HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree98Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-01-2019, 09:29 PM   #7396

Credit Bureau believe on show individual info. A lender told me they bought all my n family data like my in law address etc. A friend says that lender show my friend. This AL is refer by a friend.
That's shocking if true, need to plug this gap.
JusticeLeague2018 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2019, 09:31 PM   #7397

I have not paid them yet. How?
Do not pay. Pm if clueless. Read this.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams
Old 30-01-2019, 01:08 AM   #7398

I have not paid them yet. How?
Then count yourself lucky and dont pay them anything. Go to bank and ask them to transfer them back the money. Tell them you suspect its part of money laundering.
Then move on with life. They will definitely harass you, NOK and workplace. Just be mentally and emotionally strong to ignore them..

Read up the link our bro JusticeLeague posted. Many useful tips there. If not can PM him.

Goodluck ya!
Makminah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2019, 05:51 AM   #7399

Hi everyone. i think I'm messed up.

recently jus 1 month ago. I was in need of cash. I'm sure you guys have heard this story. I was asking a loan of 3k. then this guy say I have to pay the defer crap. and i did it anyway. the 1st week I have to pay $400 so that I able to open account and administration fee then I pay. then after that this guy say I have to wait for 2 days. and I wait. on that day i try to contact him all day until night around 11pm++ he call back me and say he was sorry because house happen something so rush back home. and still got the ball to ask me my payment is consider late already and i have to pay another $400 deferment. but he was saying all the money I pay will return me plus the money i loan. so now total $800 i have paid. after this i thought that maybe it is time already. then he suddenly say I have to clear a $490 to clear my black mark due to late payment and was told if never give this money my account will be on hold and all the money I pay this far will be on hold too. so I call him and for some f@k reason I decide to trust him again. and i pay the $490. after that he say why I transfer him thru ibanking but not by atm bank transfer. and we argue. and finally come to a conclusion that he can pay me back my money but ask me if I ok to let them use my bank account to do money transfer and in the same time they will pay me weekly and add in say if I'm scare i can stop anytime. i know this sounds too illegal but I still ask them. is all this illegal and ask about the company name etc and he say that his company is a legal money loan company.
and I have done something very wrong now. I decide to let them use my account for transaction hope that maybe i can get back the money I throw in.
after 3 weeks which is yestheday. my bank account was frozen and call my bank help center. the bank center give me a number to call and end up the one who frozen my account is actualy a police inspector. after that i know that im in deep sh!ts. if any bros or sis experience my situation pls give me some tips on what to do. I'm scare right now and unable to sleep becoz of the mess I in right now. and i don't really scare of them if they want to threaten me. but I scare if I never report to police due to suspect of illegal transaction from my account. the police will charge me or come to my house. the thing is. the inspector who I call never really demand i have to go down and do a investigation with them just tell me if coming down find him at the police station. but in the same time I wish to report to the police but scare of being charge or worst jail. pls anyone that have the knowledge provide helps for me...

Last edited by Luke2000; 31-01-2019 at 04:46 PM..
Luke2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2019, 07:20 AM   #7400

