HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2019, 08:06 PM   #7471

today, my house got strike when im not home. they send me debt note earlier telling me they will come back. give his office number. when call he didnot pick up. suprisingly my brother got his ws number and also knows where this person live. my britger ask him to come back. and now we are waoting at home.
Your brother know who put the debt note and know ls where he stays?

And this Ls got office number?

Is it the LS or the runner?
Old 01-02-2019, 09:22 PM   #7472

bros i know u guys are being skeptical here. I have already told you guys that why i haven't report police is becoz of what the inspector told me. THAT is why I am asking for you guys OPINIONS Weather I should report to police straight ahead or listen to the inspector and wait until the meeting day this the question i am trying to get you guys to help me. ALL the transaction history I still have including in my conversation with the guy who scam me in my chat box becoz i didn't delete the comment box. why i didn't delete is becoz of the very 1st time i ask for loan from them and like wad i told u all. I got scam around 2.3k then that guy say if I cant pay for defer it will consider late payment and my loan will be on HOLD. that point of time I alrdy have a argue with him saying where got this kinda things when I haven't even get my loan money and I need to pay extra defer crap and I argue with him and we come to a conclusion that he say will help me ask his MANAGER see weather can help me. few days later he call me again and told me becoz his company have their own rules and regulation they can't give me back the money I throw in originally for my LOAN. and after that he say that his manager say the only way that they can help me is to use my bank account for transactions. and from there they can slowly pay me back my money. and ofcoz I did ask them weather this is illegal and ask about where is the company etc and I TOLD him if this is illegal. even I can't get back my money I won't do it becoz i don wan any trouble from the police. after he keep on insisting on his company are legal. and thinking i can at least slowly get back my OWN money. I make a wrong move and trust him again. what I am trying to say is. I jus want someone give me a better solution here and what are better to do. and from what you guys say. no matter what I do or even i am innocent or i have proof of that I got scam and got trick into this situation. I still got to get charge or worst case.
Hi bro.
Been reading through all your story and I'm sorry to know you had to go through all this. I'm sure everyone here meant well. I think it's best if you just make a police report, no harm done right? Even if the police told you wait till aft they review, it's your call at the end of the day. If it makes you feel better, report if not just wait. No one can force you to do anything at all. Just like how your friend also didn't forced you to give him your account to transfer $$ in and out. Subconsciously, we all know the moment we had to pay them $$ before the loan, we are dealing with illegal money lenders. Some continued paying cause they and terrified for their families and themselves. Some just want to end this the right way (thought that by paying will not cause more trouble). Some like you, just want your $$ back. $2.3k is alot of $$. You did what you did thinking you'll get it back. What is done cannot be undone, right now you really need to stay calm and focus on clearing your name. Report or no report it's up to you. I believe even if you do, the situation doesnt drastically change.

Since your LS knows your account have been frozen, chances are they wont be bothering you already. Since you have all the conversation and evidence show it to the police, whatever the outcome you gotta to face it. Man up and accept the consequence of your mistake. Of course all of us here dont want you to be charge for it. Esp when you're a victim too. All you can do now is pray that the police will at least be lenient to your case and all will end well. I pray that god will bless you and your loved ones. Stay calm and strong alright bro. Jiayou! 💪💪
Messup likes this.

Last edited by Makminah; 02-02-2019 at 12:28 AM..
Old 01-02-2019, 09:25 PM   #7473

today, my house got strike when im not home. they send me debt note earlier telling me they will come back. give his office number. when call he didnot pick up. suprisingly my brother got his ws number and also knows where this person live. my britger ask him to come back. and now we are waoting at home.
Oh no. Hopefully it's all empty threats. How long has it been since you stopped paying them?
& how come your brother knows the LS ws number?
Old 01-02-2019, 09:32 PM   #7474

Hi I am a debtor and I have been taking from several loans from WhatsApp ads . I am unable to afford to pay their defer. I have been getting threats from one loanshark saying that if I donít pay he will contact my fb friends and humiliate me. What should I do? Please anyone can advise I am so scared. I have changed my number and deactivated my fb. However I am so afraid if anyone on my fb lists knows I took from a loanshark.
Bro. Dont be afraid. That's what the LS wants. They feed on our fear. Fear of losing face, fear family got to know, fear of losing our job. But all this we gotta face the consequences because of the mistake we make. We have to make things right ourself. Just lay low for now and deactivate all social media, fb, twitter, instagram and etc. Unlink your number to your social media accounts. If ever they msg your friends, jus tell them you got scammed and already make a police report.

