HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-03-2019, 07:12 PM   #8161

Hold on sis, they will give up. You could answer them with a colleague name. Saying you are away and ask for their number to call back.
Thank You green72. My flat owner/friend is considering the Cctv idea. She quite scared coz usually the nanny and 2 kids are at home. I am all for it for added security as well. I also felt a little better since I told my boss about the call. He told me not to answer my desk phone line for the meantime. He is really showing some support. I am still waiting for my IO to call. I have been leaving messages but he hasn't gotten back to me yet and I don't have his handphone number.
Old 19-03-2019, 07:13 PM   #8162

I need help too. I super stress too who can help me
Old 19-03-2019, 07:17 PM   #8163

I need help too. I super stress too who can help me
Hi Trustdade we just have to hold on and seek support with each other. It is a difficult battle but at least we are not giving up and we are trying our best to get through this ordeal.
Old 19-03-2019, 07:19 PM   #8164

I took the loan and it is new. I jus pay 2x now every week must pay at least 3 ah long..... Tofay oso due i no money pay how. They keep chasing payment now

Hi Trustdade we just have to hold on and seek support with each other. It is a difficult battle but at least we are not giving up and we are trying our best to get through this ordeal.
Old 19-03-2019, 07:30 PM   #8165

Thank You green72. My flat owner/friend is considering the Cctv idea. She quite scared coz usually the nanny and 2 kids are at home. I am all for it for added security as well. I also felt a little better since I told my boss about the call. He told me not to answer my desk phone line for the meantime. He is really showing some support. I am still waiting for my IO to call. I have been leaving messages but he hasn't gotten back to me yet and I don't have his handphone number.
Yes, its does feels better when you know and got people on your side.
At least a big load off our shoulders.

Just hang in there sis. It will be over soon.
Old 19-03-2019, 07:33 PM   #8166

I took the loan and it is new. I jus pay 2x now every week must pay at least 3 ah long..... Tofay oso due i no money pay how. They keep chasing payment now
Maybe you want to relate what is your case so people here can advise?

Or did you read pass posts here and is any scenario the same as yours?

At this moment, what I can advice is never borrow from another to repay what you owed.
Old 19-03-2019, 07:48 PM   #8167

Need help also

This time all the Loan Shark very free... received a call last night demanding i do a payment of 500, or else they come my house to burn and do things to my family members, i ask when is the loan made bcoz i nvr loan from LS only banks for business roll over, they claim the fee is to delete my particulars from the system. i logged a report at my police post. The issue is they have my full particulars... they called my house i disable my house phone, they used different numbers to call me all numbers i block except the pvt ones i cant. today they call my office, IO told me to do another police report. Nowadays these LS just call and make claims to demand money... got no ethics one arh!!! i challenge them to come my house... anyone got such demands b4? i try to check my accounts but i got no suspicious incoming amount... how long this gonna stop... i definitely not gonna give them a cent... do they come face to face to collect? so i can really punch the living hell out of this guys...
Old 19-03-2019, 07:49 PM   #8168

Listen up. STOP PAYING! Read up and once you reach 10 posts, PM if still clueless.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams
Old 19-03-2019, 07:51 PM   #8169

This time all the Loan Shark very free... received a call last night demanding i do a payment of 500, or else they come my house to burn and do things to my family members, i ask when is the loan made bcoz i nvr loan from LS only banks for business roll over, they claim the fee is to delete my particulars from the system. i logged a report at my police post. The issue is they have my full particulars... they called my house i disable my house phone, they used different numbers to call me all numbers i block except the pvt ones i cant. today they call my office, IO told me to do another police report. Nowadays these LS just call and make claims to demand money... got no ethics one arh!!! i challenge them to come my house... anyone got such demands b4? i try to check my accounts but i got no suspicious incoming amount... how long this gonna stop... i definitely not gonna give them a cent... do they come face to face to collect? so i can really punch the living hell out of this guys...
It is called loan scam. Many cases and victims here. We are all fed up of them too. Let's put them out of business.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams
Old 19-03-2019, 07:56 PM   #8170

Need Help Also

How did they grab hold of my name unit address and even my bank acct details? can anyone enlighten me?
Old 19-03-2019, 07:58 PM   #8171

That what i did. Now roll up to 3 LS liao n payment is 1st payment.

Maybe you want to relate what is your case so people here can advise?

Or did you read pass posts here and is any scenario the same as yours?

At this moment, what I can advice is never borrow from another to repay what you owed.
Old 19-03-2019, 08:00 PM   #8172

Super stress now they raised thier voice.
Old 19-03-2019, 08:07 PM   #8173

i dun mind they come to me, in fact i wish they come to me to i can really put my skills in to good use. But I am only afraid they will harrasss my house and office when only my office girl or my old dad is in. though the IO triple assured me it wont happen because first of all, it is not economical which as a business man i agree, but this idiots arent... secondly they nvr invest any amount in me so should be a touch and go after a while when they are tired and feel no outcome from continuing... logically yes but this idiots arent logical...
Old 19-03-2019, 08:11 PM   #8174

Super stress now they raised thier voice.
Keep cool and stay calm, only then you will be able to think straight.

Have you lodged a police report?
Old 19-03-2019, 08:12 PM   #8175

No i haven cauee my loan is new.

Keep cool and stay calm, only then you will be able to think straight.

Have you lodged a police report?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.