recently jus 1 month ago. I was in need of cash. I'm sure you guys have heard this story. I was asking a loan of 3k. then this guy say I have to pay the defer crap. and i did it anyway. the 1st week I have to pay 400 so that I able to open account and administration fee then I pay. then after that this guy say I have to wait for 2 days. and then I wait. on that day i try to contact him all day until night around 11pm++ he call back me and say he was sorry because house happen something so rush back home. and still got the ball to ask me my payment is consider late already and i have to pay another 400. but he was saying all the money I pay will return me plus the money i loan. so now total 800 i have paid. after this i thought that maybe it is time already. then he suddenly say I have to clear a 490 to clear my black mark due to late payment and was told if never give this money my account will be on hold and all the money I pay this far will be on hold too. so I call him and for some f@k reason I decide to trust him again. and i pay the 490. after that he say why I transfer him thru ibanking but not by atm bank transfer. and we argue. and finally come to a conclusion that he can pay me back my money but ask me if I ok to let them use my bank account to do money transfer and in the same time they will pay me weekly and add in say if I'm scare i can stop anytime. i know this sounds too illegal but I still ask them. is all this illegal and ask about the company name etc and he say that his company is a legal money loan company.
and I have done something very wrong now. I decide to let them use my account for transaction hope that maybe i can get back the money I throw in.
after 3 weeks which is yestheday. my bank account was frozen and call my bank help center. the bank center give me a number to call and end up the one who frozen my account is actualy a police inspector. after that i know that im in deep sh!ts. if any bros or sis experience my situation pls give me some tips on what to do. I'm scare right now and unable to sleep becoz of the mess I in right now. I was thinking just let my account got frozen all the way I don really care becoz I don have alot of money inside anyway only have the money from them in right now. and i don't really scare of them if they want to threaten me. but then I scare if I never report to police due to suspect of illegal transaction from my account. the police will charge me or come to my house. the thing is. the inspector who I call never really demand i have to go down and do a investigation with them just tell me if coming down find him at the police station. but in the same time I wish to report to the police but scare of being charge or worst jail. pls anyone that have the knowledge provide helps for me...
First of all, this is a loan scam. Lending you money in this way is all illegal, the fellow told you lie after lie after lie.

Your account has been used to move money, to the police, they can't tell if you are innocent or not, they just freeze because some one else is at the other end of the sending or receiving and has reported the case. File the report asap, put in the facts and go meet IO to give your statement.

With regards to them harassing you and threatening you, file additional reports.

You are not alone, many here have been scammed and survived. Stay strong and pm if need help. Read this link.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

You might like to fudge a bit of the details you put here, we don't know who is reading it.

Last edited by JusticeLeague2018; 30-01-2019 at 09:18 AM.. Reason: typo
Old 30-01-2019, 07:33 AM   #7401
Supremacy Member

recently jus 1 month ago. I was in need of cash. I'm sure you guys have heard this story. I was asking a loan of 3k. then this guy say I have to pay the defer crap. and i did it anyway. the 1st week I have to pay 400 so that I able to open account and administration fee then I pay. then after that this guy say I have to wait for 2 days. and then I wait. on that day i try to contact him all day until night around 11pm++ he call back me and say he was sorry because house happen something so rush back home. and still got the ball to ask me my payment is consider late already and i have to pay another 400. but he was saying all the money I pay will return me plus the money i loan. so now total 800 i have paid. after this i thought that maybe it is time already. then he suddenly say I have to clear a 490 to clear my black mark due to late payment and was told if never give this money my account will be on hold and all the money I pay this far will be on hold too. so I call him and for some f@k reason I decide to trust him again. and i pay the 490. after that he say why I transfer him thru ibanking but not by atm bank transfer. and we argue. and finally come to a conclusion that he can pay me back my money but ask me if I ok to let them use my bank account to do money transfer and in the same time they will pay me weekly and add in say if I'm scare i can stop anytime. i know this sounds too illegal but I still ask them. is all this illegal and ask about the company name etc and he say that his company is a legal money loan company.
after 3 weeks which is yestheday. my bank account was frozen and call my bank help center. the bank center give me a number to call and end up the one who frozen my account is actualy a police inspector. after that i know that im in deep sh!ts. if any bros or sis experience my situation pls give me some tips on what to do. I'm scare right now and unable to sleep becoz of the mess I in right now. I was thinking just let my account got frozen all the way I don really care becoz I don have alot of money inside anyway only have the money from them in right now. and i don't really scare of them if they want to threaten me. but then I scare if I never report to police due to suspect of illegal transaction from my account. the police will charge me or come to my house. the thing is. the inspector who I call never really demand i have to go down and do a investigation with them just tell me if coming down find him at the police station. but in the same time I wish to report to the police but scare of being charge or worst jail. pls anyone that have the knowledge provide helps for me...
The police may suspect ur account is being used for money laundering
mahjong saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2019, 08:59 AM   #7402

hi all

may i know, besides facebook, which other social media platforms should i suspend to safeguard myself and my family?
cmlim3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2019, 09:12 AM   #7403

