HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-01-2019, 01:35 AM   #7366

hello everyone asking fpr help also i just borrow 300 i tot is leggal just found out that illegal so tje tjey keep on chasing i paid 1560 already tjey said d will refund my money but disnt and keep on tjreatening me what ahould i do
Old 29-01-2019, 06:02 AM   #7367

hello everyone asking fpr help also i just borrow 300 i tot is leggal just found out that illegal so tje tjey keep on chasing i paid 1560 already tjey said d will refund my money but disnt and keep on tjreatening me what ahould i do
Hello, please just stop paying them.
Ignore them
Call police
Inform NoK to ignore them

Did the force the money into your account?
Or did they call and ask if you wanna take up a loan while they already have your details?

Right now are you like paying 50 60 50 60 100 50 60 100 into many different account? If yes, while making police report hand all the bank account numbers you xferred to, to the police to help in crippling their loan scams.

These people are at their weakest when they finally need to take out the money.

You already paid back over 5X the amount in god knows how long.
Old 29-01-2019, 07:44 AM   #7368

What you need to know is here.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

PM if don't know what to do.
Old 29-01-2019, 07:54 AM   #7369

Bro, your inbox full
Old 29-01-2019, 09:13 AM   #7370

Hello, please just stop paying them.
Ignore them
Call police
Inform NoK to ignore them

Did the force the money into your account?
Or did they call and ask if you wanna take up a loan while they already have your details?

Right now are you like paying 50 60 50 60 100 50 60 100 into many different account? If yes, while making police report hand all the bank account numbers you xferred to, to the police to help in crippling their loan scams.

These people are at their weakest when they finally need to take out the money.

You already paid back over 5X the amount in god knows how long.
i didnt yet call the police i have a record of all the thier bank acount can i report the bank acountthey keep on tjreatening me to call my boss and i told them call lah so that i go home and u dont have any cemt i said
Old 29-01-2019, 09:22 AM   #7371

Any one know that those money lender (unlisence or license) can access to MAS n purchase yr personal data fr them.
Heard from another saying they (LML) pay membership with MAS n they can retrieve all.
Those LS then purchase from LML.
Old 29-01-2019, 09:37 AM   #7372

Yours a scam.
Worry about your job.

Old 29-01-2019, 10:46 AM   #7373

Hello, yours ia a loan scam.Make police report immediately. close your bank account and open new one. Inform police all their contacts and bank accounts.Block all their numbers and unkown numbers. Do not reply or answer.Inform your company boss not to entertain them. Say its a loan scam.Inform NOK to block their numbers. If can, close your existing nunber and change to new one. Change singpass password immediately. Importanly, don't wait anymore, quickly go to your neighbourhood police station and make a report.
Old 29-01-2019, 11:44 AM   #7374

Dear All, I am a victim of LS Scam . I stop paying anymore deferment fees. Already made police report. Changed my singpass id, closed my bank account and change my hp nunber. They are out there to instill fear in you. Hope the authorities arrest them soon. I beleive they are from the same syndicate. I still have fear in me, but told myself to be calm.
i just blocked them yesterday and stop paying deferment do i need to go to make a police report im so scared since the owe me 1560 have thier numbers and bank acount
Old 29-01-2019, 12:03 PM   #7375

You should make a police report.
Dont answer their calls or sms. Dont delete , let their threatening smses run their course. It will die off because their fingers will get tired. .

Inform you nok and work place, their likely targets if cant get you.

Install a cctv if scared.
If yours a 1 time loan and ask you to pay for all the fxxk excuses. Its a scam.

Dont worry too much .

i just blocked them yesterday and stop paying deferment do i need to go to make a police report im so scared since the owe me 1560 have thier numbers and bank acount
Old 29-01-2019, 12:08 PM   #7376

stop paying them already since tje owe me thousand is it can affect my work if i file a police report
Old 29-01-2019, 12:19 PM   #7377

You find excuse for this scam to your company. The scammers will continuously disturb your work place and nok.
Lose your job or not , we here do not know. Lay low for a couple of weeks. They do not owe you money ..they will claim you owe them mony giving all fking excuses. So stop smses and no take unknown calls .

stop paying them already since tje owe me thousand is it can affect my work if i file a police report
Old 29-01-2019, 12:52 PM   #7378

Any one know that those money lender (unlisence or license) can access to MAS n purchase yr personal data fr them.
Heard from another saying they (LML) pay membership with MAS n they can retrieve all.
Those LS then purchase from LML.
Could it be credit bureau report? It is possible to buy for financial institutions to get access as well.
Old 29-01-2019, 12:56 PM   #7379

You can file report online and my advice passed on by the police is anytime you feel unsafe or see any suspicious people, don't hesitate to call 999.

Tell your nok, workplace you have been scammed, ask them to ignore all calls.
Old 29-01-2019, 01:53 PM   #7380

Folow Bro JLeague advice. Pm him if you still blur like sotong..hehehe

Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.