LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-02-2019, 12:32 AM   #7696

Stay safe everyone!

Old 23-02-2019, 03:10 AM   #7697

Exclamation

Stay safe everyone!

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams
Old 23-02-2019, 05:02 PM   #7698

I received ard 10 sms from them everyday. Those with number just block and delete. Those without number just delete and ignore.
After almost a month, my loan sharks started harassing me for payments today.
Headache.
Old 23-02-2019, 05:56 PM   #7699

After almost a month, my loan sharks started harassing me for payments today.
Headache.
Coz during CNY, they gamble and lost money so now nees our hard earned money to cover their lost
Old 24-02-2019, 04:44 PM   #7700

Just encountered one a**hole called mi and f mi all the way. Before that send usual sms loan promotion blah blah blah....
Old 24-02-2019, 05:10 PM   #7701

Just encountered one a**hole called mi and f mi all the way. Before that send usual sms loan promotion blah blah blah....
LOL. F them back. Ya. After CNY, they begin to be active again.
Old 25-02-2019, 10:23 PM   #7702

OMG, need advice. Been receiving sms and watsapp by LS for weeks. I admit I tempted by the terms. $5k for 12mths at $460/mth.
After given info and all, somebody called me say he need to test first.
He offered a 1 week loan for a small amount and payback 1.5x before releasing my intended amount as 1st installment.
Now feel like if I pay the intial loan, they might scam me. They already transfer money to my account even though I say I decide not to take up loan while on the phone.

Pls advice me and pardon my stupidity.

Last edited by green72; 10-03-2019 at 05:45 PM..
Old 26-02-2019, 12:14 AM   #7703

OMG, need advice. I'm having cashflow problems. Been receiving sms and watsapp by LS for weeks. I admit I tempted by the terms. $5k for 12mths at $460/mth.
After given info and all, somebody called me say he need to test first.
He offered a 1 week loan of $1k and payback $1.46k before releasing $5k - $460 as 1st installment.
Now feel like if I pay the $1.46k, they might scam me. They already transfer $980 (- $20 admin fee) to my account even though I say I decide not to take up loan while on the phone.

Pls advice me and pardon my stupidity.
Hello green72.

First of all stay calm and report to the police about this. Dont make any transaction to them. If you're able to pay them the $1.46k within 1 week, they will definitely see you as an easy target.

Be firm and tell them you no longer want to take up the loan and f*ck them up for transferring you the money without your consent. Ask for an account num for you to transfer back. Right now, you need to show you're not afraid of them. They feed on our fears hence that's why they will try all ways to get money from us.
Cut of all contacts with them. Block all their numbers, you will receive multiple calls and msgs from different numbers once you block them. Stay calm each time you receive calls/msgs and NEVER EVER GIVE IN TO THEIR THREATS. You have to be emotionally and mentally strong to fight against them.

Inform your NOK and workplace if you passed them their number. They will start to harras them next once they're unable to contact you. So it's better to inform them in advance to give them a heads up.

If you feel there's a need to close your bank account, please do so. This is just in case they make another transaction to you unknowingly and say you've taken the loan or whats so ever.

Just in case they come and do something to your place, install CCTV. You'll never know what this idiots will do. They will get runners to do their dirty job but it is better to be safe than sorry la.

Talk to someone you trust about it if it gets too overwhelming. This is to keep yourself sane and calm. It is not going to be easy especially and the initial stage. Dont let this mother f*ckers ruin your life thats why it is important to ALWAYS remain calm.
Many of us have been thru this before and still alive and kicking. Still surviving from the mistake we make. So dont be so hard of yourself and take this as a lesson learn. Life need to go on.

May god protect you and your loved ones and give you the strength to pull this through. Jiayou! 💪💪

I hope this helps ya.

Last edited by Makminah; 26-02-2019 at 12:17 AM..
Old 26-02-2019, 12:31 AM   #7704

Hello green72.

First of all stay calm and report to the police about this. Dont make any transaction to them. If you're able to pay them the $1.46k within 1 week, they will definitely see you as an easy target.

Be firm and tell them you no longer want to take up the loan and f*ck them up for transferring you the money without your consent. Ask for an account num for you to transfer back. Right now, you need to show you're not afraid of them. They feed on our fears hence that's why they will try all ways to get money from us.
Cut of all contacts with them. Block all their numbers, you will receive multiple calls and msgs from different numbers once you block them. Stay calm each time you receive calls/msgs and NEVER EVER GIVE IN TO THEIR THREATS. You have to be emotionally and mentally strong to fight against them.

Inform your NOK and workplace if you passed them their number. They will start to harras them next once they're unable to contact you. So it's better to inform them in advance to give them a heads up.

