Like Tree148Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2018, 10:30 AM   #766

Omg!! Despicables people.
Shaming u is common la.better than kena splash paint
Old 01-06-2018, 11:46 AM   #767

Ya that's why we scam them back
Someone think of a good plan to do that!
Old 01-06-2018, 12:03 PM   #768

I hope he gets a new prey soon. Though I fear he is not very busy.
the way he hunt down for u as if u owe him millions of dollars... my god!!! whats this LS name?
Old 01-06-2018, 01:25 PM   #769

Are u being scam too?
Yep. Victims also.
Old 01-06-2018, 01:26 PM   #770

Can we just put up the name of the LS and the contact number? Maybe we share the same LS and at least we know how to handle them together.
Old 01-06-2018, 01:43 PM   #771

the way he hunt down for u as if u owe him millions of dollars... my god!!! whats this LS name?
He goes by the name Johnny. He said he will make sure I will be shamed in all social media in Singapore. He harass even my colleague sending her threatening messages but I am glad my colleague is a very supportive one and she is not afraid to take him on. I asked her to block him but she said No, I will see if he can take me. So far today he is quiet. I hope this will continue.

Hope you guys are having better days than I do. I cannot sleep at all.
Old 01-06-2018, 03:38 PM   #772

He goes by the name Johnny. He said he will make sure I will be shamed in all social media in Singapore. He harass even my colleague sending her threatening messages but I am glad my colleague is a very supportive one and she is not afraid to take him on. I asked her to block him but she said No, I will see if he can take me. So far today he is quiet. I hope this will continue.

Im 3 weeks in the clear. But still check my cam when got movement, Thu its a hassle but better save then sorry. Best just give up on me la. I think once they know can't milk you anymore, they just move on to next victim. Threatning is better then paint I guess?
Old 01-06-2018, 04:13 PM   #773

U get use to it after While
Old 01-06-2018, 04:22 PM   #774

How did she take him?
Old 01-06-2018, 04:25 PM   #775

How did she take him?
she shouted at him and told him it is not her problem and he shouldn't bother her. He keeps on sending her sms and calling her. And finally she gave in to my request that she just block him.
Old 01-06-2018, 04:26 PM   #776

Im 3 weeks in the clear. But still check my cam when got movement, Thu its a hassle but better save then sorry. Best just give up on me la. I think once they know can't milk you anymore, they just move on to next victim. Threatning is better then paint I guess?
I agree, shaming or threatening is better than paint.
Old 01-06-2018, 04:29 PM   #777

My IO called me up and scold me. He said I should know better than borrow money from LS. I have no answer to that. I haven't been scam or forced. I did it with my own volition and now I must suffer the consequences.
Old 01-06-2018, 04:41 PM   #778

Truely agree that the fact that they can't sucked u they go suck others..... Unless u really own them a BIG sum then they might find u
Old 01-06-2018, 06:48 PM   #779

Yep. Victims also.
Then dont care them. They are scammer not LS.
Old 01-06-2018, 07:34 PM   #780

Those kena scam, do not transfer and report police. If u transfer and not report police, once kena caught u will be deem as a crime. Fine between 30k to 300k. Those transfer is just to another victin account.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.