Tell them to just ignore this world class a*holes and move on. For now just remember to STOP PAYING them. Cut all contacts with them. No matter what dont allow their threats to get to you mentally and emotionally. Dont ever ever work for them alright. You be safe and strong okay? Jiayou!! 💪💪

Last edited by Makminah; 01-02-2019 at 09:41 PM..
Old 01-02-2019, 11:09 PM   #7475

Hi good eve guys id like to ask if someone transfer me money can i ask the bank to cancel the transaction as ive checked it was deposited on atm machine.tia for your response
Old 01-02-2019, 11:25 PM   #7476

Hi good eve guys id like to ask if someone transfer me money can i ask the bank to cancel the transaction as ive checked it was deposited on atm machine.tia for your response
Hi. Should be possible. Try asking the bank. Tell them you suspect they are part of money laundering.
Old 01-02-2019, 11:33 PM   #7477

Hi. Should be possible. Try asking the bank. Tell them you suspect they are part of money laundering.
Thank u for the reply. Iam so worried right now. Cos i saw they have their website seemingly legit.so i enquired for a loan. Say iam approved for a 5k loan and gave all my details and suddenly transferred me 400 and ask me to call them to explain to me.i dunno what to do.😰
Old 02-02-2019, 12:01 AM   #7478

Thank u for the reply. Iam so worried right now. Cos i saw they have their website seemingly legit.so i enquired for a loan. Say iam approved for a 5k loan and gave all my details and suddenly transferred me 400 and ask me to call them to explain to me.i dunno what to do.😰
Go make police report and go to bank with the report and said this $$$was from unknown source..and ask the to return backcthe the account then ask bank to close the account and open a new account ... follow by ignore allcall from them I.e private number or those unknown number .. after u ignore them they will start to harass u with all threat I.e WA ur ic with O$P$ **** or video with buring etc etc .. but do ignore it ... now most important is to make police report...
Old 02-02-2019, 12:10 AM   #7479

thx alot for all the advise bros. and yes the LS know my account was been frozen and is in police case. and after that he been silent until now. i will make a report straight away becoz I really cant sleep properly. like I say. I don't mind face it. becoz shits happen. I will provide full evidence of my conversation with the LS and full corporation in any way that can prove that I'm a victim. hopefully my action will be pardon. if i need to paybfor charge then that oso bo bian de bah. consider I'm unlucky lor. but really need to pray hard not the jail part becoz my family depend on me. pray hard. and thx again bros for the good advise.
Luke2000,
Sorry to say that u had make the wrong move ..for my case my LS ask me the same also to work for him and want to use my account to run his business.. but I told him that NO i not keen for his $$$ at all .. cos if I kana **** who going to answer for me .. so u rejected him... but this idiot just start his **** without my concern and bank in $$$ to my account and Say all ******** story .. which I give my warnjng to him ..but he keep doing non stop.. so I F him and say I will call police for this then he apologises again.. right after he using my account again .. so I straight go to bank and closed my account and make police report... so in the 1st place u should make report then let them use ur account
Old 02-02-2019, 12:11 AM   #7480

Go make police report and go to bank with the report and said this $$$was from unknown source..and ask the to return backcthe the account then ask bank to close the account and open a new account ... follow by ignore allcall from them I.e private number or those unknown number .. after u ignore them they will start to harass u with all threat I.e WA ur ic with O$P$ **** or video with buring etc etc .. but do ignore it ... now most important is to make police report...
Most impt thing im wprried if once i report it to the bank then start calling my workplace. I think im gonna lose my job for one big mistake.
Old 02-02-2019, 12:27 AM   #7481

Most impt thing im wprried if once i report it to the bank then start calling my workplace. I think im gonna lose my job for one big mistake.
You report or dont report they will still harass you, your NOK and workplace. So right now you need to calm down.

I hope this helps.
1. Stop all contact with them. Block them, change number, do whatever you feel is right. If you feel changing number is not an option, dont pick up any unknown numbers or read their whatsapp. Ignore them totally.

2. Report to the police, pass ALL information and tell the police EVERYTHING. Police might not be able to take any actions cause no physical harm was done to you or your property. Only threatened you via hp. But reporting is to safe guard yourself also, cause you been paying them, you might have transferred to some poor soul who is going thru the same thing as you. He/she might report you and if you dont report to the police you might look like an accomplice.

3. Inform you NOK and workplace. At least if this world class a*sholes call them they know before hand. Tell you GOT SCAM and now they are threatening you for more $$. Sound remorseful and sorry. They will be angry and dissappointed but just listen and apologise. You need their support more than ever now. I'm sure if you speak to your in charge before they call and explain to them, they will be more understanding. Some bosses even help to F*ck this LS when they call the office. You need to get them on your side.

4. Install CCTV if you feel there's a need. Hopefully if the runners see your place has CCTV install, it might deter them from doing anything. Even if they do something, now you have more evidence to show to your IO.

5. Close bank account just in case they might transfer you more money which lead to a bigger problem. You never know what this low lives are thinking so better be safe than sorry. For yours get the bank to transfer back the $$ if that makes you feel better. If not just keep la. CNY is coming right.

You haven't start paying them anything right? Be prepared to receive harassment from them. Ignore them dont even bother to reply. Each time they call, dont kanchiong and stay calm. The more you kanchiong, the more likely you will give in to them. That's why it is important to inform NOK and workplace cause once they cannot get through you, they will harass your NOK and workplace. They only way to really get over this is to be mentally and emotionally strong. They feed on our fears, cause once we are scared we tend to give in to their demands. The cycle is vicious, once you start paying they will ask for more. Just remember not to pay them anything at all. Stay safe, calm and strong okay. You got this! 💪💪
Old 02-02-2019, 12:58 AM   #7482

You report or dont report they will still harass you, your NOK and workplace. So right now you need to calm down.

