HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree138Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-02-2019, 01:45 PM   #7651

Licensed money lender yes. I already paid the half in the first month. End of feb I'll finish paying them. I borrowed from LM first and then after UML. I'm WP holder.
Dazues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 02:18 PM   #7652

Everyone.. help.. What should I do now? They threaten the one I given number to them of my colleague. And post hes identity in malaysia biggest group and said wanted to find him and his mom and dad. And want his body dead and will post on fb.
Old 16-02-2019, 02:19 PM   #7653
Master Member

Oh my... you gave them your colleague number as your NOK?

Just tell hr honestly you’ve scammed as that time u have family problem and no one to turn to so u first tot go enquiring LML but end up these are actually loanshark without u knowing & been scammed for thousands even though u alr paid them base that u borrowed n now they’re asking for more.
If they make fun of you or things turn damn ugly then change work. No choice bro.

I make a mistake... I have given them one of my colleague number.. He now really pissed and scold alot to me. Another one I use fake number from my friend who already not using this number. Office.. **** then my HR will kill me and prepare for all crisis?
Curioustranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 02:20 PM   #7654
Master Member

It’s just a scare? They won’t make them dead la. But as for posting on fb, I’ve seen a few done that already on fb. If they do it, then pls create an account saying “it’s a lie, these are loanshark”. Pls ask your Friend unlink his social media of fb ig and wechat, as soon as possible!!! Ask ur friend block his number on wechat or whatsapp if there’s harrassment.

Everyone.. help.. What should I do now? They threaten the one I given number to them of my colleague. And post hes identity in malaysia biggest group and said wanted to find him and his mom and dad. And want his body dead and will post on fb.

Last edited by Curioustranger; 16-02-2019 at 02:25 PM..
Old 16-02-2019, 02:32 PM   #7655

First of all I borrowed from LML. But they only able to help 1.5k. I need 3k for urgent surgery issue. And I found that fb page and borrowed first of all I tot LML. Once borrowed alot issue and just noticed is AL.
Old 16-02-2019, 02:33 PM   #7656

He went to report police, and will sound out to everyone in office this Monday.
Old 16-02-2019, 02:52 PM   #7657
Master Member

Wa.. you made a wrong choice by putting him as NOK.

Bro just speak the truth on Monday if HR ask, just say u needed money for urgent surgery that’s why u went fb to search high & low for LML but end up they are loanshark, n u scammed up to thousands as well

He went to report police, and will sound out to everyone in office this Monday.
Old 16-02-2019, 03:33 PM   #7658

Your colleague reported to Police already? He also a WP holder?

Please be aware that the NEW LAW which banned WP Holder "forever" if found out borrowed from AL. So you have to consider very carefully if your NOK or you need to report. To catch a person they need to have solid evidence that an illegal act has been done. A call from a stranger located in overseas saying they "intend" do something is not considered as a solid evidence.

You and your NOK all have to do is disabled/offline/take down ALL social media pictures/FB/INSTAGRAM/anything online which have your NOK or your picture.

NOK to change mobile numbers if necessary. Be prepared to receive calls on all of the contact numbers you have given to the AL.

Last edited by Aion99; 16-02-2019 at 03:49 PM..
Aion99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 07:22 PM   #7659

Just did report to police. They wanted to cancelled all my bank account, mobile no and also my WP. And mostly send me back to Malaysia. Seriously I dont know they were UML.. My life ruined....
Old 16-02-2019, 08:11 PM   #7660

L
Just did report to police. They wanted to cancelled all my bank account, mobile no and also my WP. And mostly send me back to Malaysia. Seriously I dont know they were UML.. My life ruined....
Sad to hear that. Be strong and take it as a lesson learnt.

Pray that you will be alright and live well

Last edited by Messup; 16-02-2019 at 08:15 PM..
Messup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 09:12 PM   #7661
Master Member

I’m sorry to hear this news. Hope all is well soon.

Old 17-02-2019, 01:10 AM   #7662

No worries bro ... u able to start fresh in Malaysia as long as u work hard every where can earn ... do take care and dun think you much ... life still goes on .... stay positive and move on ...
Super lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 07:08 PM   #7663

Your life is not ruined. It’s just a phase you are going through

Vimo Novo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 07:14 PM   #7664

Who wanted to do that? Ur company or the police?

klasikcocacola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2019, 09:51 AM   #7665

Hi all, i have stopped paying LML and now saving up for DRS on my own can anyone advise me on wat the collector can or cabot do...as everyday rcving msgs although have alrdy informed dem of my situation jus started a new job. And now finding money to save up for DRS. Cos im getting annoued wen collector are starting to be rude eventhough they know my situation and its starting to piss me off...i know its wrong to get angry but need advice.
Dean38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.