Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree148Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-03-2019, 09:20 AM   #8236
High Supremacy Member

Ok, finally I made it ended (my side).

Before my finale cock story, I was trying to test the guy. It seemed that his understanding or his standard of English, was quite jialat. So I conversed with him in Chinese over WhatsApp. His first msg of the day was he wanted to call me and talk over the phone. I told him I was inconvenient and it was better to type over WhatsApp as a black and white. But no matter what I said, he would only said ok sure or ok nvm, I will tell u over here later. After few hours, he would sis, are u there. He just didn't wanna stated it out. Nvm, he still can turned the table around and said if I don't trust him, then don't look for them for a loan as if he was a scam. 😂 Ownself slap ownself.

I already planned my story to match with my account hacked excuse. So the last msg after he looking for me, I told him that I have to go over the police station tomorrow as my account was suspected to be used by unauthorised transactions by unknown. The authority might need to check my phone logs and so on. They might even detent my hp. So it better that I don't take the loan in case it created more troubles. Meantime would advise u not to contact me. He replied ok. So after his last msg, I blocked him. Blocked his call as well. Will change my contact asap too.

Well, it might be not a good lie but I would rather come out with cock story than sitting down there, brooding over it. I couldn't care less seriously. Even it an offense to use other's contacts (US numbers) but this is not the prior issue at the moment. At this moment, I just wanna get it done and over. No matter what, it my own issue. I will not involve my family. Over my ****ing dead body. I don't know what they will do in the future, but I standing firm. I'm not a pushover either. 我也不是省油的灯.
Under the Moneylenders Act (Revised Edition 2010), any person who is guilty of providing false contact information to obtain loans from loansharks shall be liable to a jail term of not more than 12 months. Under the National Registration Act, any person who is found guilty of failing to report a change in address shall be liable to a fine not exceeding $5000 or a jail term not exceeding five years, or to both.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-to-loansharks
Old 21-03-2019, 12:42 PM   #8237

I used this too, saying being call by io to investigate. Bank acct freeze n will keep him (the LS) update which i wont.
So far so good coast quiet.

Ok, finally I made it ended (my side).

Before my finale cock story, I was trying to test the guy. It seemed that his understanding or his standard of English, was quite jialat. So I conversed with him in Chinese over WhatsApp. His first msg of the day was he wanted to call me and talk over the phone. I told him I was inconvenient and it was better to type over WhatsApp as a black and white. But no matter what I said, he would only said ok sure or ok nvm, I will tell u over here later. After few hours, he would sis, are u there. He just didn't wanna stated it out. Nvm, he still can turned the table around and said if I don't trust him, then don't look for them for a loan as if he was a scam. 😂 Ownself slap ownself.

I already planned my story to match with my account hacked excuse. So the last msg after he looking for me, I told him that I have to go over the police station tomorrow as my account was suspected to be used by unauthorised transactions by unknown. The authority might need to check my phone logs and so on. They might even detent my hp. So it better that I don't take the loan in case it created more troubles. Meantime would advise u not to contact me. He replied ok. So after his last msg, I blocked him. Blocked his call as well. Will change my contact asap too.

Well, it might be not a good lie but I would rather come out with cock story than sitting down there, brooding over it. I couldn't care less seriously. Even it an offense to use other's contacts (US numbers) but this is not the prior issue at the moment. At this moment, I just wanna get it done and over. No matter what, it my own issue. I will not involve my family. Over my ****ing dead body. I don't know what they will do in the future, but I standing firm. I'm not a pushover either. 我也不是省油的灯.
Boo_lady likes this.
Old 21-03-2019, 12:44 PM   #8238

Just go report police. Install cctv. Report any disturbance to spf. Phone call or text can block n ignore.

Please lah....
Why transfer $300 ? After you transfer the interest $300, will ask you transfer again.
It will never end.
Have you make a police report ? Why still got contact with them ? Why no change phone number ?
Old 21-03-2019, 12:48 PM   #8239

For yr case since yr work & family know abt it can ignore them (LS).
Stop yr payment n use on family better.
Install cctv n u can sleep like a log.

Once any physical harassment, spf will be more on.
My case - i receive flower basket from LS, report spf n they install police cctv at my corridor.

Don worry too much.
Just keep low profile in yr social media n be alert.

Hi, I did read the last 20 pages so that's why I realised I have same issue like the other forummer. Just want to know if these people ever disturb your house or neighbor house to those who were in the same plight as me or who has gone through the same thing. Not worried abt workplace and family cos they knew abt this already.
But thanks for your advice, I should trust the police and not lose sleep abt this.
Thank you. 🙏
Old 21-03-2019, 01:46 PM   #8240

If you have money, keep paying .
When you stop paying then come back tell your story here. We want to hear how rich you are.

Bro JJlin said " they like cow that has milk "
Many bulls here , me too, no tits.

They call n disturb my NOK then my sis cannot tahan she go trf 300 to the guy. Todsy the guy use another number call me i ans n talk tot hem i say paid already what Else he wan he ytd alresdy pay he say need trf another 300 for intrest. Wtf i told him i not going to trf when shld i spend so much he ask me to wait. So i woll jus wait for him.
Old 21-03-2019, 02:25 PM   #8241

I used this too, saying being call by io to investigate. Bank acct freeze n will keep him (the LS) update which i wont.
So far so good coast quiet.
That's good. I will be reporting the number to WhatsApp within these few days time. Not sure will they ban it permanently but hopefully. So they will loss every conversations that they have. Their only communication platform is WhatsApp.
Old 21-03-2019, 02:57 PM   #8242

For yr case since yr work & family know abt it can ignore them (LS).
Stop yr payment n use on family better.
Install cctv n u can sleep like a log.

