HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-02-2019, 11:10 AM   #7741

so far anyone house has been spray paint? set fire? or any form of vandalism?
anyone encounter?
Old 27-02-2019, 11:31 AM   #7742

All these names are made up at best.

Last edited by green72; 27-02-2019 at 12:15 PM..
Old 27-02-2019, 11:45 AM   #7743

Update 1.(For the benefit of would-be victims)

1. Made police report via their e-services. An investigating officer will be assign and will contact me within 48hrs.

2. Send back money to sender.FYI, bank don't need police report. They just fill up a form for you to sign. Just need IC.

Now, waiting for harassment to begin.
Good move.

All the best to you

Last edited by Messup; 27-02-2019 at 09:41 PM..
Old 27-02-2019, 12:20 PM   #7744

they start to harass my family members liao.. hais
Old 27-02-2019, 12:22 PM   #7745

What have they done? Just tell your fam to ignore
Old 27-02-2019, 02:51 PM   #7746

Yes i have, that despite me paying off more than what i owed and refused to pay more or open bank acct for them. They want us to fear them. They will harass u with calls msgs videos and some may even get debtors to splash pain or burn ur door. Their aim is for u to be scared so they can collect the money from you. Honestly the police can only catch the ones who does such things to ur hse or open accts for these ah longs. Other than that theres nothing much they can do which is rather surprising as with the advancement of technologies i just think it should ve possible to catch them. They do have workers. Who buys these pre paid sim cards from geyland registered under foreign workers who have left the country. These workers are also the ones who actually deposit or withdraw money from the accts in a daily basis yet we are unavle to catch them. Its probably due to too much of effort and manpower needed. On our part whether u are being harrassaed or still paying loans. Every single bank acct and hp or watsapp numbers just gve to ah long hotline.
Old 27-02-2019, 03:44 PM   #7747

Yes i have, that despite me paying off more than what i owed and refused to pay more or open bank acct for them. They want us to fear them. They will harass u with calls msgs videos and some may even get debtors to splash pain or burn ur door. Their aim is for u to be scared so they can collect the money from you. Honestly the police can only catch the ones who does such things to ur hse or open accts for these ah longs. Other than that theres nothing much they can do which is rather surprising as with the advancement of technologies i just think it should ve possible to catch them. They do have workers. Who buys these pre paid sim cards from geyland registered under foreign workers who have left the country. These workers are also the ones who actually deposit or withdraw money from the accts in a daily basis yet we are unavle to catch them. Its probably due to too much of effort and manpower needed. On our part whether u are being harrassaed or still paying loans. Every single bank acct and hp or watsapp numbers just gve to ah long hotline.
Just hope the police can do a bit more. I have reported police since November 2018. Till now, the bank accounts of the loan sharks are still not frozen as they are still asking me to deposit money into the bank account and their numbers are still no locked because they are harassing me using the same number.
Old 27-02-2019, 05:15 PM   #7748

To real victims to UML here, just be careful to the replies here as some maybe fake victims and/or runners or UML themselves.

Some caring posters PM me not too divulge to much or too detailed info of myself. I just cannot be a slave to these criminals.
Old 27-02-2019, 06:00 PM   #7749
High Supremacy Member

Told you already confirm will come harass you.
Have you make a police report ?
Old 27-02-2019, 06:01 PM   #7750
High Supremacy Member

To real victims to UML here, just be careful to the replies here as some maybe fake victims and/or runners or UML themselves.

Some caring posters PM me not too divulge to much or too detailed info of myself. I just cannot be a slave to these criminals.
Just trust the police officer and no one else.
Old 27-02-2019, 06:49 PM   #7751

anyone encounter?
I kana throw paint b4 ... but nothing much I can do also ..so just call 999 to ask the police to help u cut the lock ..the police is professional they will take photos on every floor for evidence.. it will be good for u to install CCTV to outside ur house at least can deter the runner from doing it ... if he really die die do it the just show the footage to the police .. so do remember don't ever give in the the LS.. once u give in there will suck u dry ...btw now u want to give in also too late ..cos they will ask u to pay them a huge amount... by saying all rubbish like they already call people to go ur place etc etc ... so pls stay strong... one fine day u will be walk out from this **** zone .. trust urself u can do it

Last edited by Super lost; 27-02-2019 at 06:51 PM..
Old 27-02-2019, 06:53 PM   #7752

Yap .. trust urself , police , family member and close friends...
Old 27-02-2019, 06:54 PM   #7753

Just ignore it ... tell ur family not to worry too much...
Old 27-02-2019, 07:44 PM   #7754

I don’t think will 100% lah. Depends on heng or suay. Dun scare people lah

Told you already confirm will come harass you.
Have you make a police report ?
Old 27-02-2019, 08:00 PM   #7755

Hi i am victim of UML.. and draining my resources already.. im a work pass holder here. Can someone can give advise should i make a police report? Because ive heard there is a new policy. Im so lost already..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.