me lol. I let them go ahead and see what they can do. I see what they can do to take back $400. I treat it as a paid job to get harass haha
We shld all scam those ah long money..
Old 30-05-2018, 09:12 AM   #734

We shld all scam those ah long money..
I think the money is by other people that is scam. Not by themselves. They give them our account and let them transfer.
Old 30-05-2018, 12:14 PM   #735

I think the money is by other people that is scam. Not by themselves. They give them our account and let them transfer.
Ya true.... The money are from those innocent pple that they sucked....
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.