recently jus 1 month ago. I was in need of cash. I'm sure you guys have heard this story. I was asking a loan of 3k. then this guy say I have to pay the defer crap. and i did it anyway. the 1st week I have to pay $400 so that I able to open account and administration fee then I pay. then after that this guy say I have to wait for 2 days. and I wait. on that day i try to contact him all day until night around 11pm++ he call back me and say he was sorry because house happen something so rush back home. and still got the ball to ask me my payment is consider late already and i have to pay another $400 deferment. but he was saying all the money I pay will return me plus the money i loan. so now total $800 i have paid. after this i thought that maybe it is time already. then he suddenly say I have to clear a $490 to clear my black mark due to late payment and was told if never give this money my account will be on hold and all the money I pay this far will be on hold too. so I call him and for some f@k reason I decide to trust him again. and i pay the $490. after that he say why I transfer him thru ibanking but not by atm bank transfer. and we argue. and finally come to a conclusion that he can pay me back my money but ask me if I ok to let them use my bank account to do money transfer and in the same time they will pay me weekly and add in say if I'm scare i can stop anytime. i know this sounds too illegal but I still ask them. is all this illegal and ask about the company name etc and he say that his company is a legal money loan company.
Have no fear.Its a loan scam. Go make a police report immediately. Show them all the evidence of text msg you received and inform police you have been used and you are innocent.They froze your account beleiving that you are one of the scammers.Come clean with the police and they will not arrest or charge you if you tell them the truth.
valavos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2019, 09:17 AM   #7404

hi all

may i know, besides facebook, which other social media platforms should i suspend to safeguard myself and my family?
Instergram,twitter,frienster and whatever social media that is exposed to public view, deactivate it for the time being.
valavos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2019, 09:32 AM   #7405

thank you valavos and all the brothers who are helping me so very much for your encouragement and support guys...so ok.. summer up everything. I need to make a police report asap. and come clean from the 1st time until yestheday.... and tell them i was being cheated by them and use my account unknowing my account is being use for illegal transaction correct? i feel very angry at myself and at the same time scare in my current situation about will I got charge or send to jail for this things happen... being cheated money is one thing. now being used by them to do their dirty transaction... im just sad that why all this Criminals is still outside scamming us and making our life so hard...
Old 30-01-2019, 09:45 AM   #7406

thank you valavos and all the brothers who are helping me so very much for your encouragement and support guys...so ok.. summer up everything. I need to make a police report asap. and come clean from the 1st time until yestheday.... and tell them i was being cheated by them and use my account unknowing my account is being use for illegal transaction correct? i feel very angry at myself and at the same time scare in my current situation about will I got charge or send to jail for this things happen... being cheated money is one thing. now being used by them to do their dirty transaction... im just sad that why all this Criminals is still outside scamming us and making our life so hard...
Glad you already make the report. Now just brace yourself for what to come. This a*sholes wont let you off the hook easily but you gotta stay strong and fight them off. Guard your hard earn money.

I pray that all will end well for you okay! Goodluck! 💪💪
Makminah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2019, 09:47 AM   #7407

Luke2000 - we understand exactly how you feel and how they used fear tactics to pressure you and drive you to such actions. Stay strong and hope all goes well with time. Take care!
Old 30-01-2019, 09:57 AM   #7408

Luke2000 - we understand exactly how you feel and how they used fear tactics to pressure you and drive you to such actions. Stay strong and hope all goes well with time. Take care!
I haven't make a police report becoz i have to go to my office to explain to my boss. after lunch time then go do the report just cross my finger I don't get any sh!t from this..thanks again guys
Old 30-01-2019, 10:47 AM   #7409

I haven't make a police report becoz i have to go to my office to explain to my boss. after lunch time then go do the report just cross my finger I don't get any sh!t from this..thanks again guys
Yes, inform all NOK so they don't get a shock from the scammers.

You can do e-police report online too.
Old 30-01-2019, 11:01 AM   #7410

Other like Youtube.

hi all

chulu2810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.