HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-03-2019, 01:38 AM   #8056
High Supremacy Member

We’re not here to condemn or condone past actions. Please be constructive.
The police will not act until there are multiple emergency calls for harrassment FYI.
You also anyhow and don't act like Saint.
Please refrain from making nonsense for encourage people to make contact with ah long or runner.
Please refer to #8028.
Old 16-03-2019, 02:39 AM   #8057
nf2
Supremacy Member

You also anyhow and don't act like Saint.
Please refrain from making nonsense for encourage people to make contact with ah long or runner.
Please refer to #8028.
A suggestion doesn't imply an instruction. Obviously you'll need to be more constructive with your responses and opinions as well.
Old 16-03-2019, 06:11 AM   #8058

A suggestion doesn't imply an instruction. Obviously you'll need to be more constructive with your responses and opinions as well.
Well you cant blame delceer for this post, because sg_oris obviously still isnt following the help given here and is blaming everyone except himself for still contacting the ls

Please don't blame others such as Police.
Is that Police who make your situation until like this ?
Is that Police who make your NOK out of job ?
Police is your personal bodyguard ?
By the way, how much you pay for the Police salary ?
Wanna eat salted fish but can't tahan the saltiness ?
You got do self reflection ?
delceer likes this.
Old 16-03-2019, 06:45 AM   #8059

Tis one I have to agree dat u allowed it to escalated to this stage & give urself unnecessary stress. Since October 2018 until now, harassment & splash paint? Whose fault izit really? U forgot the main point here. People here are advising others dun pay and change number. Y u still become contactable by those loansharks all these months? Y didn’t ask ur NOK to change number?

U said NOK might be out of job. Blame urself lah. Y blame spf? Here already give u good advices. U are not the worst case scenario here but a dumb one. Go and read up from page 1 on tis thread. Clearly u r so deluded dat u tink u kp here and problem will be solved. Grow a brain, dude. Period.

I have made police report fin October 2018. After making report, nothing is done and yet I got splashed paint in November 2018.

Recently a few of the loan sharks started harassing me and next of kin. They forcing me to make full repayments if not they promise to make my NOK lose their jobs.

One particular loan shark gave me till Sunday to repay $3000.
He even force me to record myself begging him for extension if not he won’t give extension.

My fault for borrowing money from them. I regret borrowing.
They will threaten to bring problems to those innocent people around you.
This is really unbearable.

Why no actions from the police?
I have given them all the numbers and account numbers since. But nothing is done.
delceer likes this.
Old 16-03-2019, 07:29 AM   #8060

Unless there is only one loan sharks with several stalls providing us loans, network is even bette than what the banks have. Immediately they will know you situation. Even when you made police report already everyone will know. Even when someone come splash paint also they know. They also know who you paid and who you never pay.

You start paying 1, slowly everyone will start harassing you again.
Instead of cooperating with SPF fully after making report, you still decide to pay the UML. Do you know during those months you continue to pay that you are consider involved in their illegal business through money transfers?

No point really making a report but continue paying. I really don't understand your rationale.

I believe your I/O advise you not to contact them back in Oct 18. But after splash in Nov 18 you got scared and start paying and contacting them. Now you are broke and now seek help. You realise that there no such thing as good debtor to these UML.

If only you stop paying and remove all contacts, this uncertain is not prolong. And trust the SPF. You think how long these UML can continue to operate before getting caught? If ALL victims were to stop paying and report every single info to SPF, I believe SPF have greater chance of getting them

Stop paying, block their money. Let them starve and die. Learn to Man up and ignore their threats. No money, no business, no new victims.
delceer likes this.

Last edited by green72; 16-03-2019 at 07:39 AM..
Old 16-03-2019, 09:08 AM   #8061

Exclamation

I have made police report fin October 2018. After making report, nothing is done and yet I got splashed paint in November 2018.

Recently a few of the loan sharks started harassing me and next of kin. They forcing me to make full repayments if not they promise to make my NOK lose their jobs.

One particular loan shark gave me till Sunday to repay $3000.
He even force me to record myself begging him for extension if not he won’t give extension.

My fault for borrowing money from them. I regret borrowing.
They will threaten to bring problems to those innocent people around you.
This is really unbearable.

Why no actions from the police?
I have given them all the numbers and account numbers since. But nothing is done.
Pls help yourself - STOP PAYING, CUT OFF ALL CONTACT

Pls help the police - Get CCTV, report ALL suspicious people or incidents ASAP. The more info you provide the higher chance they can catch the harassing people (which could be victims themselves)

Why the paint was delayed, you think it is so easy to find runners?

Get a good job ASAP, recover from this situation and move on with your life. BE NOT AFRAID of them.

All the info you need are here. PM if clueless.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams
delceer likes this.
Old 16-03-2019, 09:25 AM   #8062
High Supremacy Member

I got weird feeling.
There is no normal person advice others to keep in touch with Ah Long or Runners.
The Police will not do that.
Other forumers will not do that.
Only one type of people will do that.
Old 16-03-2019, 09:31 AM   #8063

Bro . I have said before some are not what they are on this platform. Just ignore.

I got weird feeling.
There is no normal person advice others to keep in touch with Ah Long or Runners.
Old 16-03-2019, 10:10 AM   #8064
nf2
Supremacy Member

I got weird feeling.
Unproductive comments, nice.

