HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2019, 10:11 AM   #7921

Your school fees are borne on you? How come UML gave the loan without job information?
Study doesnt mean kid.. read... he got outstanding bank loan etc and salary is witheld due to bank account frozen..

He is a working adult.
Old 10-03-2019, 10:34 AM   #7922

Hi,
For those experiencing the same, be strong. This is just a phase. It will pass. I dont have access to my funds or last salary due to the account frozen.

I havent eaten a proper meal in 3days. Been surviving on water.
I feel you bro. Time to climb out of this **** hole. Having your account frozen, it's about time to not continue paying. Paying them only extend your misery.

They already milk you dry.

Find ways to bridge your relationship with your family and friends. I find strength in them myself so going through it alone like you I know is hell.

Stay strong. Stop paying. Enough is enough.
Old 10-03-2019, 11:02 AM   #7923

I feel you bro. Time to climb out of this **** hole. Having your account frozen, it's about time to not continue paying. Paying them only extend your misery.

They already milk you dry.

Find ways to bridge your relationship with your family and friends. I find strength in them myself so going through it alone like you I know is hell.

Stay strong. Stop paying. Enough is enough.

Bro. How many days since u MIA on them? So far only the two men who push a trolley went up to your place?
Old 10-03-2019, 12:18 PM   #7924
Great Supremacy Member

anyone can advise how the loan shark get my unit line line and my family members name?

the loan shark called us to ask us to locate the neighbour for them if not they come look for us. already warn them not to harass us any further an a police report was made. yet, they still called us and my father even tried to reason with them (facepalm moment)
Old 10-03-2019, 12:30 PM   #7925

I know where u are coming from. You have every good intentions. Somehow I could feel that itís a bit too harsh. They are already remorseful.
Actually is will be good to said the wrost thing might happen..then just sayang... seriously what he say is true in SG no LS will dare to kill u ... as all know in SG if kill ppl will also get urself hang ... so for me I will like to advise all the true victims here to prepared for the worst . Cos once u prepared u wun feel lost when it happened...
Old 10-03-2019, 12:39 PM   #7926

anyone can advise how the loan shark get my unit line line and my family members name?

the loan shark called us to ask us to locate the neighbour for them if not they come look for us. already warn them not to harass us any further an a police report was made. yet, they still called us and my father even tried to reason with them (facepalm moment)
From telephone book or yellow page
Old 10-03-2019, 03:17 PM   #7927

Bro. How many days since u MIA on them? So far only the two men who push a trolley went up to your place?
It's a Police case. Investigation is on going and no way I can or will return the money. To pay to the UML means I'm an accomplice. The situation now is not to communicate or transfer money. If they come and harass just call 999 and hope get caught by Police.

Communication-wise, already did what is necessary. Mine,NOK and Company have block and will continue to block any form of communications.

Without fear of feeling ashamed, my neighbors has been alerted too.

The money, I never touch and bank is escalating to return of the money or do something, I don't know.

Personally, I'm touch by family, friends and my company who have been very understanding.
My Co even offered counselling for the trauma I'm suffering. My friends offering to whack these UMLs if they ever catch. Family offer to stay at their place. So touched.

Anyway must not be scared of them. They feed on fear, that's what I learnt so far.

This is Singapore....

Last edited by green72; 10-03-2019 at 03:40 PM..
Old 10-03-2019, 03:36 PM   #7928

maybe see him young and got potentiL to be their runner?
I work full time and study part time uni. Work in the day and classes in the late afternoon.
Old 10-03-2019, 03:40 PM   #7929

Stay strong buddy!Everything will be alright soon. Just bear with it for a month or two. The two ah long that actually sent runner to your place wont last long. They dont have the resources to disturb u everyday.

Im not worried about the 2. Im worried about the rest that is quiet. Silent but deadly kind. For those of you who are wondering, they get your neighbours contact no. thru this website data.com.sg

Anyone who has a land line in singapore will appear here. One of them threatened to call my neighnours from my block.

These guys really know how to instil fear. Just need to be thick skin and tahan.
Old 10-03-2019, 03:44 PM   #7930

Its been two weeks since i mia. Didnt block them. Just let it be. Im using another no.

Its depressing since i lost my job. Worked my ass off for the past 2 half years. Got fired just like that. I came clean with my company with all the details but too bad they cant accept it as their reputation at stake.

I used to earn 5 digits monthly with commission. Another one came earlier the morning knocking on my door. But didnt do anything. The malay guy continously knocked for 3hours while i was dead asleep.
Old 10-03-2019, 04:15 PM   #7931

Its been two weeks since i mia. Didnt block them. Just let it be. Im using another no.

Its depressing since i lost my job. Worked my ass off for the past 2 half years. Got fired just like that. I came clean with my company with all the details but too bad they cant accept it as their reputation at stake.

I used to earn 5 digits monthly with commission. Another one came earlier the morning knocking on my door. But didnt do anything. The malay guy continously knocked for 3hours while i was dead asleep.
I dont think a runner will risked 3 hours knocking on your door. Perhaps he was scammed and asked to go over your place.
Old 10-03-2019, 04:30 PM   #7932

It's a Police case. Investigation is on going and no way I can or will return the money. To pay to the UML means I'm an accomplice. The situation now is not to communicate or transfer money. If they come and harass just call 999 and hope get caught by Police.

Communication-wise, already did what is necessary. Mine,NOK and Company have block and will continue to block any form of communications.

Without fear of feeling ashamed, my neighbors has been alerted too.

The money, I never touch and bank is escalating to return of the money or do something, I don't know.

Personally, I'm touch by family, friends and my company who have been very understanding.
My Co even offered counselling for the trauma I'm suffering. My friends offering to whack these UMLs if they ever catch. Family offer to stay at their place. So touched.

Anyway must not be scared of them. They feed on fear, that's what I learnt so far.

This is Singapore....
No need ask bank to revert back the money. Use the money to deter them from coming to your place. Whenever feel down, just look at the surrounding scenery and blue sky and appreciate there are more things in life to think of.
Old 10-03-2019, 05:24 PM   #7933

No need ask bank to revert back the money. Use the money to deter them from coming to your place. Whenever feel down, just look at the surrounding scenery and blue sky and appreciate there are more things in life to think of.
Just my conscience say it's not my money and I've done my best. If bank cannot do anything then consider as compensation for CCTV and suffering.
Old 10-03-2019, 05:26 PM   #7934

First time im in this situation. And its killing me. I am a foreigner. Office already knw situation i am in. I paid the ls full last tuesday ls called our office hotline said he is my friend wednesday he is not calling my phone jst office. Thurs until now not contact. But my next due is tomorrow. I already paid full. Alrdy file police report wednesday as well. I dont knw wht to do now as due date is tomorrow and i will not pay anymore. Pls advice me.
Old 10-03-2019, 05:32 PM   #7935

Im not worried about the 2. Im worried about the rest that is quiet. Silent but deadly kind. For those of you who are wondering, they get your neighbours contact no. thru this website data.com.sg

Anyone who has a land line in singapore will appear here. One of them threatened to call my neighnours from my block.

These guys really know how to instil fear. Just need to be thick skin and tahan.
Report the site to PDPC at https://eservice.pdpc.gov.sg/case/dp
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.