HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree148Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-02-2019, 08:03 PM   #7756

If they harass you, just tell them you got scammed. Make sure you report police. “Clear” your name first.

Hi i am victim of UML.. and draining my resources already.. im a work pass holder here. Can someone can give advise should i make a police report? Because ive heard there is a new policy. Im so lost already..
Old 27-02-2019, 08:15 PM   #7757

If they harass you, just tell them you got scammed. Make sure you report police. “Clear” your name first.
Hi if i will lodge a police report. Are they going to cancel my work pass right away?
Old 27-02-2019, 08:32 PM   #7758
High Supremacy Member

I don’t think will 100% lah. Depends on heng or suay. Dun scare people lah
Please refer to #7744.
Old 27-02-2019, 08:35 PM   #7759
High Supremacy Member

Hi if i will lodge a police report. Are they going to cancel my work pass right away?
Don't lazy, please read few pages back.
Got one guy is Malaysian.
Same case like you.
Old 27-02-2019, 09:25 PM   #7760

Harassment is 100%. But splashing also not 100%. Pls refer to 0% of your IQ. Duh.

Please refer to #7744.
Old 27-02-2019, 10:43 PM   #7761
High Supremacy Member

Stupid until cannot stupid. I said confirm harrass. When I said splash paint ? Please read few post back. Use your original account. Why create new clone ?

Harassment is 100%. But splashing also not 100%. Pls refer to 0% of your IQ. Duh.
Old 27-02-2019, 11:22 PM   #7762

if install a cctv. they still dare to do it?
Unfortunately, yes for some cases. Right now you cannot rely on stories of what others had gone through. You need to take the necessary precautions for your own good. Some big amount until now only harassment through msgs & calls. Some small amount but got runners coming up their house with paints and notes.
Read up past post from other victims for you to understand the bigger picture. What others had gone through before it's not important. It's how you stay mentally and emotionally strong to fight against them that is crucial
It is really hard and stressful I know. All of us here had gone through the harassment stage and many of us survived through it. Many come out stronger and smarter too. 😂

You really gotta stop trying to find the logic of what the LS will do. Anything to do with this scammers, there's no logic to it. They will do things as and when they like. Be brave and strong for your little one ya. I pray that god will give you strength to pull this through and protect you from any harm.
Old 27-02-2019, 11:28 PM   #7763

Hi i am victim of UML.. and draining my resources already.. im a work pass holder here. Can someone can give advise should i make a police report? Because ive heard there is a new policy. Im so lost already..
Brother, they know that you're scared of losing your work pass permit and will extort all ways to get money from you. Unless you dont mind paying them throughout your whole life, by all means dont report and continue with whatever you're doing.

If not, stop communicating with them and make the police report. Tell them the truth and make sure you tell them you got scammed. Show them all the evidence. Listen to their advise and ask them what is your next step. Inform your workplace too cause most likely they will start harassing your workplace and whoever you put as NOK..
Old 27-02-2019, 11:43 PM   #7764

I do apologise in advance if my words is going to be abit harsh in this post.

For the new victims, kindly take some time to read up the previous post and try to understand that whatever advise the brothers and sisters gave here, it wont stop the f*cking loan scammers from harrassing you BUT it will some how help you to go through this difficult stage knowing that you are not alone. Personally this thread gave me the courage to fight against this idiots and now, it's been almost 3 months since I last paid them. Thank god nothing happen to my house and I am praying hard nothing will in the future.

Stop asking whether or not you should make a police report. For goodness sake, JUST MAKE THE DAMN POLICE REPORT. If you are diligent enough to get yourself into the sh*t, I am very sure you are diligent enough to be able to read the previous post. Dont be lazy la please. Bear in mind that we are all victims here. So long you can provide proof that you've been scammed, the police cannot charge you with anything. You did not commit a crime. So stop asking things like, should I make a police report it is pretty much annoyying maybe not to others but it is to me. I know you're scared but at the end of the day, it's your life. And I am just another stranger trying to help others cause I went thru the same sh*t too. So it's still all up to you.
DONT BE LAZY AND START READING THE PREVIOUS POSTS. OH YA, PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS AN PUBLIC SPACE. ANY TOM, DICK AND HARRY CAN COME IN HERE AND READ. JUST BE MINDFUL OF WHAT YOU POST AND TRY NOT TO GIVE OUT TOO MUCH INFORMATION. YOU DONT KNOW WHO IS WHO IN HERE.

May god protect us all ya. *peace ✌

Last edited by Makminah; 27-02-2019 at 11:45 PM..
Old 28-02-2019, 12:05 AM   #7765

Mak, you have a kind heart as mentioned by me before. Inspite of your problem with scammers , you kept advising others. Yes it is indeed stressful to cope.
Even bro Delceer advised new victims to read up.
Yes they MUST read up past threads to match their experience and decide the next course of action.
This is a thankless job , no reward or incentive to keep us going. Its simply volunteerism.

I also want to thank those who voluntarily come back to help while wait out the harrassments.

I do apologise in advance if my words is going to be abit harsh in this post.

