HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-03-2019, 09:57 PM   #8131

the add was for phone and instead of phone they transferred me cash saying its to create a record. they claim i will get a phone after i clear 900 out out of the 500 they transferred to me. yes, it may be a new tactic to attract.
Wow i din know got this tactic lehx
Old 18-03-2019, 09:59 PM   #8132

Who here is borro out of desprate need of money like me. I need to seek some help who can help me. I thought boro pay first defer sec one no need to pay 3week then pay but end up not like this has to pay every week. Haiz stress to the max
Old 18-03-2019, 10:03 PM   #8133

I told my manager and HR what happened already, but if this persists for a long time it will surely be a nuisance to all. I already feel so terrible about whatís happening.

This man Mike claim to be from Ang Soon Tong and my Uncle is actually helping me to find out this syndicate as he knows ppl from the triad as well. He is now actually meeting his friends to get more information....not sure if that will help in any way. Traid talking to traid might be more effective than us? I am not sure but I am really desperate for any kind of help I can get to get my peaceful life back. :-(((
Mike might not be he real name ...
Old 18-03-2019, 10:11 PM   #8134

Since when LS use thier real name

Mike might not be he real name ...
Old 18-03-2019, 11:51 PM   #8135

Mine they post of youtube. I notify youtube n they remove. After which text, they LL. Recent didnt saw their text but i using spare number.

Most all empty threats.

Do liao what will happen
Old 18-03-2019, 11:53 PM   #8136

Congrats... that good news. I got a lot didnt contact me so maybe they also kanna.

Y took off skirt ...hahaa! My Io also mentioned that one or the runner has been sentence...
Old 18-03-2019, 11:56 PM   #8137

Non of they will happen.

I only once receive a non lender call me ask why i send his text threathen to burn her hse. I reply her must be 1 of the LS use my number to prank me. I collect all her message n inform spf n my io.
After i text the caller my police report with some confidential info covered

Mine was just a video call but no need to hold I/C next to face. I think different LS has different ways. Some need your Singpass and all. Some dont.

I remembered mine threathened to put my house on rent but take all the money from those who are interested. So when the time comes this people will come my house and look for me. So far, thank god nothing happened. They did threathened wanting to make sure I spend my time in jail for crimes I didnt even commit. I was f*cking terrified at first. As days goes by I just let them be. It got better each day and nothing happened. Just threats over the phone.
Hopefully yours will be better soon too.
Old 19-03-2019, 10:54 AM   #8138

Mine they post of youtube. I notify youtube n they remove. After which text, they LL. Recent didnt saw their text but i using spare number.

Most all empty threats.
Ya my threaten to harrasmment my neighbor lo..coz my HSE got CCTV..I also don't give a fk..
Old 19-03-2019, 12:10 PM   #8139

Last few days, dey send to runner to our house. Dey use the lalamove tactics. Called the police and lucky we oso hv cctv. Now we receive call frm i/o need to go down to npc. Y ah?
Old 19-03-2019, 12:34 PM   #8140

Last few days, dey send to runner to our house. Dey use the lalamove tactics. Called the police and lucky we oso hv cctv. Now we receive call frm i/o need to go down to npc. Y ah?
What did the runner do and what is lalamove tactic?
Old 19-03-2019, 04:49 PM   #8141

Hi all still quiet today which is very good but am I getting my hopes high that they decided to stop pestering me after they know that they gonna get nothing more from me after scamming me?
Old 19-03-2019, 05:03 PM   #8142

Hi all still quiet today which is very good but am I getting my hopes high that they decided to stop pestering me after they know that they gonna get nothing more from me after scamming me?
I believe once we report to SPF and prepare to catch their runners in the act with CCTV, they will find a new target.
They wouldn't want to risk their runners getting caught as these people are also their victims who provide bank account and money for them.
As more people gets informed and educated about the pitfalls of UMLs and jobs as runners, they have to find other ways like the lalamove tactics to scam new victims.

Or stick to the old school way of threats via voice call or social media.

I dare say all these threats are empty. Especially death threats or threats to cause bodily harm, SPF will not take these too kindly and will hunt them down.

Last edited by green72; 19-03-2019 at 05:09 PM..
Old 19-03-2019, 05:10 PM   #8143

I believe once we report to SPF and prepare to catch their runners in the act with CCTV, they will find a new target.
They wouldn't want to risk their runners getting caught as these people are also their victims who provide bank account and money for them.
As more people gets informed and educated about the pitfalls of UMLs and jobs as runners, they have to find other ways like the lalamove tactics to scam new victims.

Or stick to the old school way of threats via voice call or social media.

I dare say all these threats are empty.
Yes I really hope itís the end of all this drama.
I admit I am been naive but I really have never borrow money before and I thought all those verification of identity is logical since they need to know if you are employed in order to repay them back after a loan and the next of kin information seems logical as well. I mean anyone mia they sure need to get their money back right??

The fishy part is really about the trial loan thingy which I only suspected it been a scam. I told myself never ever get a loan, I rather pay high interest and get a proper loan from a bank.

Hopefully we will have less victims who fall into this trap.
Old 19-03-2019, 05:10 PM   #8144

May I ask what is lalamove tactics?
Old 19-03-2019, 05:32 PM   #8145

Can someone help me.. im a 19 year old student working part time.. i received a text a month ago about money lending and i saw $2000 and pay $290 for 9 months.. wanted to borrow to pay sch fee but end up they say need to deposit so i never borrow. 1 month later they text me saying i need to pay $500 for cancellation fee even though i never borrow any money.. if not they burn my house and harm my family.. what should i do??
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.