HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-03-2019, 08:46 AM   #8116

Don't worry let them call.take the 700 do charity don't rtn these fkers..he claim ang soon tong also no use..tell him u 999..I still receives love letter s from those ah long..all letter received I will bring it to my Io..police from npp has been dropping by my HSE 1-2 weekly to check for harrasmment..day or nite...saw them on my CCTV...now I like got protection from police..feeling good
You are right. They feed on our fear. Honestly we did nothing wrong or
Harm ppl, dun iet it ruin our life. Anyway I just realised those videos they sent are old videos circulating around. Like those set fire ones. Went google about loanshark scam and harassment and Facebook and saw the exact same video.
Old 18-03-2019, 08:51 AM   #8117

Don't worry let them call.take the 700 do charity don't rtn these fkers..he claim ang soon tong also no use..tell him u 999..I still receives love letter s from those ah long..all letter received I will bring it to my Io..police from npp has been dropping by my HSE 1-2 weekly to check for harrasmment..day or nite...saw them on my CCTV...now I like got protection from police..feeling good
One more thing which I am not sure if any of you also kenna. That scammer asked me to video call me with me holding my Ic beside my face when they were verifying identity which I thought itís a normal
Process but now I also abit worried if they will do anything with that.

To add on, I also closed my account no yesterday.
Old 18-03-2019, 09:33 AM   #8118

Just when i mentioned batman #
Superman, Superman turn up.
Nice to hear you again. Great stories from you.
In fact i started observing for 3 months before signing into this group. By then the mf zero on other profitable target.

Old 18-03-2019, 09:41 AM   #8119

If you read more you will find we are in their data base to feed info to their compatriots.
There will be more wanting to loan to you.
Just ignore them.

Read those 500 pages and you can be a teacher here. No reward or incentive for helping others.

One more thing which I am not sure if any of you also kenna. That scammer asked me to video call me with me holding my Ic beside my face when they were verifying identity which I thought itís a normal

Old 18-03-2019, 10:09 AM   #8120
High Supremacy Member

Do you called them as scammer when you need the money and took their money ?
Do you think legal money lender will do that ?
You got Google right ?
China loan shark asking those girls posed naked with IC.
Old 18-03-2019, 10:42 AM   #8121

You got Google right ?
Most probably they will send out love letter with your pic
Old 18-03-2019, 10:44 AM   #8122

Just when i mentioned batman #
Superman, Superman turn up.
Nice to hear you again. Great stories from you.
In fact i started observing for 3 months before signing into this group. By then the mf zero on other profitable target.
I busy driving ma..still realise so many innocent victims.
That why I'm here.i realised the police quite on the dot..everytime I make a police report I will see them drop by my unit during the week...if those mf runner come they sure die..hahaa Changi will be waiting for them...
Old 18-03-2019, 10:48 AM   #8123

I got con on this. Own another LS n they pose another to get me do that.
Do not do video verification.

You got Google right ?
Old 18-03-2019, 11:26 AM   #8124

If you read more you will find we are in their data base to feed info to their compatriots.
There will be more wanting to loan to you.
Just ignore them.

Read those 500 pages and you can be a teacher here. No reward or incentive for helping others.
Yes I am reading the old posts too. I decided to change hp no as well. Stop all these nonsense.
Old 18-03-2019, 12:27 PM   #8125

Sorry, what do you mean?
Old 18-03-2019, 12:52 PM   #8126

I know you are busy driving.
I also know you took off your skirt and flew here with right hand fist up.

Cheers and please dont run out of data to connect here.

yiuvare
I busy driving ma..still realise so many innocent victims.
That why I'm here.i realised the police quite on the dot..everytime I make a police report I will see them drop by my unit during the week...if those mf runner come they sure die..hahaa Changi will be waiting for them...
Old 18-03-2019, 01:38 PM   #8127

Mine was just a video call but no need to hold I/C next to face. I think different LS has different ways. Some need your Singpass and all. Some dont.

I remembered mine threathened to put my house on rent but take all the money from those who are interested. So when the time comes this people will come my house and look for me. So far, thank god nothing happened. They did threathened wanting to make sure I spend my time in jail for crimes I didnt even commit. I was f*cking terrified at first. As days goes by I just let them be. It got better each day and nothing happened. Just threats over the phone.
Hopefully yours will be better soon too.
Old 18-03-2019, 03:37 PM   #8128

I know you are busy driving.
I also know you took off your skirt and flew here with right hand fist up.

Cheers and please dont run out of data to connect here.

yiuvare
Y took off skirt ...hahaa! My Io also mentioned that one or the runner has been sentence...
Old 18-03-2019, 05:20 PM   #8129

Mine was just a video call but no need to hold I/C next to face. I think different LS has different ways. Some need your Singpass and all. Some dont.

I remembered mine threathened to put my house on rent but take all the money from those who are interested. So when the time comes this people will come my house and look for me. So far, thank god nothing happened. They did threathened wanting to make sure I spend my time in jail for crimes I didnt even commit. I was f*cking terrified at first. As days goes by I just let them be. It got better each day and nothing happened. Just threats over the phone.
Hopefully yours will be better soon too.
It was so peaceful at work today when I actually expecting spam calls .....cos that Mike texted me yesterday saying a lot of vulgarity as usual and said will spam calls plus email and ask me to watch out. But so far nothing and quiet.... I hope he leave me alone since he already scammed my money already. Even the videos they sent I found that they are all the old ones circulating around.....
Old 18-03-2019, 09:55 PM   #8130

Do liao what will happen
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.