HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-03-2019, 05:47 PM   #8146

Can someone help me.. im a 19 year old student working part time.. i received a text a month ago about money lending and i saw $2000 and pay $290 for 9 months.. wanted to borrow to pay sch fee but end up they say need to deposit so i never borrow. 1 month later they text me saying i need to pay $500 for cancellation fee even though i never borrow any money.. if not they burn my house and harm my family.. what should i do??
Other then your contact number, what other details have you given them?
Old 19-03-2019, 05:48 PM   #8147

Can someone help me.. im a 19 year old student working part time.. i received a text a month ago about money lending and i saw $2000 and pay $290 for 9 months.. wanted to borrow to pay sch fee but end up they say need to deposit so i never borrow. 1 month later they text me saying i need to pay $500 for cancellation fee even though i never borrow any money.. if not they burn my house and harm my family.. what should i do??

Just blocked the number and do not reply anymore. No such thing as cancellation fee. They wonít do anything to you. You never loan anything in the first place.
Old 19-03-2019, 05:50 PM   #8148

Yes, stop communicating with them and lodge a police report if you want
Old 19-03-2019, 06:02 PM   #8149

Other then your contact number, what other details have you given them?
they have me virtual picture of my ic.. and they threaten me to post my face on facebook and have my father name.. i dont want my family's life to be disrupted.. we r honest ppl and i work to pay for my education.. didnt know they were loansharks.. should i really just ignore?
Old 19-03-2019, 06:07 PM   #8150

these guys called my office number this afternoon. pretended to be professional then started shouting when i acknowledged that i am the person. i just put down the phone. it is very difficult to endure but i am trying my best. i am praying for this to end soon.
Old 19-03-2019, 06:11 PM   #8151

they have me virtual picture of my ic.. and they threaten me to post my face on facebook and have my father name.. i dont want my family's life to be disrupted.. we r honest ppl and i work to pay for my education.. didnt know they were loansharks.. should i really just ignore?
Maybe inform your dad about it? Just in case they do something as they have your address.

Lodge a police report.

Basically, stop all communications with them and block them, you go ghost on them.

Deactivate your Facebook, IG and social media for now.

Did u give them any account number?
Old 19-03-2019, 06:14 PM   #8152

Also set your facebook to private or close account, install Call Blocker app by Vlad Lee - set to contact list only.

There is never a case someone house gets burn down though a door was set on fire but culprit was caught within days.

Just read our previous posts. You can make online police report.

Their threats are EMPTY. Worry less becoz they never transfer u money.
Old 19-03-2019, 06:18 PM   #8153

Maybe inform your dad about it? Just in case they do something as they have your address.

Lodge a police report.

Basically, stop all communications with them and block them, you go ghost on them.

Deactivate your Facebook, IG and social media for now.

Did u give them any account number?
No i didnt give them any account number.. i cant inform my parents they r already struggling financially so i have to support myself.. if i borrowed the money i dont mind returning but now dont know if i transfer the 500 will be end of story anot.. dont dare to make police report also
Old 19-03-2019, 06:27 PM   #8154

No i didnt give them any account number.. i cant inform my parents they r already struggling financially so i have to support myself.. if i borrowed the money i dont mind returning but now dont know if i transfer the 500 will be end of story anot.. dont dare to make police report also
Best is to block them altogether.

Never never transfer a single cent to them, it will never end.

Donít show fear as they feed on that.
Old 19-03-2019, 06:37 PM   #8155

They have ur ic so they know where u stay.
Why worry about making a police report? U can do it online. Please tell the truth. An I/O will contact u to ask a bit more.
No choice, must man up. Just tell your parents you got scammed and you've made a police report.
This scammers will give up if they cannot contact you. They have an upper hand at the moment becoz u are scared of them.
They feed on your fear.
Old 19-03-2019, 06:37 PM   #8156

Please listen to the people advise here.

Your case is just a start and plus no money involve yet so just go ghost on them. Make a police report online so that the SPF have a record.
Old 19-03-2019, 06:38 PM   #8157

these guys called my office number this afternoon. pretended to be professional then started shouting when i acknowledged that i am the person. i just put down the phone. it is very difficult to endure but i am trying my best. i am praying for this to end soon.
Hold on sis, they will give up. You could answer them with a colleague name. Saying you are away and ask for their number to call back.
Old 19-03-2019, 06:39 PM   #8158

They have ur ic so they know where u stay.
Why worry about making a police report? U can do it online. Please tell the truth. An I/O will contact u to ask a bit more.
No choice, must man up. Just tell your parents you got scammed and you've made a police report.
This scammers will give up if they cannot contact you. They have an upper hand at the moment becoz u are scared of them.
They feed on your fear.

Yes their best tactic is threaten to tell people around you about this. You did nothing wrong so dun be afraid. Just own up to your family, I am sure they will understand.
Old 19-03-2019, 06:42 PM   #8159

There is nothing to fear or feel guilty (if you are).

Cos ultimately, you just enquired and backed out. Which is a very wise and lucky move.

Never never communicate with these people again.
Old 19-03-2019, 07:11 PM   #8160

Bro i cannot pm u die to tread count

What did the runner do and what is lalamove tactic?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.