Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree148Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-02-2019, 10:27 PM   #7636

Thank you. Will do that too.
Old 15-02-2019, 10:31 PM   #7637

When they start calling your workplace to shame you, explain to your boss or colleagues .
Get prepared to find a new job should they dont buy your story.

Those mudder fockers want to destroy you. Be prepared.

Ok. Thanks for all the advise and encouragement. :| Ill just block all. And pray everything will be fine.
Old 15-02-2019, 10:31 PM   #7638

Yes. I understand. I already stop replying or picking up calls. And also blocked unknown number / stranger call. The last place they can contact me is WhatsApp. I mean I should just block it? Or just act ignore until they no bother me I just remove them?
Just block, they cant threaten you if you cant receive their threats

Dazues likes this.
Old 15-02-2019, 10:35 PM   #7639

Ok. Thanks for all the advise and encouragement. :| Ill just block all. And pray everything will be fine.
By the way, when did you first contacted them for the loan?
Old 15-02-2019, 10:36 PM   #7640

Wa.. like that really need to prepare find new job.. Haizzz. I hate this thing seriously. FML
Old 15-02-2019, 10:36 PM   #7641

I think beginning of Jan.
Old 15-02-2019, 10:48 PM   #7642

Face it bro. Nobody wanted it to be this way. Most of us here got into some form or another kind of **** from these scammers.

And we are still surviving, they feed on our fear. So never show them this and they will continue.

Try to inform your office people and NOK that you had been scammed and now they might want to squeeze more $ from you and you are trying to ignore them. Get them on your side, trust me, you will feel a lot better after letting this load off your shoulders.

Leave the rest and try not to think about it and move on, there’s really nothing you can do to stop what they “intend” to do to you but you can be prepared for what they “might” do to you.

Bite the bullet for the time being and hope all these will pass since they had already squeezed more than had given you.

I know it’s not easy, try not to think about it and move on.
Old 15-02-2019, 11:17 PM   #7643

Thanks bro .. For the heart warming words.. I almost lost and intended to go another world.. Luckily I asked this question.. Before its too late
Old 15-02-2019, 11:28 PM   #7644

Thanks bro .. For the heart warming words.. I almost lost and intended to go another world.. Luckily I asked this question.. Before its too late
Most of us here will try to help in one way or another as most of us had our fair share of experience.

The usual advises are already spelt out to you and there is a reason why these advises remains till now.

The main thing now is how you control your mind on how you look and think about this situation you are in. That’s why most of us wants your to be calm so that you have a clear mind on what to do. Be strong so that you can overcome this hurdle.

It’s not the end of the world and you are not alone.
Old 15-02-2019, 11:34 PM   #7645

have faith in our police too!
https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p...k_harassment_J

that was quite recent too!
Old 15-02-2019, 11:52 PM   #7646

Most importantly bro... Deactivate ur social media for now... facebook... Instagram... Tik tok... Twitter and or anything that u have been using online... This is to prevent them for stealing ur and pictures of families... They can use this against u in the future...
Remove ur whatsapp/wechat profile picture...

Best is to be invincible for now... Lay low.... As time goes by... U will get ur social life back...

Old 16-02-2019, 01:32 AM   #7647

I've just read the new article in channelnewsasia. And it seems like if Work permit borrow will get barred and knock back to Malaysia...

Statement below :-

"When a work pass holder has been found to have borrowed from unlicensed moneylenders, MOM will inform the employer and revoke the work pass," said the ministries. "The foreign worker will then be repatriated and debarred from further employment in Singapore."
If u scare tk make police report dun report...change ur mobile no..the amount u pay more than ur loan...all of them using same tactic to make ppl scare..the more u scare the more they threaten u...whatever msg u get we all get oredy hahaha..
I have 5 loan i nvr make police report.i change number..5 month oredy everthing go smooth..hopefully go smooth forever...
Old 16-02-2019, 04:37 AM   #7648

Bro Dazues
All of us here can give 1001 good advise but ultimately everything else is in your hands. Do whatever you feel is right. So sorry to hear everything that happen to you. Right now you need to cut all contacts with them and remember no matter how bad things will get, NEVER PAY THEM. They can give you soo many excuses trying to get more money from you because they feed on our fear. They know you're scared and you'll keep paying them. So right now, man up and fight against them. I know it's scary to get those threats from them and it's okay to be scared. Just that dont let those threats get to you mentally and emotionally. Stay calm each time they call and msg. Ignore them, especially those new numbers offering you loans. They are all under the same CB 'company'.
We'll never know what their next course of action will be so just stay vigilant and be prepared for the worst.

May god protect you from any harm and stay strong and safe ya. Jiayou! 💪💪
Dazues likes this.
Old 16-02-2019, 09:44 AM   #7649

I've just read the new article in channelnewsasia. And it seems like if Work permit borrow will get barred and knock back to Malaysia...

Statement below :-

"When a work pass holder has been found to have borrowed from unlicensed moneylenders, MOM will inform the employer and revoke the work pass," said the ministries. "The foreign worker will then be repatriated and debarred from further employment in Singapore."
So are you a Work Permit Holder?

Do you borrow from Licensed lenders?

Next of Kin numbers, which numbers have you submitted to the AL?

Do they have your landloard phone numbers?

Office numbers will definitely call.
Old 16-02-2019, 01:44 PM   #7650

I make a mistake... I have given them one of my colleague number.. He now really pissed and scold alot to me. Another one I use fake number from my friend who already not using this number. Office.. **** then my HR will kill me and prepare for all crisis?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.