Once any physical harassment, spf will be more on.
My case - i receive flower basket from LS, report spf n they install police cctv at my corridor.

Don worry too much.
Just keep low profile in yr social media n be alert.
Thank you for the advise. I did not pay them anything at all cos never take any loan from them and they can't transfer also as no account information given.
I've delink my PayNow and paylah as well.
So far quiet as I've blocked their number.
No disturbance to workplace or NOK.
Hopefully it stays that way but thank you for the tips and advise 🙏
Old 21-03-2019, 04:00 PM   #8243

i have been reading this thread for awhile.

I borrowed for 8 LS and total to a 5 figure loan. have been paying them more than i shld.

before cny i manage to "settle" payment with all of them.

no one called or text or wad for 2 weeks during cny period

den suddenly one fine saturday.
8 of them texted and called me saying the amount i "settled" was for interests. seriously the LS are mutherF.

have been 1 mth since i block/ignore them.

to all new victims.

be prepared for harrassment (they came my hse and gave me money to use in hell) haha!

change mobile (which i did not due to work.
block them.
tell your NOK / bosses that u r scammed.(i am very truthful to my boss. saying i did borrow and i did return in full and even more. they call my office and tio kan by my supportive boss)

remember. ignore them and move on in life.
report to the police. now most of the lift lobby have police cctv. those runners can hide unless they climb up your place or jump down.

cheers to everyone!

its really good advise that you ppl are giving to victims like me.
Old 21-03-2019, 04:05 PM   #8244

If you have money, keep paying .
When you stop paying then come back tell your story here. We want to hear how rich you are.

Bro JJlin said " they like cow that has milk "
Many bulls here , me too, no tits.
Ya loanshark will be always milking cash cow ...I was once their cash cow.coz I work in civil service..scare paiseh scare lose my job..now they send love letter I also don't care...threaten to send to few blocks around my neighbourhood..go ahead lo
Old 21-03-2019, 04:08 PM   #8245

To all victims,

7 years ago..i had more than 30 to 40 uml & lml..had max out my credit card with more $120k.my debts is close to half a million.
I had lost all my friends, my fiancee left me and i even try to end my life. Im lucky that the bottle of bleach i drank dint kill me.

There are solutions to all problems.Be optimistic and positive. I had been through all.Im still struggling but at least im turning around.

I will try to share how i turn my life around shortly.
Old 21-03-2019, 04:20 PM   #8246

To all victims,

7 years ago..i had more than 30 to 40 uml & lml..had max out my credit card with more $120k.my debts is close to half a million.
I had lost all my friends, my fiancee left me and i even try to end my life. Im lucky that the bottle of bleach i drank dint kill me.

There are solutions to all problems.Be optimistic and positive. I had been through all.Im still struggling but at least im turning around.

I will try to share how i turn my life around shortly.
I face problems with LML too, the amouth is just few hundred left from $2000 I take from them and can't pay sine I lost job and just start working this month.

How can I handle this, because after a answer phone call they just say must pay now, must pay today, can't wait any longer. What can l do? And how you settle? Pls advice.

My loan just few hundred left now but my heart look like got burn inside, can't imagine how you pass hard time.
Old 21-03-2019, 04:34 PM   #8247
High Supremacy Member

I face problems with LML too, the amouth is just few hundred left from $2000 I take from them and can't pay sine I lost job and just start working this month.

How can I handle this, because after a answer phone call they just say must pay now, must pay today, can't wait any longer. What can l do? And how you settle? Pls advice.

My loan just few hundred left now but my heart look like got burn inside, can't imagine how you pass hard time.

Just few hundred dollars, go and borrow from relatives or friends lah.
Legal Money Lender is not loan shark or scammer.
You better sit down and talked to them face to face.
Police can't help you.
Old 21-03-2019, 05:08 PM   #8248

Police can't help you.
Easy? Do you think if somebody can seek help from friends or relatives will borrow from lml or LS mah?
Old 21-03-2019, 05:18 PM   #8249

Police can't help you.
The member all face same problems with scams or LS, and yes they need help from police.

But LML, yes police can't help and nobody seek help from police too right.

My question is how to handle if already talk but they deny to listen or accept slowly pay. Because they need full amount and if we can't do that shortly. I need advice from person who have face this problem before, is not just simple advice but not easy to do like that.

We face problems and feelings lost enough, we need someone talk too and here is the best place we have.

Anyway thank for your advice.
Old 21-03-2019, 05:33 PM   #8250

Police can't help you.
Do you still have friends or relatives mah? Lucky you are. If yes pls appreciate. Because after I face problems with LS and scams I lost everything in my life.

I face everything alone and stay strong because I read this forum everyday and I know still have many member here face same problem and heavy than me.

I not good written, sometimes I feel very sad to read all story because I know how they feel. But what can I do is pray and hope them to believe all good addvice here like I did before better than give nonsense advise. Don't you think?

My loan come down from $7000
Now I said left few hundred and I think they can see because they are lml so that why they keep pushing me.

But also not all of them, some lml super nice and understanding, give me time and accept my lowest pay. Super appreciate.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.