HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree112Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-03-2019, 06:27 PM   #8041

I have made police report fin October 2018. After making report, nothing is done and yet I got splashed paint in November 2018.

Recently a few of the loan sharks started harassing me and next of kin. They forcing me to make full repayments if not they promise to make my NOK lose their jobs.

One particular loan shark gave me till Sunday to repay $3000.
He even force me to record myself begging him for extension if not he won’t give extension.

My fault for borrowing money from them. I regret borrowing.
They will threaten to bring problems to those innocent people around you.
This is really unbearable.

Why no actions from the police?
I have given them all the numbers and account numbers since. But nothing is done.
I don't understand why you still in contact with them. Each and every harassment got call 999?

You got cctv recording? Each and every incident you got to inform or email your I/O? Hard to believe SPF not doing anything. You need to be persistent in reporting to I/O. Stop talking to them. Block or change number.

They feed on your fear. Be brave. No need scared of them. The runners are all victims.

LET THEM COME if you have CCTV. Report the Sunday dateline. Then just wait.

Last edited by green72; 15-03-2019 at 06:32 PM..
green72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2019, 06:45 PM   #8042

I don't understand why you still in contact with them. Each and every harassment got call 999?

You got cctv recording? Each and every incident you got to inform or email your I/O? Hard to believe SPF not doing anything. You need to be persistent in reporting to I/O. Stop talking to them. Block or change number.

They feed on your fear. Be brave. No need scared of them. The runners are all victims.

LET THEM COME if you have CCTV. Report the Sunday dateline. Then just wait.
What can the police do? Before they can do anything, my NOK might be already out of job.
Sg_Oris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2019, 06:57 PM   #8043

What can the police do? Before they can do anything, my NOK might be already out of job.
Ask yourself, what can the UML do to make your NOK lose their job? These are all bluffs. They are crimninals. Lying is their game. Say low interest, after get you hook, demand high interest weekly repayment.

You believe their BS? Splash paint or lock gate is the only cowardly thing they dare do.

If you keep entertaining these loansharks, nobody can help you. Let's not debate what SPF can do.

You borrow money from UMLs, now you are in trouble. Can you see you panic when they threaten to make your NOK lose their job. Ask your NOK to inform their boss.

Redirect this frustration towards the UML, not SPF or anyone here who can only help to advise.

If you believe SPF is hopeless, then turn to who else?

Last edited by green72; 15-03-2019 at 07:09 PM..
Old 15-03-2019, 07:19 PM   #8044

Ask yourself, what can the UML do to make your NOK lose their job? These are all bluffs. They are crimninals. Lying is their game. Say low interest, after get you hook, demand high interest weekly repayment.

You believe their BS? Splash paint or lock gate is the only cowardly thing they dare do.

If you keep entertaining these loansharks, nobody can help you. Let's not debate what SPF can do.

You borrow money from UMLs, now you are in trouble. Can you see you panic when they threaten to make your NOK lose their job. Ask your NOK to inform their boss.

Redirect this frustration towards the UML, not SPF or anyone here who can only help to advise.

If you believe SPF is hopeless, then turn to who else?
He is forcing me for the payment because of his accounting day.
One day asking mentomwork for them, which I definitely wonít.
I really donít want to contact them.

Last edited by Sg_Oris; 15-03-2019 at 07:21 PM..
Old 15-03-2019, 07:23 PM   #8045

One day asking mentomwork for them, which I definitely won’t.
I really don’t want to contact them.
https://sg.feature.yahoo.com/post/17...-from-ah-longs

Remind this to him for splashing your gate. This what will happen if his runners get caught.
Old 15-03-2019, 07:59 PM   #8046

Did he mentioned every 15th is his closing account date?
GalaxyPocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2019, 08:09 PM   #8047

Did he mentioned every 15th is his closing account date?
He mentioned his accounting day is this Sunday.
Old 15-03-2019, 08:51 PM   #8048

I don't understand why since Nov 2018 until now you are still contactable? Why can't you simply block ALL their numbers including your NOK.

From 1st day of harassment, they already cannot contact me. What is so difficult?

Still cannot understand what you want to do. I am aware there are UMLs and runners in our midst here.

I say trust our SPF.
Old 15-03-2019, 09:03 PM   #8049

I don't understand why since Nov 2018 until now you are still contactable? Why can't you simply block ALL their numbers including your NOK.

From 1st day of harassment, they already cannot contact me. What is so difficult?

Still cannot understand what you want to do. I am aware there are UMLs and runners in our midst here.

I say trust our SPF.
The sad thing is that the runner that came to my house is still not caught after 5 months. The loan sharks are still using the same telephone numbers to harassing me. Asking me to deposit money into the same Bank Account which I reported to SPF. This is after 4 months of me providing the information to them.

How to trust SPF?

The good thing is that I have the mobile number of the IO and can quickly get in touch with him. He also told me any issues, call 999 and they will come as soon as possible.
Old 15-03-2019, 09:13 PM   #8050

The sad thing is that the runner that came to my house is still not caught after 5 months. The loan sharks are still using the same telephone numbers to harassing me. Asking me to deposit money into the same Bank Account which I reported to SPF. This is after 4 months of me providing the information to them.

How to trust SPF?

The good thing is that I have the mobile number of the IO and can quickly get in touch with him. He also told me any issues, call 999 and they will come as soon as possible.
Did your IO told you to continue communicating with them?
Messup is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2019, 09:15 PM   #8051

How to trust SPF?
They cannot do miracle. Who do you trust then?

See another round of arrest here

http://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-publications/media-releases/20190313_arrest_Six_Arrested_For_Involvement_in_Loansharking_Activities_CID

I say well done SPF.
Old 15-03-2019, 10:10 PM   #8052

Unless there is only one loan sharks with several stalls providing us loans, network is even bette than what the banks have. Immediately they will know you situation. Even when you made police report already everyone will know. Even when someone come splash paint also they know. They also know who you paid and who you never pay.

You start paying 1, slowly everyone will start harassing you again.
Old 16-03-2019, 01:34 AM   #8053
High Supremacy Member

I say trust our SPF.
Did your IO told you to continue communicating with them?
This one.
Old 16-03-2019, 01:34 AM   #8054
nf2
Supremacy Member

Please don't blame others such as Police.
Is that Police who make your situation until like this ?
Is that Police who make your NOK out of job ?
Police is your personal bodyguard ?
By the way, how much you pay for the Police salary ?
Wanna eat salty fish but can't tahan the saltiness ?
You got do self reflection ?
Weíre not here to condemn or condone past actions. Please be constructive.
The police will not act until there are multiple emergency calls for harrassment FYI.
nf2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2019, 01:35 AM   #8055
High Supremacy Member

I have made police report fin October 2018. After making report, nothing is done and yet I got splashed paint in November 2018.

Recently a few of the loan sharks started harassing me and next of kin. They forcing me to make full repayments if not they promise to make my NOK lose their jobs.

One particular loan shark gave me till Sunday to repay $3000.
He even force me to record myself begging him for extension if not he wonít give extension.

My fault for borrowing money from them. I regret borrowing.
They will threaten to bring problems to those innocent people around you.
This is really unbearable.

Why no actions from the police?
I have given them all the numbers and account numbers since. But nothing is done.

Please don't blame others such as Police.
Is that Police who make your situation until like this ?
Is that Police who make your NOK out of job ?
Police is your personal bodyguard ?
By the way, how much you pay for the Police salary ?
Wanna eat salted fish but can't tahan the saltiness ?
You got do self reflection ?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.