For the new victims, kindly take some time to read up the previous post and try to understand that whatever advise the brothers and sisters gave here, it wont stop the f*cking loan scammers from harrassing you BUT it will some how help you to go through this difficult stage knowing that you are not alone. Personally this thread gave me the courage to fight against this idiots and now, it's been almost 3 months since I last paid them. Thank god nothing happen to my house and I am praying hard nothing will in the future.

Stop asking whether or not you should make a police report. For goodness sake, JUST MAKE THE DAMN POLICE REPORT. If you are diligent enough to get yourself into the sh*t, I am very sure you are diligent enough to be able to read the previous post. Dont be lazy la please. Bear in mind that we are all victims here. So long you can provide proof that you've been scammed, the police cannot charge you with anything. You did not commit a crime. So stop asking things like, should I make a police report it is pretty much annoyying maybe not to others but it is to me. I know you're scared but at the end of the day, it's your life. And I am just another stranger trying to help others cause I went thru the same sh*t too. So it's still all up to you.
DONT BE LAZY AND START READING THE PREVIOUS POSTS. OH YA, PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS AN PUBLIC SPACE. ANY TOM, DICK AND HARRY CAN COME IN HERE AND READ. JUST BE MINDFUL OF WHAT YOU POST AND TRY NOT TO GIVE OUT TOO MUCH INFORMATION. YOU DONT KNOW WHO IS WHO IN HERE.

May god protect us all ya. *peace ✌
Old 28-02-2019, 12:38 AM   #7766

I too agree with makminah. Just make the Police report. I believe if there's are surge of this UML activities, who knows SPF will expedite their investigations.

SPF was quick to assign an I/O to me after I've made the report. Personally this issue has drained the life out of me becoz I'm more worried for my family. Suicidal thoughts does creep in occasionally. If such thoughts is overwhelming, I plan to call SOS for counselling to help me cope.

I do wonder why can't the banks and telcos have a policy combating this problem. Cut-off their money laundering activities by suspending bank account and also suspending phone numbers swiftly in case where UML activities is suspected can severely cripple their modus operandi.

FYI, I have a list of UML advert sms numbers. Suddenly the floodgates opened. Either SPF or somebody can blacklist.Yes, these UML can probably buy 100 sim cards but if everyday get reported and block, can make it difficult for them.

Can you imagine, at this hour I'm still up discussing this. Short of either suicide or becoming a vigilante, I feel kind of useless these past few days.

It may amount to nothing but the threat is real.

Last edited by green72; 28-02-2019 at 12:46 AM..
Old 28-02-2019, 12:39 AM   #7767

Mak, you have a kind heart as mentioned by me before. Inspite of your problem with scammers , you kept advising others. Yes it is indeed stressful to cope.
Even bro Delceer advised new victims to read up.
Yes they MUST read up past threads to match their experience and decide the next course of action.
This is a thankless job , no reward or incentive to keep us going. Its simply volunteerism.

I also want to thank those who voluntarily come back to help while wait out the harrassments.
Thank you for your kind words. Appreciate it alot. Yes, please do take some time to read up and understand. Sorry if my words comes off as rude but we need to emphasize that making the police report is crucial.

Whatever it is, I hope everyone stay strong and safe ya. We can do this. Jiayou! 💪
Old 28-02-2019, 12:48 AM   #7768

I too agree with makminah. Just make the Police report. I believe if there's are surge of this UML activities, who knows SPF will expedite their investigations.

SPF was quick to assign an I/O to me after I've made the report. Personally this issue has drained the life out of me becoz I'm more worried for my family. Suicidal thoughts does creep in occasionally. If such thoughts is overwhelming, I plan to call SOS for counselling to help me cope.

I do wonder why can't the banks and telcos have a policy combating this problem. Cut-off their money laundering activities by suspending bank account and also suspending phone numbers swiftly in case where UML activities is suspected can severely cripple their modus operandi.

Can you imagine, at this hour I'm still up discussing this. Short of either suicide or becoming a vigilante, I feel kind of useless these past few days.

It may amount to nothing but the threat is real.
Hey bro. Truly understand how you feel. Was there in your shoes afew months back. Lost money, lost friends along the way but life goes on.
Talk to someone if it gets too overwhelming for you. It really helps to keep yourself sane. I remembered crying everyday during lunch time back then cause they would call and text non stop for hours.
It affected my work and my health. But all is well now, thanks to my dearest brothers and sisters here. They give me the courage to stop if not I would have continue to pay them up till now.

I hope you stay mentally and emotionally strong. It is hard and stressful but it will get better soon. Take care ya.
Old 28-02-2019, 04:46 AM   #7769

Original or clone acct? Li huan lo. Donkey brain.

Stupid until cannot stupid. I said confirm harrass. When I said splash paint ? Please read few post back. Use your original account. Why create new clone ?
Old 28-02-2019, 08:07 AM   #7770

I have 2 numbers to contact. One for watsapp conversation, the other only direct call.

Even if they ask for cancellation fee and provide me with an account, I thinking sending back only amount I receive and prepare myself.

Now thinking of not giving them a single cent more.

Am I doing the right thing? Thursday is the 1st payment.
Sorry to hear of your situation. We know exactly what you are going through.

Do not pay them no matter what they say, they use lies and fear to try and make you. Just block all communication.

And if you ever feel unsafe or see suspicious people around your house, do not hesitate to call 999.

Other advice is here:
FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

PM if clueless.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.