Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-01-2019, 07:39 PM   #7336
High Supremacy Member

The answer is yes if the uml is desperate to hit their "quota"

one quick question
can loan scammers get loans from other loansharks/loan scammers using a person's details and picture of his 11b/ic ?
Old 26-01-2019, 07:46 PM   #7337

just hope they dont use pic of my ic to do anything funny

really thankful for the people here giving advices, support and reassurances.
Stay calm and dont be too paranoid. Life still have to go on. I am just happy and thankful that each morning I wake up, my door is still instact and nothing happen. 😂
sweetdaddy likes this.
Old 26-01-2019, 08:00 PM   #7338

The answer is yes if the uml is desperate to hit their "quota"
wah lau picture of ic enough to get loan from ahlong / other scammers... fk them sia really

if scammer then lan lan

i thought actual ahlong will actually see face first de ��

Last edited by pls_help_me; 26-01-2019 at 08:03 PM..
Old 26-01-2019, 08:03 PM   #7339

LOANSHARK JUST HARRASED ME AGAIN. SAY STANDBY 24HRS SEE WHAT HE DO TO MY HOUSE. IM SO PARANOID OMG.
Old 26-01-2019, 08:07 PM   #7340

LOANSHARK JUST HARRASED ME AGAIN. SAY STANDBY 24HRS SEE WHAT HE DO TO MY HOUSE. IM SO PARANOID OMG.
how much was yours? and how long ago was it
if under 300ish i dont think got paintjob de, unless they really suck at math

Last edited by pls_help_me; 26-01-2019 at 08:12 PM..
Old 26-01-2019, 08:16 PM   #7341

Have the courage to block all their numbers.Do not listen to their treat.If they come, call 999 immediately.Did u made a police report in regards to your case? Keep all their treat msg as evidence.They the scammers knows very well that if they do arson or any other damage to a person property, they have to face the consequence from the police.

Last edited by valavos; 26-01-2019 at 08:29 PM..
Old 26-01-2019, 08:28 PM   #7342

I know its easier said then done, but remain calm. Make sure you already make a police report regarding this scam even if you have take their money and transfer to other accounts as payments. The police will not arrest you. You wait this 24hrs, im sure its all just empty threats. Unless you really took a huge amount from them and never pay a single cent back. Then maybe your case is really loan shark chasing you and not scammers.

Update us on how your case is like, like how much loan you take from them and all.
Old 26-01-2019, 09:33 PM   #7343

if you took a bit nia, then xfer to a few accounts already they will want more.
best to just stop paying if you already paid back full amount with whatever interest u owe.
IGNORE THEM WHEN YOU OWE THEM NOTHING ALREADY
dont overpay like 2x 3x the amount if you only owed them or loan trial for less than 15 days etc
inform your family members/nok and neighbours to stay safe, call police if people come knocking etc

paintjobs costs a lot from what i learnt recently so if yours like 100 to 300ish i think confirm safe de, if they really come lock or paint, then can make police report and town council setup cctv

one of the most important thing is stay calm

these are all the advices i have received recently.
hope it helps you
Old 26-01-2019, 10:04 PM   #7344

I know its easier said then done, but remain calm. Make sure you already make a police report regarding this scam even if you have take their money and transfer to other accounts as payments. The police will not arrest you. You wait this 24hrs, im sure its all just empty threats. Unless you really took a huge amount from them and never pay a single cent back. Then maybe your case is really loan shark chasing you and not scammers.

Update us on how your case is like, like how much loan you take from them and all.
first it was a firce loan pay back in 5 days. i repaid but said must defer. second time i want pay full but still need defer so i stop. its been a month now suddenly came back and threat from legal loan now say AHLONG. ive inform the police again.
Old 26-01-2019, 10:07 PM   #7345

first it was a firce loan pay back in 5 days. i repaid but said must defer. second time i want pay full but still need defer so i stop. its been a month now suddenly came back and threat from legal loan now say AHLONG. ive inform the police again.
if you ignored them for 1 month liao, just continue ignoring lor.
REMAIN CALM
if they really come then call ur town council and ask for the paperworks to install cctv after making police report
Old 26-01-2019, 10:19 PM   #7346

if you ignored them for 1 month liao, just continue ignoring lor.
REMAIN CALM
if they really come then call ur town council and ask for the paperworks to install cctv after making police report
i trying ti remain cakm. my area here every day and night gotpolice petrol and also cctv everywhere. i hope their runner think twice before doing shits for them.so many has been arrested recently for loan shark activities. I HOPE THEY READ THIS AND KNOW THEY CANT HIDE TOO LONG ALSO. BETTER STOP CHASING THEIR VICTIM AND MAKE MONEY THROUGH SCAM. PLEASE MOVE ON.
Old 26-01-2019, 10:26 PM   #7347

i trying ti remain cakm. my area here every day and night gotpolice petrol and also cctv everywhere. i hope their runner think twice before doing shits for them.so many has been arrested recently for loan shark activities. I HOPE THEY READ THIS AND KNOW THEY CANT HIDE TOO LONG ALSO. BETTER STOP CHASING THEIR VICTIM AND MAKE MONEY THROUGH SCAM. PLEASE MOVE ON.
just do your best to ignore them
if you managed it for 1 month, you should probably keep going!

and if your place is well covered with cctv just let them come, ur conscience is clear.
just inform your neighbours to be on the lookout as well, explain to them the loanscam situation
Old 26-01-2019, 10:50 PM   #7348

You've done a good job ignoring them. Best if you just block all numbers. If it makes you feel better dont even open their texts or voice note. Be brave brother. It's easier said than done but all of us here went through this, many victims turned survivors here. May god protect all of us here. Jiayou! 💪💪
Old 26-01-2019, 11:33 PM   #7349

I am also a victim of scam. Scolded by my real LS, he told me real LS don't provide monthly loan only weekly so he say I stupid
Old 27-01-2019, 08:01 AM   #7350

I am also a victim of scam. Scolded by my real LS, he told me real LS don't provide monthly loan only weekly so he say I stupid
i like how your LS looks out for you lol
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.