HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2019, 11:48 AM   #7876

UMLs are a menace to our society. SPF are doing their best to bring them down. But the comercial entities like banks and telcos are not as proactive to this type of crime. Where are their CSR?

When I reported my case as illegal activities/money laundering, my bank seems so bo chap and process as return to sender case.Still in process some more.

I think I just bring this up to my MP at next Meet MP Session so can bring up in parliament.

Last edited by green72; 08-03-2019 at 12:05 PM..
Old 08-03-2019, 12:10 PM   #7877
High Supremacy Member

UMLs are a menace to our society. SPF are doing their best to bring them down. But the comercial entities like banks and telcos are not as proactive to this type of crime. Where are their CSR?

When I reported my case as illegal activities/money laundering, my bank seems so bo chap and process as return to sender case.Still in process some more.

I think I just bring this up to my MP at next Meet MP Session so can bring up in parliament.
The best solution is don't borrow any money.
If want to borrow money, go to Bank.
Old 08-03-2019, 12:15 PM   #7878

Not simple as that. Bad lifestyle choices can cause one's credit ratings to be poor. I believe many victims here are in that situation.

Bills still have to be paid even if the person has just lost his job. Banks won't provide loans to those unemployed.

It just not as simple a solution as you imply.But borrowing from UML is the worst thing for one to do.

Last edited by green72; 08-03-2019 at 12:19 PM..
Old 08-03-2019, 12:47 PM   #7879

If given a choice, nobody will want to borrow from UML.

Not everyone is qualify or in a good rating to borrow from bank.
Old 08-03-2019, 02:36 PM   #7880

Not so easy to loan from bank. Most people might have bad credit record. That being said, instead of borrowing from UML or bank, perhaps seek help from friends or family members. Surely few hundreds to survive til next payday would be sufficed.

Old 08-03-2019, 03:43 PM   #7881

Sometimes itís relatives that made the bad decision
Old 08-03-2019, 04:47 PM   #7882

Loansharks will triumph only if you give in to their threats. There is nothing they can do if you don’t pay. Don’t forget every transaction made by you is also considered as illegal money laundering for them. Nowadays all the punishments are very harsh and heavy for those runners. Think about how many would want to risk for those Loansharks. Paying them means they win. Threats would be definitely hinder you for a while. The most they splash paint. All those culprits for setting fire are already being caught. They can’t afford to play if they run out of runners.
Old 08-03-2019, 05:38 PM   #7883

Loansharks will triumph only if you give in to their threats. There is nothing they can do if you don’t pay. Don’t forget every transaction made by you is also considered as illegal money laundering for them. Nowadays all the punishments are very harsh and heavy for those runners. Think about how many would want to risk for those Loansharks. Paying them means they win. Threats would be definitely hinder you for a while. The most they splash paint. All those culprits for setting fire are already being caught. They can’t afford to play if they run out of runners.
Spot on! The only way to whack them is deprive them of money. Deprive them of runners. They seems to operate virtually, no runners, no hand or leg how to operate.

They use technology, it's their mistake...electronic paper trail.
Old 08-03-2019, 06:49 PM   #7884
Master Member

Guys.. For LML companies, overcharging of interest able to report to CASE?
Old 08-03-2019, 06:54 PM   #7885

Try this.

Guys.. For LML companies, overcharging of interest able to report to CASE?
Old 08-03-2019, 07:36 PM   #7886
Master Member

Thanks so much bro!

Wa stress... but they’ll reveal details of us?

Try this.
Old 08-03-2019, 07:43 PM   #7887

They would need to have proof from you to see if the LML really overcharge you on interest.

Thanks so much bro!

Wa stress... but they’ll reveal details of us?
Old 08-03-2019, 07:52 PM   #7888
Master Member

Ok. Great. Late 2 days, send his lj man over my hse also charge $150 lol

They would need to have proof from you to see if the LML really overcharge you on interest.
Old 08-03-2019, 07:55 PM   #7889

Banks and Telcos are commercial entity, and their obligation is their bottom line to the shareholders. More people use their services, more profits. Fighting AL is not their priority.
Old 08-03-2019, 08:05 PM   #7890

I think you shouldn’t pay them at all. They will not stop. Remember they are living in the dark and dare not show their faces. You pay them and they will keep coming. You should get cctv installed at your gate just in case they send runner up. They will threaten you with all sorts of nonsense. They will send you videos of house door set on fire. Or go to your Facebook to download your photos and send to threaten you. So you should jux deactivate your social media accounts or set to the privacy.

Hi,
My husband borrow money from loan shark. He borrowed $1100 and pay them $200 every week now they say total is $2200. They have been harrassing me with phonecalls and watsapp. We have make police report. Now they want me to pay full on behalf of my husband if not they will burn my house. Any advise?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.