If you feel there's a need to close your bank account, please do so. This is just in case they make another transaction to you unknowingly and say you've taken the loan or whats so ever.

Just in case they come and do something to your place, install CCTV. You'll never know what this idiots will do. They will get runners to do their dirty job but it is better to be safe than sorry la.

Talk to someone you trust about it if it gets too overwhelming. This is to keep yourself sane and calm. It is not going to be easy especially and the initial stage. Dont let this mother f*ckers ruin your life thats why it is important to ALWAYS remain calm.
Many of us have been thru this before and still alive and kicking. Still surviving from the mistake we make. So dont be so hard of yourself and take this as a lesson learn. Life need to go on.

May god protect you and your loved ones and give you the strength to pull this through. Jiayou! 💪💪

I hope this helps ya.
Thank you very much. I follow up about this so that others will also learn.

Everything else I ok, even if workplace kena phone harassment but it's a big headache explaining this to my wife. But I need to suck it up.

F*ck this LS. Playing with our predicament with stuffs like "low interest". A bit lucky I found this discussion.
Old 26-02-2019, 06:33 AM   #7705

Hi all,

I applied for loan from 2 UML for $5000 initially thinking which one will come back first.

No.1 came back n bank in a $500 to my account only. I total make a payment of $800 to no.1 till date.

No. 2 transfer a $300 to my account which I have no intention of taking and I have requested to cancel the loan. till date I make a payment of $400.

both of them keep asking me pay deferment fees.

My intention now is stop paying them. make a police report and close my bank account.

my main concern is I have a newborn baby. Will they make harressment to my house? the amount I took is not big n I pay more than the amount they borrowed me.

Please advise.

Last edited by lalalala87; 26-02-2019 at 06:55 AM..
Old 26-02-2019, 06:52 AM   #7706
Master Member

Morning

Please stop paying. Go bank and close your acct. Head on with police report just in case anything happen, as well as install cctv at your place.

Loanshark are using different tactic nowadays to scam as much as they can. Don’t worry and stay calm.

Hi all,

I applied for loan from 2 UML for $5000 initially thinking which one will come back first.

No.1 came back n bank in a $500 to my account only. I total make a payment of $800 to no.1 till date.

No. 2 transfer a $300 to my account which I have no intention of taking. till date I make a payment of $400.

both of them keep asking me pay deferment fees.

My intention now is stop paying them. make a police report and close my bank account.

my main concern is I have a newborn baby. Will they make harressment to my house? the amount I took is not big n I pay more than the amount they borrowed me.

Please advise.
Old 26-02-2019, 06:54 AM   #7707

will they harass my house? that the main thing. the loan amount wasn't big. n I guess not really worth it paying the runner to harass me.

Morning

Please stop paying. Go bank and close your acct. Head on with police report just in case anything happen, as well as install cctv at your place.

Loanshark are using different tactic nowadays to scam as much as they can. Donít worry and stay calm.
Old 26-02-2019, 07:05 AM   #7708
Master Member

There is cases that even $500 loan and they still send runner over.
My advice is stop paying if not they kept on xfer u or don’t let u clear when ur it’s ur due date. It’s really based on situation and luck for harassment wise. To u may be small sum but to them might be big.

will they harass my house? that the main thing. the loan amount wasn't big. n I guess not really worth it paying the runner to harass me.
Old 26-02-2019, 08:43 AM   #7709

There is cases that even $500 loan and they still send runner over.
My advice is stop paying if not they kept on xfer u or donít let u clear when ur itís ur due date. Itís really based on situation and luck for harassment wise. To u may be small sum but to them might be big.
If they keep xtfr w/o ur consent, can we withdraw that amount and pass to SPF as evidence?
For me it was $980, intent to make report. Have not tell my intention to cancel loan to LS.
Not sure how they will react becoz they expect $1.46k. What if they refuse to take back the $980 & instead xtfr more?
I'm trying to keep my sanity in check.

Last edited by green72; 26-02-2019 at 08:45 AM..
Old 26-02-2019, 08:59 AM   #7710
Master Member

Firstly bro close your account and open a new one. They can’t do any s h i t after ur acc is close which mean they can’t xfer u anymore. Get down to bank or login ibanking for statement show it as a proof to police. Keep the money and stop transferring them. If they know your soft spot they will kept on threatening u and xfer u w/o ur consent. Keep wanting more from you. Lastly install cctv in case there’s any form of harassment sent by AL.

If they keep xtfr w/o ur consent, can we withdraw that amount and pass to SPF as evidence?
For me it was $980, intent to make report. Have not tell my intention to cancel loan to LS.
Not sure how they will react becoz they expect $1.46k. What if they refuse to take back the $980 & instead xtfr more?
I'm trying to keep my sanity in check.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.