OomphFroglet

Deactivate all your social accounts like Facebook and Instagram for now. If they save your photos or family photos, you will feel even more threatened by them.

I hv reported to police n yesterday called my office. Last night no msg n I hv blocked all calls. I hv informed NOK too. So whatever happen next I will just update e IO

OomphFroglet

Still run away with their money in your account. Forced loan? More like you also scammed them what.

What shithole? Im 2 weeks in the clear with free money in my acct and debt free. Clearly u didnt read. I was forced loaned. Not like u, borrowed from LS and then run road.

Nancyy

Deactivate all your social accounts like Facebook and Instagram for now. If they save your photos or family photos, you will feel even more threatened by them.

I hv closed account on FB. Open my door widely to wait for them to come.

titimilkmilkmilk

Bro heard forced loan also tio splash paint sia!!! My frens enquire nia den xfer jitao never pay den after 1 mnth + tio splash n lock gate lei
Forced loan? If you never enquire about it, how the hell they will get your bank account? So zhun zhun bank credited into your account? They randomly mid air can know your bank account number. In the clear then wouldn’t need to even ask for loan in the first place. Kam lam Yao xiu. You said borrowed LS and run road. Here is loanshark forum, a lot of people also Kam lam here lor. Stupid shïthole sniffer. Your head got problem understand what forum you are in.

polarinda

Enquire loan with cheap interest anything wrong? Which businessmen dont take cheap loan? Kam lan like u borrow ls still tok so big.

OomphFroglet

Businessman? Businessman go bank loans. If you need to go take cheap loan then you are not a very successful one.

Enquire loan with cheap interest anything wrong? Which businessmen dont take cheap loan? Kam lan like u borrow ls still tok so big.

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.