Old 16-03-2019, 11:52 AM   #8065

The sad thing is that the runner that came to my house is still not caught after 5 months. The loan sharks are still using the same telephone numbers to harassing me. Asking me to deposit money into the same Bank Account which I reported to SPF. This is after 4 months of me providing the information to them.

How to trust SPF?

The good thing is that I have the mobile number of the IO and can quickly get in touch with him. He also told me any issues, call 999 and they will come as soon as possible.
Bro. Understand your frustration after everything that happened. You just need to calm down and not be afraid of them. Only then you'll be able to think clearly and rationally. Everyone here had went through their own set of of dramas with this LS. We are here to support you through. That's the best that we can do. Be here to support but still the rest is up to you. I am sure by now you'll realise everyone will tell you the same thing. Report police, cut off all contacts etc.

Do that and pray hard that all this will end soon. You mentioned they will make your NOK lose their job? Have they ever tried calling your NOK workplace? Do they even know where you NOK work? Man up and fight them bro.

I stop paying all my LS since early Dec. They send me a list of all my neighbours names and contacts wanting to give us "good service". They called up my workplace say want to burn them down, call my house and f*ck my mother inside out. They even demand $2000 as apology fee cause I told them I reported to the police. Thank god nothing actually happened. Only phone harrassment.
I was like you too back then very angry but the police cant do much unless they did physical harm to you, your family and property. Which I understand they did splashed paint to your house. I am sure the police are still trying their best to locate your runner. Have a little faith bro. Everyone here is a victime. Those who came across this forum is lucky enough to get some support. Imagine those people who dont have any kind of support. Those people outside that we are not aware of? This kind of things people dont share to other openly cause they afraid to lose face. Imagine the mental torture they are going through? Count your blessing. Everything happens for a reason and every cloud has a silver lining.

Both you and your NOK need to be there for each other more than ever. Be strong and firm against them. Dont bother reading their msgs. Block all their numbers that will give you some peace of mind. Right now the $3000 they are asking for you dont pay up. They somehow can sense fear in you thats why they are trying their luck to push you for more. Even if you settle the $3000 now, do you think it will end?

How you want things to go is in your hands. All of us here can only advise you on what to do and not to do. Ultimately its your life. You choose how this ends.

Stay strong alright bro. Jiayou! 💪💪
May god protect us all here.
Messup likes this.

Last edited by Makminah; 16-03-2019 at 11:55 AM..
Old 16-03-2019, 11:58 AM   #8066
nf2
Supremacy Member

Banks claim that they can freeze the outgoing account provided you have a police report, please try this option and block all numbers related to UML.

Also, there is a proclivity for individuals here to immediately assume the worst when a person is being overly helpful.

Last edited by nf2; 16-03-2019 at 01:33 PM..
Old 16-03-2019, 12:24 PM   #8067

Bro. Understand your frustration after everything that happened. You just need to calm down and not be afraid of them. Only then you'll be able to think clearly and rationally. Everyone here had went through their own set of of dramas with this LS. We are here to support you through. That's the best that we can do. Be here to support but still the rest is up to you. I am sure by now you'll realise everyone will tell you the same thing. Report police, cut off all contacts etc.

Do that and pray hard that all this will end soon. You mentioned they will make your NOK lose their job? Have they ever tried calling your NOK workplace? Do they even know where you NOK work? Man up and fight them bro.

I stop paying all my LS since early Dec. They send me a list of all my neighbours names and contacts wanting to give us "good service". They called up my workplace say want to burn them down, call my house and f*ck my mother inside out. They even demand $2000 as apology fee cause I told them I reported to the police. Thank god nothing actually happened. Only phone harrassment.
I was like you too back then very angry but the police cant do much unless they did physical harm to you, your family and property. Which I understand they did splashed paint to your house. I am sure the police are still trying their best to locate your runner. Have a little faith bro. Everyone here is a victime. Those who came across this forum is lucky enough to get some support. Imagine those people who dont have any kind of support. Those people outside that we are not aware of? This kind of things people dont share to other openly cause they afraid to lose face. Imagine the mental torture they are going through? Count your blessing. Everything happens for a reason and every cloud has a silver lining.

Both you and your NOK need to be there for each other more than ever. Be strong and firm against them. Dont bother reading their msgs. Block all their numbers that will give you some peace of mind. Right now the $3000 they are asking for you dont pay up. They somehow can sense fear in you thats why they are trying their luck to push you for more. Even if you settle the $3000 now, do you think it will end?

How you want things to go is in your hands. All of us here can only advise you on what to do and not to do. Ultimately its your life. You choose how this ends.

Stay strong alright bro. Jiayou! 💪💪
May god protect us all here.
They actually called up the workplace without me providing the office number.
Old 16-03-2019, 01:32 PM   #8068
nf2
Supremacy Member

1. Your information has been circulated amongst them
1a. LML forwarded your information to UML
2. Office contact information available publicly

Advise is to inform HR or your colleagues not to entertain such calls and to direct it to your mobile number.

Hope this helps.
Old 16-03-2019, 02:38 PM   #8069

U got give them cpf login or not? Then tey will noe where u work wat.

Old 16-03-2019, 02:52 PM   #8070

U got give them cpf login or not? Then tey will noe where u work wat.
could be from face book too
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.