Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2019, 10:09 PM   #7576
Master Member

Wa, thanks! I shall try.
Because I went ahead to ask SALC enquire about my issue (although it’s not loanshark related but they handle LML too) wtf their charge so ex $250 per loan account + have to keep our mobile. And SALC actually is a debt collector company, JMS Roger.

Silver lining 5 buck only. Need to attend their session also but they really talk to lml for u.

Last edited by Curioustranger; 12-02-2019 at 10:11 PM..
Old 12-02-2019, 10:42 PM   #7577

Collection is by monetium leasing so I’m sure it is moneylender firm. Basically the monetium leasing set up ievo & the debt collector so smlj they want do also can one. Even the contract I signed did stated on it. Even LML also guailan now. My collector cb look foreigner indian kia with & one chinese man that came.

That’s so nice of the ah long runner of your bro! So lucky!

Ok noted I will report case and MOL, I have ss of their rude text also. Thanks bro �
Okay good luck cos they cannot suka change contract to 100x 36 months they think no government meh. U just argue based on yr contract. Pay late payment for one month and interest don't suku go argee to their 100x36 months. This kind can jialat jialat report them one. They think they Sim Lim square number two ah

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
Old 12-02-2019, 10:46 PM   #7578

I dunno why i listen to someone her go to adullam go yo orginzation grp for help...really wasted 50 dolars where i can use it for food transport or wateva...simple if ur an orginization dat really helps and thik dat we in need are a joke sorry aome of us are genuine..went dere today...they only see principal amount not loan balance amount but gave me 3 options..i was sitting dere wen i heard dis thinking y the hell did i come here and den...getting dis kind of options..i heard some are really asking for trouble owe LS owe bank owe LMLs but dey can joke and talk away...wen we came having thoughts in our mind to settle u gave us dat option...to nego and come wif a solution..to pay not to run an hide and dun pay....so if dis is adullam life counselling please its like paying to jus sit for 10 to 15 mins den her ur options...take it or leave it...might as well i go to edudebt and save up at least dey are dere to give advise..and ask u to save up..and yes i think saw MR wong but nvr greeted him only the so call counsellor....no help no proper counselling no real options...
Old 12-02-2019, 10:56 PM   #7579
Master Member

Was because my Father funeral 1 week back tat why I agreed with their agreement on $100 x 36 times don’t want argue. Once again thank u my kind bro for the advice

Wa didn’t know this kind of LML has their method too, but damn disappointed. I’m sending to MOL.

Okay good luck cos they cannot suka change contract to 100x 36 months they think no government meh. U just argue based on yr contract. Pay late payment for one month and interest don't suku go argee to their 100x36 months. This kind can jialat jialat report them one. They think they Sim Lim square number two ah

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Last edited by Curioustranger; 12-02-2019 at 11:34 PM..
Old 13-02-2019, 01:06 AM   #7580

I dunno why i listen to someone her go to adullam go yo orginzation grp for help...really wasted 50 dolars where i can use it for food transport or wateva...simple if ur an orginization dat really helps and thik dat we in need are a joke sorry aome of us are genuine..went dere today...they only see principal amount not loan balance amount but gave me 3 options..i was sitting dere wen i heard dis thinking y the hell did i come here and den...getting dis kind of options..i heard some are really asking for trouble owe LS owe bank owe LMLs but dey can joke and talk away...wen we came having thoughts in our mind to settle u gave us dat option...to nego and come wif a solution..to pay not to run an hide and dun pay....so if dis is adullam life counselling please its like paying to jus sit for 10 to 15 mins den her ur options...take it or leave it...might as well i go to edudebt and save up at least dey are dere to give advise..and ask u to save up..and yes i think saw MR wong but nvr greeted him only the so call counsellor....no help no proper counselling no real options...
Told u oredy dun waste ur $50 go abdullam...
Old 13-02-2019, 05:23 AM   #7581

Debtor is me la bro. I failed to pay 1 installments payment and delayed less than a month due to my Father hospitalised & passed on. They came over my place to chase me for the installment payment I wasnít around. Nxt morning I called to discuss with them regarding my payment and ask me to shown them proof of my Father death cert(bcos I canít make payment in that one month). Requested me to pay them one lump sum of the remaining amt + late fee. I insisted bcos I no money. Next day send his man down again to the funeral wake which is at my void deck to collect payment. Mess things around, asked my relatives if Iím around. Then told my relatives whom is at the wake I owe them $ and I won 4d lottery but never pay them. Anyhow twist their words like their lj.
Then u ask them to go fxxx spider... where got LML do this kind of **** ...
Old 13-02-2019, 07:47 AM   #7582

If I am not wrong , there is a cancellation clause which gives the lender every fxxking right to cancel the contract due to default. Usually 3 months owing then lender invoked the clause. Our friend owing 1 month coming to 2 . Strange.

All lenders becomes muther fxxkers when we cant pay up .

Old 13-02-2019, 07:48 AM   #7583

It means you are alive but play dead.
Dont try this.
I didnt call using my mobile though. I used a public phone. 😅
I think CNY is over ao they will start again.
Old 13-02-2019, 08:11 AM   #7584

Usually I will do save their num and look at their DP. If its suspicious I will block their number. Just in case its someone I know. But lately the calls I get are dont have any Whatsapp link to it. So abit hard to know who called me up exactly.
They stop contacting me abt more than a month already.
My suggestion is try to save their number. Then you go to whats app and see their contact info. From there is usually a couple photo. They will usually be online from 2pm till 2am. If you see they are online but you call them through normal phone and the line says its not in service, high chance its them. How long has your LS stop contacting you and suddenly you getting calls from this unknown number? Mind sharring?
Old 13-02-2019, 10:50 AM   #7585

Usually I will do save their num and look at their DP. If its suspicious I will block their number. Just in case its someone I know. But lately the calls I get are dont have any Whatsapp link to it. So abit hard to know who called me up exactly.
They stop contacting me abt more than a month already.
Alright. Mine already stop for almost 3 weeks already. Hopefully it stays that way. I didnt block their latest number cos atleast i know if they were to call, they would use the number which i didnt block to contact me, which gives me a heads up.
Old 13-02-2019, 11:02 AM   #7586
Master Member

Precisely knn worse than loanshark sia even loanshark also not like this one

Old 13-02-2019, 12:39 PM   #7587

Same. I didnt block their numbers that I contacy to take the loan. I only block all the other numbers that call or text me. Me too, I want this to end soon but we gotta stay positive.

Alright. Mine already stop for almost 3 weeks already. Hopefully it stays that way. I didnt block their latest number cos atleast i know if they were to call, they would use the number which i didnt block to contact me, which gives me a heads up.
Old 13-02-2019, 02:33 PM   #7588

So any of u know anyone dat can really negotiate wif lml?
Old 13-02-2019, 02:44 PM   #7589

Headached any betters solution or sumthing?
Old 13-02-2019, 03:25 PM   #7590

So any of u know anyone dat can really negotiate wif lml?

@Dean38 Do you have a budget and repayment plan drawn up? It's best to have a plan first before you start negotiating - otherwise even if the negotiations work out, you may not be able continue paying within your means.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.