I hope this helps.
1. Stop all contact with them. Block them, change number, do whatever you feel is right. If you feel changing number is not an option, dont pick up any unknown numbers or read their whatsapp. Ignore them totally.

2. Report to the police, pass ALL information and tell the police EVERYTHING. Police might not be able to take any actions cause no physical harm was done to you or your property. Only threatened you via hp. But reporting is to safe guard yourself also, cause you been paying them, you might have transferred to some poor soul who is going thru the same thing as you. He/she might report you and if you dont report to the police you might look like an accomplice.

3. Inform you NOK and workplace. At least if this world class a*sholes call them they know before hand. Tell you GOT SCAM and now they are threatening you for more $$. Sound remorseful and sorry. They will be angry and dissappointed but just listen and apologise. You need their support more than ever now. I'm sure if you speak to your in charge before they call and explain to them, they will be more understanding. Some bosses even help to F*ck this LS when they call the office. You need to get them on your side.

4. Install CCTV if you feel there's a need. Hopefully if the runners see your place has CCTV install, it might deter them from doing anything. Even if they do something, now you have more evidence to show to your IO.

5. Close bank account just in case they might transfer you more money which lead to a bigger problem. You never know what this low lives are thinking so better be safe than sorry. For yours get the bank to transfer back the $$ if that makes you feel better. If not just keep la. CNY is coming right.

You haven't start paying them anything right? Be prepared to receive harassment from them. Ignore them dont even bother to reply. Each time they call, dont kanchiong and stay calm. The more you kanchiong, the more likely you will give in to them. That's why it is important to inform NOK and workplace cause once they cannot get through you, they will harass your NOK and workplace. They only way to really get over this is to be mentally and emotionally strong. They feed on our fears, cause once we are scared we tend to give in to their demands. The cycle is vicious, once you start paying they will ask for more. Just remember not to pay them anything at all. Stay safe, calm and strong okay. You got this! 💪💪
Im so down right now. Thank u for all the advices. Just now when they called my workplace and my colleague said caller mentioned my name, I think theyre confirming if im working there or not, i just turn cold n soft. i asked him why he called. And said he didnt. I was like on the edge of breaking down. Really thanks for replying guys. Makes me feel better. I think wont be able to sleep tonight.😢😂
Old 02-02-2019, 03:24 AM   #7483

Hi bro.
Been reading through all your story and I'm sorry to know you had to go through all this. I'm sure everyone here meant well. I think it's best if you just make a police report, no harm done right? Even if the police told you wait till aft they review, it's your call at the end of the day. If it makes you feel better, report if not just wait. No one can force you to do anything at all. Just like how your friend also didn't forced you to give him your account to transfer $$ in and out. Subconsciously, we all know the moment we had to pay them $$ before the loan, we are dealing with illegal money lenders. Some continued paying cause they and terrified for their families and themselves. Some just want to end this the right way (thought that by paying will not cause more trouble). Some like you, just want your $$ back. $2.3k is alot of $$. You did what you did thinking you'll get it back. What is done cannot be undone, right now you really need to stay calm and focus on clearing your name. Report or no report it's up to you. I believe even if you do, the situation doesnt drastically change.

Since your LS knows your account have been frozen, chances are they wont be bothering you already. Since you have all the conversation and evidence show it to the police, whatever the outcome you gotta to face it. Man up and accept the consequence of your mistake. Of course all of us here dont want you to be charge for it. Esp when you're a victim too. All you can do now is pray that the police will at least be lenient to your case and all will end well. I pray that god will bless you and your loved ones. Stay calm and strong alright bro. Jiayou! 💪💪
thx for this kind replys and advise. i really need it. i know how the bros here have good intentions. like I say. i will make a report and see what's gonna happen. and hopefully things wont get ugly. and i understand someone may facing life threatening situation. and I am well aware the police are interested in what happen after the LS are able to use my account for. but to say the true. i understsnd facts you need to face. we all are a adult we have to face it if you mess things up. I can only say. thanks alot for your kind words and encouragement maknimah. I REALLY need this. anyway I have make a report already. just wait for investigation. told them i will cooperate any way. to prove im innocent. i know there is consequences for my mistake for agree to let them use my account becoz i wan to get back my money while blindly trust a stranger. if there is a charge i say already so be it. i can only pray that i won't be send to jail becoz of this. losing money and being scam after that got charge is one thing already but got trick and have to go jail. that's just too sad and no justics.
Old 02-02-2019, 07:43 AM   #7484

Initially I also worry about my job ... now dun care already ... job lost still can find .. so need to face it
Old 02-02-2019, 08:06 AM   #7485
High Supremacy Member

What is the website address ?
Illegal Money lender ? So daring ?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.